Thanks,

I am sure that the EB forum usefull is for AFOLS ( or TFOLS like me :sweet: )

I like the B-model of the crawler :wub:

Edited by tibivi

Hi everbody,

If you look good at the B model on the box there is only black and orange, no white. just i see it right ore not?

Greets Edwin

Hi everbody,

If you look good at the B model on the box there is only black and orange, no white. just i see it right ore not?

Greets Edwin

I think the front mudguards are white or am I wrong?

If you're unsure about where the white panels are, look again, I missed them the first time, after going back to look at mudguards, they jumped put. The fronf of the truck is white, but I can't see the 5x11 panel.

Robert.

If you're unsure about where the white panels are, look again, I missed them the first time, after going back to look at mudguards, they jumped put. The fronf of the truck is white, but I can't see the 5x11 panel.

Robert.

Maby that panel is on the roof of the cabin?

I think you're right, it may be above the orage vertical piece as you can possibly see on the image from the rear of the vehicle ( top right image of the box, there seems to be a white blob of some sort )

The b model looks pretty cool to. I wonder if it will just be a redesign of the body, or a whole different model?

tim

I don't know if you guys noticed but for the drive train in the front of 9398, LEGO used a grey or bley 20t bevel gear.

It looks like the B model of Crawler is some kind of Tatra truck. Looking pretty good!

9398_bmodel.jpg

i think it is a different frame, look at the box, it shows the movement of the axles, independant, tatra?

why would lego show the movement for the b-model extra?

i hope tatra, i just desmanteled my 12X12 :D

I think that the arrows show that you can change the bodywork, the axles and chassis will be the same as the A model, maybe I am wrong but we will see this time...

Edited by jorgeopesi

I think that the arrows show that you can change the bodywork, the axles and chassis will be the same as the A model, maybe I am wrong but we will see this time...

I would agree with you, if you look closely, it looks like the body has been separated a little from the chassis. I think the b-model will just be a change in body.

tim

I would agree with you, if you look closely, it looks like the body has been separated a little from the chassis. I think the b-model will just be a change in body.

tim

I agree the body I'd say comes off according to the 4 arrows on the box art,I'm looking forward to this set now a lot, do the truck trial guys thing this is going to be any good as an off roader ?

I agree the body I'd say comes off according to the 4 arrows on the box art,I'm looking forward to this set now a lot, do the truck trial guys thing this is going to be any good as an off roader ?

I would probably change the steering to use a regular m motor and take out the differential and try to lighten the body, but other than that it looks good.

tim

I would probably change the steering to use a regular m motor and take out the differential and try to lighten the body, but other than that it looks good.

tim

Sounds great ;)

Guys iv watched the video from the German toy show over and over again and iv noticed something that I'm not sure was mentioned before, from the video I think I see a selector or gears tick between the seats,

It does not look like a dummy stick ether as it looks to be selected to the right hand side, am I correct or it this something else?a two speed gearbox would be nice :) wishfully thinking tho!

Guys iv watched the video from the German toy show over and over again and iv noticed something that I'm not sure was mentioned before, from the video I think I see a selector or gears tick between the seats,

It does not look like a dummy stick ether as it looks to be selected to the right hand side, am I correct or it this something else?a two speed gearbox would be nice :) wishfully thinking tho!

My wild guess it's meant for switching on/off the battery box.

My wild guess it's meant for switching on/off the battery box.

Never taught of that,would be nice if we're wrong tho ;) is the battery box placed in the middle!

Never taught of that,would be nice if we're wrong tho ;) is the battery box placed in the middle!

It's somewhere in the middle, it's visable in one of the pictures, can't remember where.

2 or 4 wheel steering?

But I still think that its just decorative.

Change between slow and fast drive?

tim

But the motors are up front and back, separated, unless you mean proportional control?