XimenaPaulina

Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Season 4 Discussion

Questions:

1. As Obi-Wan went to Tatooine to protect Luke; who went to Alderaan to protect Leia?

2. Could Ahsoka have been sent to Alderaan?

3. If so, was she killed when Alderaan was destroyed?

4. Could Rex and Ahsoka appear in Star Wars: Underworld?

1. Bail Organa. Duh! It's not like they would send the apprentice of the guy who killed her mother and every Jedi on Coruscant to protect her. :tongue: In the EU, it was Ferus Olin.

2. Sure, why not.

3. See answer 2.

4. I guess it's a possibility, but very unlikely since they're some of the main characters in this show, so they wouldn't put them into that series too. After all, that show is about the underworld, the minor characters. At least I hope not, because that would be just overkill.

Questions:

1. As Obi-Wan went to Tatooine to protect Luke; who went to Alderaan to protect Leia?

2. Could Ahsoka have been sent to Alderaan?

3. If so, was she killed when Alderaan was destroyed?

4. Could Rex and Ahsoka appear in Star Wars: Underworld?

2. and 3. No, I don't think the show functions like that.

3. I agree with Oky on this one. I don't think that the show functions like that, and I think that the likelihood that they both will be dead by the end of the show is pretty high. Fox is a much better candidate for an appearance in Underworld.

Edited by Brickadeer

Things we know:

1. Rex is NOT the leader of the 501st in EP. III; Appo was.

2. Appo is currently a Sergent in the 501th.

3. Rex would not take part in Operation: Knightfall.

4. Ahsoka does not appear in EP. III.

5. As long as they stay together, Ahsoka will not die in Order: 66 (at Rex's hands, anyway).

1. We do not know that from the film (Only EU) All clones in ROTS are unnamed (except Cody), and all the 501st wear the same markings, it could be anyone under those helmets.

2. True so a promotion from Sargent to Commander or ever to Captain would be very unlikely in a year.

3. Cody executed order 66, it's likely that Jessi, Hardcase, Dogma etc would all execute O66, even with their personalities so why not Rex. As far as we see from the films, all clones execute it leaving only Cody and Gree having failed.

4. Really? :tongue:, I'll give you that one.

6. By that logic Bly wouldn't have shot Aalya, Cody wouldn't have shot Obi-Wan etc.

1. We do not know that from the film (Only EU) All clones in ROTS are unnamed (except Cody), and all the 501st wear the same markings, it could be anyone under those helmets.

2. True so a promotion from Sargent to Commander or ever to Captain would be very unlikely in a year.

3. Cody executed order 66, it's likely that Jessi, Hardcase, Dogma etc would all execute O66, even with their personalities so why not Rex. As far as we see from the films, all clones execute it leaving only Cody and Gree having failed.

4. Really? :tongue:, I'll give you that one.

6. By that logic Bly wouldn't have shot Aalya, Cody wouldn't have shot Obi-Wan etc.

A few things:

Hardcase is dead. Dogma has either been inprisoned, or simply decomissioned.

I doubt that any of the named Clones from the Umbara arc could do it. Excluding Appo. He was Krell's right-hand man.

I think that this arc was to show that some Clones had controll over their behavior.

Cody and Bly were very much by-the-book, while the 501st (excluding Appo and Dogma), were less so.

This leads me to believe that:

You are right; it would be unlikely that Appo would be promoted to commander in less than a year. Something drastic must happen:

1. All named Clones (excluding Appo) are killed.

2. Ahsoka becomes a Knight, and takes Jessi, Tup, Kix, and Rex with her. Appo becomes Commander of the 501st by default.

All Clones have the same markings in RotS: Rex wouldn't chamge his markings. Appo already has those markings.

When I said that Rex and Ahsoka would appear in SW: Underworld, I meant that they could have a cameo (similer to Embo now).

We likely will see Clone Commanders in SW: U as Stormtroopers.

In the movies, the only canon that the SW team cares about, no Jedi is sent to Alderaan.

An episode of SW: U could be devoted to sending Ahsoka there.

Just because her master turned evil, does not mean that she could not be trusted.

More later, as I think of it.

4. I guess it's a possibility, but very unlikely since they're some of the main characters in this show, so they wouldn't put them into that series too. After all, that show is about the underworld, the minor characters. At least I hope not, because that would be just overkill.

Not necesarily, in the Umbraran arc, the 501st got their feel of the Jedi. Also in the next arc (Slavers), Rex might've thought of himself to a slave to the Jedi (because he is basically is). It is also a possibility that Rex might desert (like that guy in Season 2)

And like somebody put Bly killed Aayla, Gree killed Luminara (and almost Yoda), Cody almost killed Obi-Wan, and on and on the list goes. These people became friends over 3 years.

But it is also possible that Rex deserts and Ahsoka survives Order 66, and Palpatine and Vader will put a bounty on their heads (read Order 66 and 501st Commando novels for more information.) That is how I believe they would fit into Underworld.

Not necesarily, in the Umbraran arc, the 501st got their feel of the Jedi. Also in the next arc (Slavers), Rex might've thought of himself to a slave to the Jedi (because he is basically is). It is also a possibility that Rex might desert (like that guy in Season 2)

And like somebody put Bly killed Aayla, Gree killed Luminara (and almost Yoda), Cody almost killed Obi-Wan, and on and on the list goes. These people became friends over 3 years.

But it is also possible that Rex deserts and Ahsoka survives Order 66, and Palpatine and Vader will put a bounty on their heads (read Order 66 and 501st Commando novels for more information.) That is how I believe they would fit into Underworld.

I could see Rex, Ahsoka, and some bounty hunters teeming up. That sounds plausible.

Rex may desert. Remember "Maybe back in the day" from "Darkness on Umbara"? He could reach a breaking point and desert.

Mods, I think that all of the Rex's and Ahsoka's fate discussion belongs in the Season 5 thread. :wink:

Does anyone actually still think that we are going to see Star Wars Underworld? Nothing that I've heard indicates that it is anywhere near starting.

I am looking forward to the fate of Ashoka and Rex. We need a follow-up to that Darkness on Umbra arc. So much happened to Rex in those episodes yet we haven't gotten his reaction yet! We may never... :thumbdown: And if they don't kill Ashoka I will be greatly disappointed. I love her as a character, but that would be such a great tie into Revenge of the Sith. Anakin lost his mother, then his padawan, now he will do anything to save his remaining close ones (Palpatine as well as Padme).

Does anyone actually still think that we are going to see Star Wars Underworld? Nothing that I've heard indicates that it is anywhere near starting.

They'll get around to it. As soon as they get enough funds.

Funds from the rereleased versions of the movies will likely be used for SW: Underworld.

As soon as they get enough funds.

You haven't looked at Lucas' pile of cash lately, have you?

:laugh:

A few things:

A- Hardcase is dead. Dogma has either been inprisoned, or simply decomissioned.

B- I doubt that any of the named Clones from the Umbara arc could do it. Excluding Appo. He was Krell's right-hand man.

I think that this arc was to show that some Clones had controll over their behavior.

C- Cody and Bly were very much by-the-book, while the 501st (excluding Appo and Dogma), were less so.

This leads me to believe that:

D- You are right; it would be unlikely that Appo would be promoted to commander in less than a year. Something drastic must happen:

1. All named Clones (excluding Appo) are killed.

2. Ahsoka becomes a Knight, and takes Jessi, Tup, Kix, and Rex with her. Appo becomes Commander of the 501st by default.

All Clones have the same markings in RotS: Rex wouldn't chamge his markings. Appo already has those markings.

When I said that Rex and Ahsoka would appear in SW: Underworld, I meant that they could have a cameo (similer to Embo now).

We likely will see Clone Commanders in SW: U as Stormtroopers.

In the movies, the only canon that the SW team cares about, no Jedi is sent to Alderaan.

An episode of SW: U could be devoted to sending Ahsoka there.

Just because her master turned evil, does not mean that she could not be trusted.

More later, as I think of it.

A- I couldn't remember the names.

B- If Cody could do it, Jessi could, it makes a much (i.e. little) sense.

C- In ROTS maybe, but in TCW the character of Cody isn't much different to Rex's

D- Or Jessi, Tup, and Kix die and Rex becomes a ARC Trooper with Fives and Fordo :sweet:.

I could see Rex, Ahsoka, and some bounty hunters teeming up. That sounds plausible.

Rex may desert. Remember "Maybe back in the day" from "Darkness on Umbara"? He could reach a breaking point and desert.

Mods, I think that all of the Rex's and Ahsoka's fate discussion belongs in the Season 5 thread. :wink:

No I mean Ahsoka and Rex could maybe end up on list of victims. In the end Order 66/beginning of 501st, Delta Squad got a list of people they were to hunt down and kill including the brother squad that all deserted and the mentors. Vader could even send Starkiller after Ahsoka. Something like that.

In the movies, the only canon that the SW team cares about...

I disagree with this. Though it may be true with Lucas, Filoni has shown clear interest in EU, from the Nightsisters to simple things like knowing Plo Koon's species.

I don't see why people are so curious on the fates of Rex and Ashoka. Sure, they're good charecters, but it's not like it's some big mystery as to where they are after TCW. Ashoka likely becomes a Knight and moves on to lead forces- perhaps even Rex- and likely gets shot during Order 66, and Rex simply is away on a mission. Unless one or both of them dies by then.

Why wouldn't I be curious on the fates of Ahsoka and Rex? They are two of the main characters in the Clone Wars cartoon series that we don't see in Episode III. Not only are they main characters but they're also great characters. A lot of viewers have followed both characters for the past 4 years and when the series ends I'd like to know what happens to all the characters that we don't see in Episode III. Otherwise, why I even introduce these characters at all? Why give the clones names?

...Rex becomes a ARC Trooper with Fives and Fordo :sweet:.

Although the thought is cool, I can't see Rex relinquishing his leadership position in the 501st to become an ARC Trooper. What he does as a Captain is more important than what he would do as an ARC Trooper.

Why wouldn't I be curious on the fates of Ahsoka and Rex? They are two of the main characters in the Clone Wars cartoon series that we don't see in Episode III. Not only are they main characters but they're also great characters. A lot of viewers have followed both characters for the past 4 years and when the series ends I'd like to know what happens to all the characters that we don't see in Episode III. Otherwise, why I even introduce these characters at all? Why give the clones names?

I meant I was confused as to why people act like it's such a mystery that they're not in Episode III. It's not. As I've said, there's some pretty obvious reasons they wouldn't be there. Yes, they are great charecters, and yes, I'd like to see what happens, but if they end the show without stating exactly what they're doing during RotS I won't lose sleep over it.

Hey I just realized, last year we saw LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars, this included seasons 1 & 2. Maybe in the next few months to this time next year we might see part 2 to LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars, with seasons 3 & 4.

Hey I just realized, last year we saw LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars, this included seasons 1 & 2. Maybe in the next few months to this time next year we might see part 2 to LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars, with seasons 3 & 4.

Most likely we will. And then, when TCW ends in Season whenever, they'll come out with the special edition The Complete Clone Wars video game.