2. Saline Infusion Janie Beeswax

3. Horse Tranquilizers Stanley Spussemmin

4. Downers Heng Lewley

5. Strawberry Dust Manuel Bukowski

6. Powdered Rhino Horn

7. Magic Beans Sassy Cooter

8. Black Beauties

MOD NOTE

Patients may not take the same medicine on consecutive nights.

1. Red Devils

3. Horse Tranquilizers Stanley Spussemmin

4. Downers Heng Lewley

6. Powdered Rhino Horn Dr. Bethany Bovary

8. Black Beauties

I think the one causing the problem is Heng and the Downers, but I'm not sure.

1. Red Devils

3. Horse Tranquilizers

4. Downers Heng Lewley

5. Strawberry Dust Stanley Spussemmin

6. Powdered Rhino Horn Dr. Bethany Bovary

8. Black Beauties

This was actually my first choice. Will this be allowed?

This was actually my first choice. Will this be allowed?

Yes, masked builder can't take the dust.

Yes, but Brickdoctor can't take the dust.

Huh? I wanted Powdered Rhino Horn. And I haven't taken that at all, yet.

I think the one causing the problem is Heng and the Downers, but I'm not sure.

No it's not Heng, but Bukowski, who took the same pill yesterday.

1. Red Devils

3. Horse Tranquilizers

4. Downers Heng Lewley

6. Powdered Rhino Horn

8. Black Beauties

Is that right then and Bethany can choose over?

Is that right then and Bethany can choose over?

this is correct:

1. Red Devils

3. Horse Tranquilizers

4. Downers Heng Lewley

6. Powdered Rhino Horn Brickdoctor

8. Black Beauties

1. Red Devils

3. Horse Tranquilizers Boo Cameron

4. Downers Heng Lewley

8. Black Beauties

Yikes, I slept so long I almost missed med's, I can't talk right now, maybe these horse tranquilizers will help me.

I'm innocent.

Holy balls, we done goofed, huh? So Sunny was town all along. :hmpf_bad: Well, at least we've got a lead today. You won't get away this time Dmitri! :damn::wacko:

Oh, er, guess I should take my meds... :blush:

1. Red Devils Imes da Booey

3. Horse Tranquilizers Boo Cameron

4. Downers Heng Lewley

8. Black Beauties

Red Devils? Sounds... interesting. :devil_laugh: I'll be in my bunk...

I am more than happy to die today and take this stupid Thief Action with me. That was a big choice for me today. I didn't want to take any of the Non-Actions. Our hardest working Townies need a place to protect themselves from being important targets. Also, keeping it away from the Scum will only help the Town cause after I'm gone. And God laughs at us for frantically trying to grab meds. The person working hard to play doesn't find it funny to stare at a screen for a couple of hours only to get up to use the bathroom and the list gets posted and all the good meds are gone when they return. So, after that, it kind of sucks to have your meds stolen. Good riddance to this drug. I won't use it today unless someone can suggest a good use. What happens if I don't use it? Vote penalty tomorrow? I doubt I'll be here tomorrow.

I was surprised by today's results, so I don't want to insinuate that I'm right about Kelly. Really, if I'm Town, Kelly could still be Town. Maybe Fraulein Bloodbrick can only orgasm if she dresses up as a walrus every night and shoots someone. Maybe one of our Actions inadvertently makes certain people the target of her kill and that's why we lost Bob. Maybe it's all Hurley's dream. Maybe Sunny was some sort of Reverse Death Miller who shows up Town even though she's Scum after being convicted (that is a joke, people). Maybe it's like that one story The Coming Darkness where we're being killed by the dead. That's why Bob was killed first, somebody had to make the first night kill. Is there a board of dead Asylum residents laughing at us somewhere? Anything's possible with this God who laughs at us as we try to figure things out. Even recycling his last fresh concept, thinking none of us would expect it while he kicks back, laughing at us. So then, how do we vote out the dead? Perhaps we could try voting for Fraulein Bloodbrick today...

There were two walrus kills on Night 2. Does that mean there are two Scum factions?

If there are Scum, when I show up as Town tomorrow I want you to consider these things about Kelly.

First, here are the important parts of the PMs between us. Since he won't confirm what I've said about his revealing these things to me is true, I feel I should post them here. I've only posted the portions that confirm what I've said. I feel posting the whole conversation would give away info other people, including Kelly, trusted me with. I said I wasn't sure if God would allow PM quoting, but Kelly did it yesterday with no repercussions, so here goes:

Hey Hinck,

Thanks for taking the time to talk to me privately. I was actually about to PM you yesterday when you posted tour "Retarded Med Thingy" excel sheet in the game thread, I think that move makes you a trustworthy Townie for me. I know this is just based on my noob instincts, but I totally agree with what you said that we should be extremely careful with whom we share our med's effects.

And with my status in the game hanging in the balance, as I feel I'm a possible target to be killed tonight and might not see the light of Day 2, I'm compelled to share with you a vital info that may be beneficial for the Town's cause. I'm quite lucky (considering this is just Day 1) to have been separately contacted by two trusted Townies who have taken pills with added/useful abilities. We're currently coordinating within our mini-triumvirate to keep these pills within the Town's side. I feel I could very well trust you, and if both of them are willing to share this info then we'll let you know. :sweet:

Here we see the "I'm a noob game" coupled with a contradiction "We should keep our meds private, hey, want to know what a few people's med do?" Why does he have a group on Day 1? I thought it was odd he trusted me just for posting the spreadsheet and I knew better than to let blind trust be a reason to trust back. If Kiel is Scum, he could be pretending to be naive, yet wanting to spread the info he has, so he can't be incriminated when he kills Tammo, or trying to find out what I know and what other meds do. So, this was my response:

No need to bring me all the way in if you don't want. No need for me to know who the others you trust are. If you trust us, you're the only one who needs to know that. Honestly, if you find yourself in a Town leadership position, rule #1 is don't tell too many people everything. Only tell us what we need to know. No need to get a huge group together, especially with conversions possible! If you have a huge group of trusted Townies and the Scum converts one, all of our hard work will go down the tubes.

So, I'm glad you trust me. Let's keep an open communication, but I have no reason to know who your other trusted Townies are. If I'm going to trust you, I just trust you to trust them. :wacko: This game can drive somebody nuts!!

Is that the response of a Scum?

On Day 2, when I asked him who I should investigate with the Magic Beans I stole:

... How about badboy? He PMed me this one which smells scummy to me.

I have some information for you, but first I would like to know who is in your inner circle.

I would have no problem investigating him.

I would be more suspicious if he wanted information from you. Badboy has seemed on the level to me so far, but it'd be interest[ing] to see what information he has...

But the problem is we're not willing to share info with him. His PMs are a it of the short one-sentence type, unlike us where we tend to post long PMs analyzing things. That makes me suspicious of him, and therefor we're vey careful dealing with him.

If he was already talking to Sunny at this point, wouldn't he already know what Bell's information was? Perhaps he didn't know until Day Three when he started talking to Sunny. I'm not sure when he started talking to Sunny. Or did he know that badboy had investigated me as Scum and was trying to get us to start accusing each other. All I can do at this point is guess and theorize and wonder why this is happening to me again in this asylum and does this God just absolutely hate me?

And I do need to apologize to Kelly. I was remembering it wrong when I told everyone he was the first to tell me about Tammo's meds. He doesn't name the Lemon Peel, just calls it an investigative med. Two other people told me about the Lemon Peel. It seems Tammo talked to a lot of people about it. I hate to keep calling that a noob move on her part. None of us knew the meds could be our only Actions at that point. I did it too. I told someone about my Action, because it seemed superfluous to me. The first med I chose is decidedly stupid, in my eyes. Even if it is funny. :laugh:

To follow with the list tradition, here's what I think possibly happened:

1. The Scum frame me.
  2. Badboy investigates me.
  3. Badboy contacts several people about it.
  4. Kiel finds out that Sandy knows and feeds enough info to put her out in front as the main accuser.
  5. Kiel pretends to be "a noob" while Sunny and Heng fight it out for survival.
  6. When Sunny is Town, it must now be Heng that is Scum.
  7. I suggest it's him and he develops a new tactic "I'm too stressed to argue." and conveniently ignores everything I say.
  8. Starts grandstanding and making empty accusations at others.

MOD NOTE:

6149881256_aae9512b17.jpg

Masked Builder will be taking the Black Beauties.

I'll try to respond as much as I can, here it goes:

I was surprised by today's results, so I don't want to insinuate that I'm right about Kelly. Really, if I'm Town, Kelly could still be Town. Maybe Fraulein Bloodbrick can only orgasm if she dresses up as a walrus every night and shoots someone.

Surprisingly I agree with you Heng, in this crazy game that Frau's playing on us, we really have no way of ultimately finding out people's allegiances until they die and their allegiance is revealed. Or unless someone successfully tracks a target player like what Shalonda did on Lumpy. There is that distinct possibility that you and I could be BOTH Town. Unfortunately, today the best lead we have of lynching out is you, brought about by Sunny's demise which you vehemently led yesterday. And we simply cannot afford not to convict someone today, with our numbers dwindling fast and Frau's 5 agents catching up on us. It just so happened that you will be the sacrificial vote today, much like Sunny was yesterday. If you do turn out to be Town, then I'll expect that everybody will then focus their eyes on me the next day, and I'll probably get lynched tomorrow. Such is this game in life I guess.

If there are Scum, when I show up as Town tomorrow I want you to consider these things about Kelly.

I highly suggest people to do that, I actually ENCOURAGE it, and very much WELCOME it. Investigate me tonight, and PLEASE at all cost protect the one who has the investigative pill, so that the results will be revealed the next day. I'm confident of what the results will be. :sweet:

And I do need to apologize to Kelly. I was remembering it wrong when I told everyone he was the first to tell me about Tammo's meds. He doesn't name the Lemon Peel, just calls it an investigative med. Two other people told me about the Lemon Peel. It seems Tammo talked to a lot of people about it. I hate to keep calling that a noob move on her part. None of us knew the meds could be our only Actions at that point. I did it too. I told someone about my Action, because it seemed superfluous to me. The first med I chose is decidedly stupid, in my eyes. Even if it is funny. :laugh:

I was about to point out this flaw on your accusations earlier, but good thing you cleared it out yourself. I never did reveal to you about the Lemon Peels, only that we have an investigative pill at that particular day (see below). And yes, Tammo did tell me the Lemon Peel effects, because he's one of my teammates, and a dear friend of mine in this game of life, and I mean that in the truest sense. I could never kill him, he knows that, it's not in my character to backstab people.

I'd also like to inform you that one of us also has an investigative action (from the pill we took),

And also I'd like to address everything Heng told me about being noob, naive, inexperienced, very easily trusting, etc. I'm not pretending, because simply I am all those, Heng described me perfectly, except the "pretending" part. After all has been said and done, everybody will know - that this noob, naive, inexperienced, very easily trusting person is just doing his damn best and in his own little way to help the overall cause of the Town. :classic:

And I apologize for the perceived grandstanding, and all the unendearing words that I've said, and to all the people that I might've offended in the course of this ordeal.

I said before, our fates, is in your collective hands, and I trust in your "experiences in life" that you'll do the right thing. :classic:

Surprisingly I agree with you Heng, in this crazy game that Frau's playing on us, we really have no way of ultimately finding out people's allegiances until they die and their allegiance is revealed. Or unless someone successfully tracks a target player like what Shalonda did on Lumpy. There is that distinct possibility that you and I could be BOTH Town. Unfortunately, today the best lead we have of lynching out is you, brought about by Sunny's demise which you vehemently led yesterday.

Of course. No hard feelings. I see it is my turn to go. No worries. And I do think we may all be innocent. I just wish we could find the way to test that before I'm killed. I did think of the possibility yesterday that you, me and Sunny were Town. But, with a me vs. her vote in the balance, I was afraid to bring it up or approach her about it. I didn't want it to backfire and have the votes sway towards me. I know everyone will learn I'm Town either way, but I can't help having a sense of self preservation... Thanks for reading my post and responding to each point. If there's a way to test the "no-scum" theory, let's figure it out. God said this day will last 72 hours no matter what, which is a long day! God likes to mess with the Sun, I guess.

Maybe we should try what Shithole suggested on Day One and nobody vote? :sceptic: But, how would that solve anything? Nobody voting and deciding to stand up to Fraulein Bloodbrick seems anti-climactic. How would that resolve this game? Is she drugging us to be paranoid against on another? Any other ideas? Maybe this is The Coming Darkness II? It has bugged me all along how Bob was killed in the first post. Did he commit the first murder as a ghost? And the dead are deciding who and when to kill? That would be clever. But how would we test that?

Sorry for responding in batches, Heng does talk too long. :laugh:

Why does he have a group on Day 1?

Believe it or not, I was lucky enough to be contacted by 2 people by Day 1, that is Tammo and my still unnamed ally. And just to prove it to you, here is what Tammo said when he approached me:

Hi KDM, You said in the Day thread that 'Fraulein Bloodbrick' (I suppose that's his name until the game ends) gave you some information about your 'pill'? Could he really be giving out night actions through 'medication'?

Obviously for safety reasons, I cannot reveal the private message of my other ally.

I suggest it's him and he develops a new tactic "I'm too stressed to argue." and conveniently ignores everything I say.

Honestly, I really am, and if you just knew what's happening to me inside my heart (personal issues IRL) as all of these was happening, you'd understand why I said that. Yes I really am stressed, but still trying my best to somehow help everybody. I may not be the best and most experienced patient here, but I try to keep pace by working hard, that's all I have and something that I could be proud of.

Maybe this is The Coming Darkness II? It has bugged me all along how Bob was killed in the first post. Did he commit the first murder as a ghost? And the dead are deciding who and when to kill? That would be clever. But how would we test that?

I think this is unlikely; as we've seen Lumpy had a killing night action, and we all know he was alive whilst doing so. I imagine the same lores of mortality killing would apply to Frau's agents too. :sceptic:

:wub: Sassy, pink really is your colour!

We could always try voting against Pelly. I know I'm not the only one to be suspicious of him. Maybe my vote will hold more weight if it's backed up by others, and God will tell us once and for all if it's something that can happen or not? I mean, there's no harm in trying, right? :sceptic:

We could always try voting against Pelly. I know I'm not the only one to be suspicious of him. Maybe my vote will hold more weight if it's backed up by others, and God will tell us once and for all if it's something that can happen or not? I mean, there's no harm in trying, right? :sceptic:

I know we are all getting paranoid with all the killings that have happened, but here are a few facts that we cannot deny:

a) From the 'recorded video', it clearly shows that the killer is not Pelly and is someone among who disguises himself/herself as a Walrus.

6180390629_98a2ecb37d_z.jpg

b) With Lumpy being proven as one of the killers, it's most likely that we are all NOT innocent and,

c) Frau clearly stated that there are 5 of his agents that we need weed out before they kill us all so we could all be saved.

"In this ward, I have specially chosen five of you as my agents. And they are going to kill you, one at a time. And each day, you're going to send one of your own to me, who I will personally kill myself."

So with these, I think it is better that we dismiss the notion that God/Frau is just senselessly playing with us. No matter how distressed we are with everything thathas been happening, we should keep a clear mind on what we all should do.

MOD NOTE:

Voting is now open. As I wrote in the confirmation thread, I have a family thing happening tomorrow night, so I can't prepare the day's end photo narrative. If you reach a unanimous decision again, I may just lock the thread for your peace of mind, and ask for night actions. Then in two days I'll update the day's end and start the next day together. But that depends on you. Feel free to take a leisurely 48 hours if that's what it takes :wink:

Vote Tally

Poby Flanagan/Professor Flitwick 4 (1 penalty x 4)

My apologies everyone, I'm innocent...oh, wait, I don't have to do that anymore :sweet: ! Anyway, I've re-analyzed what supposed evidence I has and have come to the conclusion that it does not have enough weight to be seriously considered and is flawed. Sorry :blush:

Now, it appears today is already decided (and I suppose rightfully so...). Shall be easy today.

But, let me offer you one other option. Stop. Cease this non-sense violence and start it again on Pelly! Is it possible that we could band together, suspend our convictions, convict Pelly, and resume our activities the next day should nothing happen? The only contigency is that we let the scum (if they exist)/the vigilante (who is doing a crap job so far) a free night to our lives. I'd be willing to risk that to confirm a viable and possible theory, which could very well fit the circumstances of this game of life.

Is Pelly the killer? Well, he's not the vigilante killer, obviously. Nor is he the "scum" killer, as evidenced on night one. But does that rule this theory out? I see absolutely no reason why it would. Though, that's the whole point of revenge, make your hated enemy doom themselves while you sit back. (Though Crazy Frau Pants wants to kill some herself, because she is absolutely mental, most likely.) Plus, what use is Pelly to us anyway? Besides writing down things that are obvious and pointless to us, he is a "patient" in this hospital, which seems to make him perfectly viable for convicting!

I don't know about you, but he's done dropdead nothing useful for us.

And thats my case. (A case based on theory, however).

And you bet I rock these hot pink pants HARD!

And to show I'm serious: Vote: Pelly Putnam (NPC)

Might I add, also, that this is something everybody will have to do in order to work.

If you feel this is not the way, and the outcome is clear that this day will end with a majority for Heng, I will change my vote for Heng.

I'd rather have a chance to stop this before any more of us get killed

Vote Tally

Poby Flanagan/Professor Flitwick 4 (1 penalty x 4)

Heng Lewly/Hinckley 1 (Kiel)

It's a nice theory, Sassy, but the Fraulein didn't seem to take your vote. I would think she would at least keep track of it if it was a valid choice. I just think we haven't figured out what Pelly's role here is yet.

I don't think we have any choice but to:

Vote: Heng Lewly (Hinckley)

The evidence is just stacked against you. Sorry.