I Scream Clone

Nocturnus Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

Our Highness,

Darecold is in negotiations with the Kaliphin Guild for Trading.

We think that is a good option to get Weapons and other Stuff we need :thumbup:

We have good condition for trading with this Guild, depending on our camp in the south of the Dark Lands.

Excellent sails, I look forward to the final product!

Would our guild members be interested in depicting a trade with our people and another guild? Perhaps a vignette size is appropriate?

Excellent sails, I look forward to the final product!

Would our guild members be interested in depicting a trade with our people and another guild? Perhaps a vignette size is appropriate?

I am heading over to trade in a couple of days... I will see what I can do. :thumbup:

Dr Rod has active trade partners, predominantly potions for timber and livestock. There are also some dwarves nearby that have an active quarry and trade with Avalonians. Depictions to come...

Dr Rod

Some quick snaps of version 2 swamp-meets-mountains WIP fortified bridge + add-on watchtower:

6427894921_9546ddf36c.jpg

6427897047_03409f19b4.jpg6427898171_bf94616a22.jpg

I still really suck at taking photos but the model building is improving slowly. Most of the bridge is unchanged, the tower has been fully overhauled. Other angles and previous version here. I think I might try to add water under the bridge to indicate a reason for one... also much more detail inside the castle walled area around the back & a few other places is required.

I might be able to come up with something, Your Slitheriness. Edited by Artanis I

Looking good Artanis! I think you need some water/swamp/lava underneath to indicate the need to raise the keep up. The changes you have made look great so far, just some texturing on the ground and maybe some dark grey bits in the walls as well.

As for photographing LEGO, grab two sheets of white cardboard, one for the ground and one for behind the MOC and you are on your way. Place it on a table so you can shoot upwards rather than foreshorten the creation by angling down too. Hope these tips help.

Nice ship ;) on the first glimpse, last picture, it looked to me as it is showing me thumbs up :)

Anyway, while waiting for photographs of the new watchtower (and lava-blacksmith, and the whole town:)), here's something:

tgate-keeperbig.jpgtinvisible-stalkerbig.jpg

Gate-keeper.........................................Invisible-stalker

Nice ship ;) on the first glimpse, last picture, it looked to me as it is showing me thumbs up :)

Anyway, while waiting for photographs of the new watchtower (and lava-blacksmith, and the whole town:)), here's something:

Some amazing looking figures Drow! The invisible stalker could be quite handy with assassinations and spying!

*oh2* That invisible stalker is awesome! where do those parts come from? I always enjoy the lighting in your pictures.

Ok, here is the Ship with sails :wink:

(snip)

Wow! :wub:

What a beautiful ship. We'd love to see your ship in the harbour of Stone Town. Come and trade with us - we are always looking for good timber, iron, ale and slaves :devil: (don't tell Dextrus Flagg!).

Greetings from the South

Well now that is just wasteful. Every enemy that falls before Nocturnus rises again on our side. After all that is what necromancy is for.

This is my army from 2003, (long before Lego was gracious enough to make the Fantasy era skeleton faction.) :wink:

necro_03.jpg

My Lord, surely that army is more comfortable with the weather in beautiful Kaliphlin

:classic:

My Lord, surely that army is more comfortable with the weather in beautiful Kaliphlin

:classic:

The undead are always welcome in Nocturnus, though the need for bandaging to keep warm seems redundant with all the volcanic activity we have :laugh:

The undead are always welcome in Nocturnus, though the need for bandaging to keep warm seems redundant with all the volcanic activity we have :laugh:

I might say the bandages protect the sensitive skin from the harsh elements!

I might say the bandages protect the sensitive skin from the harsh elements!

Got to have tough skin to live in Nocturnia ;)

Dr Rod

Got to have tough skin to live in Nocturnia ;)

Well I don't know if you'd say that the undead "live"

I now every one is excited, but does someone really has a clue of what Round II might be? And also, When in will be?

The first round ends on 15th December.

If the next one starts right at this time, I will hope so.

But first I wait for my BL orders to rebuilt my Tower :wink:

The first round ends on 15th December.

If the next one starts right at this time, I will hope so.

But first I wait for my BL orders to rebuilt my Tower :wink:

Wow, so there's plenty of time to come up with a second tower!!! :laugh:

I was working on something else, but guess I can change it into a watchtower!

It's okay to post more than one entry, ain't it?

@ Cij Daoke

I think that would be ok, your army can occupy also two Towers :devil:

Today all my BL orders received... and I have to work this weekend :cry_sad:

... but I had time for a short MOC :thumbup:

More and better pictures coming on Monday.

One of our Nocturnus Friend gave a present to the army of Werewolves :devil:

legodragonwarrior.jpg

Edited by Hersbrucker

It is very silence here in Nocturnus :hmpf_bad:

The giant sleeps. At least you've been busy building, you're contributing well.

I have done a bit more work on my bridge+tower, still a bit more detail to go, mostly up in the fort area. No lava as I don't have the parts for it, I scraped the barrel to put in a small stream. I will try to get some photos tonight - and finish it by the end of the week.

It is very silence here in Nocturnus :hmpf_bad:

Yes... My artist has nearly finished his rendition of the tower that guards to path to my castle... I shall whip him some more tonight.

Dr Rod

I'm still new to putting pictures on the internet, but so far I have drawn up a new map of are lands, I,m currently working on a watch tower with a mine and I have built a Kaliphlin/Mitgardian town.

Edited by Dr.Cogg