Sign in to follow this  
Quarryman

Infection - Confirmation & Discussion

Eskallon, you edited your post. Just remember you can't do that!

Indeed. That goes for the others that have edited their posts too, of course. (Yes Black Rabbit and Mr.Mandalorian, I am talking about you.) No editing, at all, even if it's just a typo fix, do not do it. Rather post a follow up post pointing out your typo and what it should have been. Remember that if you post two posts right after each other they will be merged, so don't worry about double- and triple-posting.

Editing may be a sign of a wiener inside!

But yeah, it doesnt help your credibility.

Editing may be a sign of a wiener inside!

Isn't it now dangerously likely your character will be blown out of an airlock into the void?!

Isn't it now dangerously likely your character will be blown out of an airlock into the void?!

We're not allowed to discuss game tactics here. :wink:

Somehow I knew I'd be killed. I must be psychic. :wink: I can't seem to last for more than 2 days....

[start of Rant]

This is just like my same fate in Galatic Paranoia... :hmpf_bad:

:cry_sad:

[/End of Rant]

Good luck ladies and gentlemen. I am sure the players whom are loyal need them real badly right now. :thumbup:

Ouch, editorial note: That's a typo on my part, it should say "someone" about both killers, I've fixed it now.

Ahem : You may not edit your posts. Do this more than three times and you will be killed.

Do it two more times and you'll have to kill the AI off :tongue:

Ahem : You may not edit your posts. Do this more than three times and you will be killed.

Do it two more times and you'll have to kill the AI off :tongue:

I think you will find that's a player rule; the game host can do whatever he damn well pleases to. :devil:

Within reason, of course. :wink:

I think you will find that's a player rule; the game host can do whatever he damn well pleases to. :devil:

Within reason, of course. :wink:

Its what we humans call a joke, i don't expect humanoid pumpkin people to understand :tongue:

:wink:

Day 2 adds more to the drama I see. We have a timed mafia game? :oh:

This indeed makes it interesting. Lets get those space wieners!

I think the AI is allowed to do what she wants, after all... She IS the host...

Is there any way we could fix the engines in time to get us out of this Black Hole situation? If we find all the infected, I'd rather we didn't all die.

Edited by Darkness Falls

Darkness Falls, I don't think it works like that. This is a mafia game, and pretty much all of the time you can't change the situation, except by defeating the other team. For example, when you say you want to go to the engine room, you can't actually go there unless Quarryman says otherwise. Mafia games are pretty different from mystery games, and don;t have the free-roaming possibilities, instead the main objective is to simply win.

Is there any way we could fix the engines in time to get us out of this Black Hole situation? If we find all the infected, I'd rather we didn't all die.

The whole Black Hole situation is there only as an incentive not to let days end without a conviction. Nothing you say or do will have an effect on the engines, they are off until the Wiener Situation has been delt with.

And to restate what Shadows already mentioned in the Day 2 thread, there are no clues in the pictures, so stop looking for them :wink:

This is embaressing on my part but:

What the heck is a hydroponics guy?

This is embaressing on my part but:

What the heck is a hydroponics guy?

Hydroponics (from the Greek words hydro water and ponos labor) is a method of growing plants using mineral nutrient solutions, in water, without soil. Terrestrial plants may be grown with their roots in the mineral nutrient solution only or in an inert medium, such as perlite, gravel, or mineral wool.

Copy/pasted from Wikipedia.

Hydroponics (from the Greek words hydro water and ponos labor) is a method of growing plants using mineral nutrient solutions, in water, without soil. Terrestrial plants may be grown with their roots in the mineral nutrient solution only or in an inert medium, such as perlite, gravel, or mineral wool.

Copy/pasted from Wikipedia.

Thanks, Great though. I work with plants and Im not some kind of cool guy with a cool job and a fishtank on my head.

Thanks, Great though. I work with plants and Im not some kind of cool guy with a cool job and a fishtank on my head.

Worry not! Having a fishtank on your head is a good look - it's all the rage on, er... which planet do you come from?!

Worry not! Having a fishtank on your head is a good look - it's all the rage on, er... which planet do you come from?!

The planet he comes from, Mepaime, is a waterworld, so his race evolved in water and thus breathes through gills, which further means he needs a fishbowl on his head when he's in an atmosphere. So on his planet it's certainly not "all the rage" :tongue:

The planet he comes from, Mepaime, is a waterworld, so his race evolved in water and thus breathes through gills, which further means he needs a fishbowl on his head when he's in an atmosphere. So on his planet it's certainly not "all the rage" :tongue:

Unless you happen to have gills or are a seagoing organism :grin:

The planet he comes from, Mepaime, is a waterworld, so his race evolved in water and thus breathes through gills, which further means he needs a fishbowl on his head when he's in an atmosphere. So on his planet it's certainly not "all the rage"

I was just wondering, would you please post the backgrounds on each of the other species. You appeared to have put alot of thought behind each race, and I think it would be interesting to hear all their backgrounds.

I was just wondering, would you please post the backgrounds on each of the other species. You appeared to have put alot of thought behind each race, and I think it would be interesting to hear all their backgrounds.

I'll see what I can do, not tonight though :wink:

I'll see what I can do, not tonight though :wink:

Thanks, I often find I like reading about fictional races, and how they all came about in the universe/world! Call me a, Sci-Fi naturalist!