Gregorovich

Single Pane LEGO Licensed Theme Funnies

Unfortunately, I have no PotC sets or figs. Sorry. You should give it a shot, though, if you have the means.

Ah well, i have a jack ,but no will. And the LOTR sets still haven't come out here yet (and probably won't for another month or so :cry_sad: ) but thanks anyway :classic: I say, thats some licensed collection you have there *oh2* .

Nice use of that hairpiece! Looks really good with the tiara in it! Plus it made me smile so thats good to :sweet: Great work!

Very clever Super Cuts idea. Finally a use for that hairpiece outside of an Egyptian theme.

I've never visited there. I used to go to Great Clips, but then my wife started cutting it (it's free and looks better!)

Edited by TheLegoDr

Very clever Super Cuts idea. Finally a use for that hairpiece outside of an Egyptian theme.

I've never visited there. I used to go to Great Clips, but then my wife started cutting it (it's free and looks better!)

Marvel characters get their hair cut at greatclips

Great gag, agentofchaos! It's funny on a couple of levels, both visually and with the 'Super' wordplay.

I've fallen behind. I thought I'd be coming up with a lot more Harry Potter gags, but I keep coming up with LotR (or mixed-theme) ones instead.

7373501110_004cc4073c_z.jpg

The One Ringses by Sextant Images, on Flickr

Nice one Sextant! I was actually planning one really similar to this, but I couldn't make it yet due to lack of LOTR sets here. :sad: Oh well, I'll get my precious soon enough. :laugh:

Edited by purpleparadox

Nice one about the wand length. The shorter bar has been around in the CMF line for a few years. I've been using that shorter bar for wands since then. I never understood the need for that really long stick.

I have an idea.

Thor, captain America, hulk, Loki, and ironman are all ready to shoot a scene, when mace windu arrives with a purple lightsaber.

Cap: wrong costume Samuel.

Edited by Lightning Dragon

This is my first funny, you can expect more from me soon!

funnies1.png

I have an idea.

Thor, captain America, hulk, Loki, and ironman are all ready to shoot a scene, when mace windu arrives with a purple lightsaber.

Cap: wrong costume Samuel.

Here is the one you suggested:

dscf0060.jpg

(Sorry for the bad photography on the second picture. I had to use an older camera because my normal one isn't availible right now.)

This is my first funny, you can expect more from me soon!

*image*

Here is the one you suggested:

*image*

(Sorry for the bad photography on the second picture. I had to use an older camera because my normal one isn't availible right now.)

Wow! You actually made it! :sweet:

Edited by Lightning Dragon
Please do not quote images form the same page. Thanks.