AT-AP- $30

V-19 Torrent-$41.24

Jedi Starfighter with Hyperdrive Booster Ring- $37.49

MagnaGuard Starfighter - $33.74

Imperial Landing Craft- $37.49

UCS Falcon- $450

Hehe.... I love Christmas. :sweet:

Edited by daxflame680

I just noticed that the latest 3 Star Wars Bag Charms (Landspeeder, Jedi Starfighter, Slave 1) are half price on S@H at the moment. £2.95 each.

*orders*

Target US: Coast Guard Chopper, Indy Jungle Cutter, and Agents Speedboat for $29, roughly 25% off.

USA only: Toys R Us has the 7662 MTT for $49.99 today only, December 11. You need to get the coupon here direct from TRU. This is hotter than the Black Friday price, so move fast.

Edit: Just saw voltio's post and was going to post the same thing. :pir-tongue: I got myself one, there were maybe 5 on the shelf and no one knew about the sale.

USA only: Toys R Us has the 7662 MTT for $49.99 today only, December 11. You need to get the coupon here direct from TRU. This is hotter than the Black Friday price, so move fast.

:pir-oh: Awesome! :pir-cry_happy: So, do you have to print the coupon out or get it in the store?

You need the coupon from online; it is not available in store and the clerk was surprised that the set was even on sale.

BREAKING NEWS: The 10144 Sandcrawler is 79.99 on USA Amazon.com, with free super saver shipping. Stock up, friends...

Just returned from the Brighton Lego shop, they had the following on sale.

7627 Temple of the Crystal skull - £47.95

Similar % discounts on two Star Wars set 7673 Magnaguard and 7679 Fighter tank.

Assume this deal is good across other UK Lego stores.

At TRU in he US, the MagnaGuard starfighter, V19, and Twilight are 30% off until the 20th. :classic:

UCS Millenium Falcon is 350$ at Target with free shipping. thats 150$ off.

Does anyone know where I can still buy the UCS ISD set 10030?

UCS Millenium Falcon is 350$ at Target with free shipping. thats 150$ off.

Does anyone know where I can still buy the UCS ISD set 10030?

Well, there is this Swedish eBay auction, or the UK eBay with a search on 10030.

The Swedish one is cheaper, though. :wink:

(Note: not mine auction.)

Does anyone know when Target puts the clearance price on their sets? I was thinking of heading to my local Target tomorrow, but will that be too soon?

Well, Lego's Shop at Home sales have started for non US countries, now with 30-50% off a lot of sets.

They are clearing Mars Mission, the Factory sets, 2007 Spongebob and even recent stuff like the Droid Gunship, Agents Volcano Base and Spongebob Emergency Room.

Well, Lego's Shop at Home sales have started for non US countries, now with 30-50% off a lot of sets.

They are clearing Mars Mission, the Factory sets, 2007 Spongebob and even recent stuff like the Droid Gunship, Agents Volcano Base and Spongebob Emergency Room.

I forgot to post this a while ago but fred meyers had the magna guard starfighter 50% off. And a couple other sets. I didnt have any money so I couldnt get it. Im so mad.

I was checking out the Wal-Mart aisles yesterday. They had the droid gunship for $17. and the Castle Troll warship and Dwarves Mine sets discounted about $10 each.

I was checking out the Wal-Mart aisles yesterday. They had the droid gunship for $17. and the Castle Troll warship and Dwarves Mine sets discounted about $10 each.

May have to pick up the Droid Gunship, thanks for the heads up. Went to both Toys R US and Target, but no significant sales yet.

Couple of sets worthy of note on amazon.co.uk

Aquaraiders - 7772 Lobster Strike - £10.15 - down from £15

City - 7997 Train Station - £23.69 down from £30

Wal Mart here has many good deals.

Dwarf Mine for 45 dollars, down from 60.

Troll Warship (lots of them) for 64 dollars, down from 80.

Temple of the crystal skull, for 64 dollars, down from 80.

Aswell as the Hypersonic craft from the MM line, for, you guessed it, 64 dollars.

I plan on picking up an extra dwarf mine tomorrow.

The lego store in Oregon here is haveing a pretty big sale on most of their 2007 starwars sets. Im gonna have to get to walmart right away.

Wal Mart here has many good deals.

Dwarf Mine for 45 dollars, down from 60.

Troll Warship (lots of them) for 64 dollars, down from 80.

Temple of the crystal skull, for 64 dollars, down from 80.

Aswell as the Hypersonic craft from the MM line, for, you guessed it, 64 dollars.

I plan on picking up an extra dwarf mine tomorrow.

Pretty good deals, but I was hoping for deeper discounts. :sceptic: Wonder when Target will start clearance pricing their sets...

Pretty good deals, but I was hoping for deeper discounts. :sceptic: Wonder when Target will start clearance pricing their sets...

that happen on 26th dec every year. not every set though. those that they continue to sell in 2009 won't be clearanced until mid year (some time july) or boxing day next year. if you don't see any clearanced sets, then you probably missed it already.