Dragonator

Mystery Castle - Day 2

*thunder is heard in the distance and creepy organ music is played throughout*

That might have been a tad over the top.

Yeah, but it was fun. :grin:

Rotrigous receives a note, via special courier, a blue bird he doesn't recognize.

I wish he'd keep his organ to himself, the bloody thing is creepy.

Hmmm. I can't really disagree there.

I didn't think so.

AAAAH! Talking bird! It's...

SORCERY. You bet it is!

You know, you look like a tasty nice bird. We haven't been sure about eating the food here for days. Would you like to join us for supper? :sweet:

HEY! Stop looking at me like that. :angry:

Was worth a try. :sceptic:

How long has this day been, already? Geez. :hmpf:

Interesting, that would explain why the Lady Suzanne hasn't shown her (presumably) pretty face around here lately. And the young squire is missing too? Most intriguing.

As for who I am, I will at least tell you this; I'm not Grim.

It's been long at least, why don't we just kill the fisherman and go to bed?

Well, my roll in the Castle has been identified, I am Fred the soldier, a loyal Guard of the Keep.

In my duties as a guard, I clearly remember seeing Calvin the fisherman lurking in the corriders before my duty shift ended at nightfall...

(OOC: Sorry for the lack of postage, I'm honestly finding it really hard to keep up with these threads, you guys are post crazy :D)

Well, my roll in the Castle has been identified, I am Fred the soldier, a loyal Guard of the Keep.

In my duties as a guard, I clearly remember seeing Calvin the fisherman lurking in the corriders before my duty shift ended at nightfall...

(OOC: Sorry for the lack of postage, I'm honestly finding it really hard to keep up with these threads, you guys are post crazy :D)

I think that the Friar has the right idea, why would someone be lurking in the corridors at night?

I say we go with the friar, after all, he is a man of god!

There is no dealing with the DEVIL!

If he is telling the truth, we will know as his spirit raises into the sky and his soul shall be saved.

If he is lying, his soul will be sent to the fiery plane of Hell for everlasting torment.

Let he who seeketh the truth cast his vote now!

I agree Friar, this man should be condemned, but please let us give him a chance. As like yesterday, we may never know until it is too late, so perhaps we should make al ist of all who were up last night!

I, Lord Marcus was in the confusion near the statue that has fallen.

General Marcus who-thinks-he's-a-Lord... tell us what happened at the statue.

I think that the Friar has the right idea, why would someone be lurking in the corridors at night?

I say we go with the friar, after all, he is a man of god!

Maybe so, but I bet we can't even get up enough votes to do it. Where is everyone???

Whole site has been like this. Record visitors, nobody talking. You people shy or something? Get out here!

It's been long at least, why don't we just kill the fisherman and go to bed?

What's with you people, we only just ate Lunch! (as a note, the game lasts approx. 5 days real time, so it will finish in 2 more days :wink: )

Well as I said earlier, I can't remember that much, but I presume that I was with the Friar! We had a looong night... and that pew was darn hard!

Have I already said all this? :wacko: Maybe I'm starting to get crazy like Lord Dragonator... :look:

I heard that! I am not crazy! Not at all! I'm simply slightly mentally insane. Well, perhaps slightly isn't the right word. :sceptic:

What's with you people, we only just ate Lunch! (as a note, the game lasts approx. 5 days real time, so it will finish in 2 more days :wink: )

Lunch? Why didn't anyone tell me? I've been hungry all day... being hungry makes me impatient and grumpy. :hmpf_bad:

(OOC: it really is time for lunch though :wink:)

So lord Ash and Lady suzanne would have a vested interest in the King dying! most dastardly.

I agree that an investigator like Calvin could prove quite useful too.

Liver's and organs!, coincidence i think not, this whole conspiracy is splitting open like a ripe melon!

Now who to vote for

I Vote Lord Ash his silence condemns him, dun dun dun dah!

So lord Ash and Lady suzanne would have a vested interest in the King dying! most dastardly.

Are you saying that they would have a vested interest in the King dying just because they are married? Or do you have more solid proof for making such accusations?

Just thinking back (rereading posts) and I apologize to you also XXXXXXX (Whitefang). I meant we as a group need to look at each person. Not we need to look at you all AS A GROUP. I thought I was clear, but rereading it, yes, I can see how it would be misconstrued.

Well, let's see if Daniel or Lady Suzanne care to speak up, because with all of the notes floatin' around, Lady Suzanne doesn't look so innocent.

And I thought back some more (reread posts) and couldn't find any leads as to whom you are ZZZZZZZZ (Quarryman), unless I can't remember?

Ok, here is where I get egged!

Our good Friar's attitude seems to have slightly changed. He seems much more........well he just seems nastier than yesterday.

You must have faith to do the work of the Church. No one can blame the work of men if it is for a good and noble cause; and in these troubling times, where the Devil dwells among us, it takes a hardened soul to battle the forces of evil. I shall walk through the valley of the shadow of death. I shall fear no evil.

I agree Friar, this man should be condemned, but please let us give him a chance. As like yesterday, we may never know until it is too late, so perhaps we should make al ist of all who were up last night!

List if you will, but my vision has spoken to me. I am confident that something smells fishy here. My decision is firm.

I would also recommend that we begin finding those that hide among us and do not speak, for they should be cast out. Lady Suzanne is among them.

How hard would it be for the good Friar to make us all believe that he is good? That is his job, but in some alternate universe (real world, in the past) couldn't the Church and it's leaders make us think one thing based on fear? We all believe that they are good, but when one isn't......

Just trying to keep my options open.

How hard would it be for the good Friar to make us all believe that he is good? That is his job, but in some alternate universe (real world, in the past) couldn't the Church and it's leaders make us think one thing based on fear? We all believe that they are good, but when one isn't......

You dare question the teachings of the Church! Your words are blasphemy! :angry:

Another word of this sacrilege, and I shall be forced to excommunicate you from the Church and the Kingdom! - You will be cast out among the place of demons and devils, where you shall languish in misery and torment for a lifetime.

(Proceeds to pull out an "EXCOMMUNICATION FOR DUMMIES" handbook from robe, and a plastic chicken).

HMPH! I, Lady Suzanne, would never do such a thing! I feel that the evidence that we have against the fisherman is good enough, so I VOTE: Calvin the fisherman/Atoll Dweller

I don't really know - we've said we're not going to jump to conclusions again yet here we are, once more, jumping to conclusions. I'm still not convinced of Calvin's guilt and would like to see more proof before I decide.

And I thought back some more (reread posts) and couldn't find any leads as to whom you are ZZZZZZZZ (Quarryman), unless I can't remember?

I'll admit that the leads are very small and quite possibly too ambiguous, so I guess I have to remedy that by adding that I'm, like Fred, a military man.

How many votes do we have for the stinking seafood slaughterer now anyway?

How many votes do we have for the stinking seafood slaughterer now anyway?

Current Votes are as follows:

Atoll Dweller (Calvin): 5

TinyPiesRUs (Lord Ash): 1

I, Mike, the LOYAL servant of our departed King, am busy with a few things right now (work) and will review all the facts in a few hours and make my vote, hopefully, with evidence. All loyalists, please rescind your votes! Thank you!

Gah! I can't get the stench off fish out of my uniform. Cures that fish seller and his murderous ways!!!

Vote: Calvin the Fisherman

Gah! I can't get the stench off fish out of my uniform. Cures that fish seller and his murderous ways!!!

Vote: Calvin the Fisherman

Alas! Someone has seen the light! Good for you my son, you shall be rewarded for your galant display of courage against he who cloaks himself in foul-smelling deceipt.

I've always been fond of the Forestmen. :wink:

Now, I have some reading to do before Day 3 (pulls out a large magnifying glass from robe and begins thumbing through Excommunication for Dummies).

I'm sure you wouldn't want us to vote him off, since he's your personal tool. Quite understandable. If you'd found him in your room and thought he was a killer, you might feel differently. We still only have your word and his as to his 'investigating' anyway.

So, Calvin, let's make a deal. You report your future findings to us, just as you already have, and we spare your life.

Doesn't that seem reasonable? Unless someone has something to hide, they should have no objection.

Matter of fact... since we know that one of the Lords is a traitor, and you couldn't really vouch for his involvement in any of this, why not just clear the air right away and investigate Lord Ash?

What say you, Calvin?

That seems very reasonable. I promise I will share all of my findings with you. (If I'm still around.)

(OOC: Sorry I haven't been posting, but internet in the hotel is $10 a day.)

Atoll Dweller: I can't guarantee that you'll survive the day, but I'm satisfied enough not to vote for your execution yet.

On the other hand, I could really go for a nice potato right now.

*sticks a few on a pitchfork and grabs a torch*

Viva La Potato Revolution! :thumbup:

It's the castle air... :wacko:

Atoll Dweller: I don't trust you, as the good Friar said, There is no dealing with the Devil! Give a good reason why you are innocent and maybe i'll think of being leniant.