Sign in to follow this  
UniqueBuilder

Golden C-3PO Contest

Am I reading this like the devil reads the bible or what

>:-), so hopefully all the entrys might be getting one (holding fingers crossed!!).

that would be awesome great *wub* *wub* *wub* i hope you're right *sweet*

so hopefully all the entrys might be getting one (holding fingers crossed!!).

if that's the case, then I'm gonna shoot myself for not entering.. :-|

If you notice the original message says they have a "big bunch" to raffle, but is vague about the exact quantity. I presume that's a deliberate and clever move - if there were loads of entries they could make a few more available, and if there's only a few they can give one to everyone who entered.

I'm hoping there are enough that we have at least a reasonable chance of winning one.

I think it was also a very wise move making it a raffle rather than a judged competition - there are so many fantastic entries that it would be a nightmare to judge. Almost of them show great imagination, and a lot of them are hilarious. I've really been enjoying browsing them.

I think it was also a very wise move making it a raffle rather than a judged competition - there are so many fantastic entries that it would be a nightmare to judge. Almost of them show great imagination, and a lot of them are hilarious. I've really been enjoying browsing them.

Exactly !!

I really loved all the entries. Actually I am really disappointed at mine because I originally thought it was a "real" scene in which our golden droid was !! A lot of the entries are hilarious and I should have gone with a way more crazy approach :-P

Anyhow, I would really love for TLC to offer one prize per entry !! A max of "real" golden ones, and for all the others, that new pearl gold one !! That would indeed be a fantastic gesture (especiazlly since there are not that many entries !!)

Anyhow, good luck to all who entered !! And lets not forget a grreat EB photoshoot of that MF from the lucky winner(s) ;-)

*yoda*

When will be lottery ??

Since yesterday was the last time for entries submissions, I guess we will heve the happy winners this week (like tomorrow or so...). But its only a thought ;-)

*yoda*

can anyone among the staff of that contest give a bit of information???

some people already eaten their nails waiting for ANY info... X-D

Anyhow, I would really love for TLC to offer one prize per entry !! A max of "real" golden ones, and for all the others, that new pearl gold one !! That would indeed be a fantastic gesture (especiazlly since there are not that many entries !!)

Anyhow, good luck to all who entered !! And lets not forget a grreat EB photoshoot of that MF from the lucky winner(s) ;-)

*yoda*

I agree with you guys - I really enjoyed ALL the entries *sweet*! I don

Since yesterday was the last time for entries submissions, I guess we will heve the happy winners this week (like tomorrow or so...). But its only a thought ;-)

*yoda*

Any news? 8-|

RoscoPC

Not that I am aware off :-/

it's cruel to hold 169 people in unawareness *wacko*

Edited by szww

On 1000Steine.de it's reported that all winners got email. No list of the winners online though. So anybody among us got mail?

On 1000Steine.de it's reported that all winners got email. No list of the winners online though. So anybody among us got mail?

After reading your post I checked my mail, and I won one!

:'-) :'-) :'-)

Fantastic news, Sam! Congrats, your vig was really great X-D

Any word in the e-mail on how many total were given out? I'd be pretty mad if it was just like 5 or something

Edited by Starwars4J

Me too! X-D Wow it must have been a random draw as there were much better ones than mine.

I got the email too. I found it in my Spam folder, so it's worth checking carefully.

There must have been a good few, as I know at least four other winners.

By the way, if you're sending out emails, starting them "Congratulations!" is probably not such a good idea.

I got the email too. I found it in my Spam folder, so it's worth checking carefully.

There must have been a good few, as I know at least four other winners.

By the way, if you're sending out emails, starting them "Congratulations!" is probably not such a good idea.

Dang, nothing for me... neither in the spam folder *n*

:'-(

RoscoPC

YES! *y*

the mail went directly in the recycled folder 8-

Edited by RoscoPC

Me too *sing* !! I am sooooooooooooo excited !! *sweet* Its a dream coming true

Its the first time I actually won something 8-

Me too! X-D Wow it must have been a random draw as there were much better ones than mine.
Me too *sing* !! I am sooooooooooooo excited !! *sweet* Its a dream coming true

Its the first time I actually won something 8-