Sandy

Mafia School: A Bedtime Story

They can all be found in the general Discussion and Announcement topic, on the top of the Mafia and Role playing games section :classic:

Which page? Call me blind, but I can't find them.

Wow I missed pretty much the whole day. :hmpf_bad:

Me too. I'm glad I posted first, took less than 24 hours for it to work out. Queston: Sandy, if I hadn't have posted, would it count against me, or would I be okay, since it finished so fast?

Sandy:

I didn't vote in Day 4, as it ended before I had a chance to. Does this count against me?

RULES:

9. You must

(emphasis mine) :wink: I think everyone's good. :wink:

*huh*

24 hours! WOW!

I felt that since the action was so fast, I had to read it equally as fast :tongue: ... it made my brain hurt!

Queston: Sandy, if I hadn't have posted, would it count against me, or would I be okay, since it finished so fast?

You still had the little over 24 hours to post, which you did. If you had not posted before the conviction was reached, you would've gotten yourself eliminated from the game.

So in future games, always make sure to notify the host of any absences that last over 24 hours. :wink:

Well, I've been following this game as well as I can (I'm glad I didn't sign up now, since I would have ended up like Lord of the Fries), and I must say it's been really gripping.

Also, in regards to the "Every Fruit Tree," [botany nerd mode]They actually have something like it in Real Life: There are several nurseries that offer 6-in-one fruit trees that have pears, apples, plums, peaches, apricots, and some other type of apples or some such. This is accomplished by grafting branches from different trees onto a single root stock. Since most common temperate fruits, e.g. Apples, pears, peaches, plums, cherries, etc are all in the rose family, they can all be grafted together.[/botany nerd mode].

I'm also looking forward to seeing a full picture of the fairy tale castle when this is done with.

Well, I've been following this game as well as I can (I'm glad I didn't sign up now, since I would have ended up like Lord of the Fries), and I must say it's been really gripping.

Also, in regards to the "Every Fruit Tree," [botany nerd mode]They actually have something like it in Real Life: There are several nurseries that offer 6-in-one fruit trees that have pears, apples, plums, peaches, apricots, and some other type of apples or some such. This is accomplished by grafting branches from different trees onto a single root stock. Since most common temperate fruits, e.g. Apples, pears, peaches, plums, cherries, etc are all in the rose family, they can all be grafted together.[/botany nerd mode].

I'm also looking forward to seeing a full picture of the fairy tale castle when this is done with.

Your knowledge of this subject both excites and terrifies me. :tongue:

Your knowledge of this subject both excites and terrifies me. :tongue:

Agreed. He's probably growing Torturous Fruit in his own backyard.

No, but I do have two different types of Palm trees and three Citrus trees in my backyard.... IN PENNSYLVANIA. :tongue:

Still, I had to LOL at the carrots on the "Every Fruit Tree", mainly because carrots are ROOT vegetables. :laugh:

...unless the Every Fruit Tree's "carrots" are the beginnings of aerial prop roots like what Banyan Figs and Pandanus trees put down from their branches...

No, but I do have two different types of Palm trees and three Citrus trees in my backyard.... IN PENNSYLVANIA. :tongue:

Still, I had to LOL at the carrots on the "Every Fruit Tree", mainly because carrots are ROOT vegetables. :laugh:

...unless the Every Fruit Tree's "carrots" are the beginnings of aerial prop roots like what Banyan Figs and Pandanus trees put down from their branches...

Maybe they aren't really carrots, they're just apricots with carrot genes for shape and size. Yum! :sick:

Still, I had to LOL at the carrots on the "Every Fruit Tree", mainly because carrots are ROOT vegetables.

perhaps that explains the abundance of innuendo and bed hopping on the first day.

The conclusion to Day Four is now up, and the results of the night actions have been sent. The game will continue later today.