Sign in to follow this  
Brickthing

Contest! Hero or Monster Contest

this is my entry to the Digital Hero contest, Neo.

hero_1.png

you can see topics and pictures here.

EDIT: added a picture, since it looks like everyone did it too.

Edited by bacem

I've decided to enter the "Before and After" category. I've already got the "Before" creature done.

Here's my entry into the 'Hero or Monster' contest, 41300 TITAN NEX:

7hb1y5M.jpg

And Here's my entry into the 'Digital Hero' contest, 41301 STRINGER:

p2qhiX9.png

Good luck with your entries everyone!I'm looking forward to seeing what amazing things you guys can make! [ ]

Are we allowed to revise our entries? I'd like to take into account constructive criticism and perhaps adjust my entry accordingly.

Edited by howie28

The height restriction is fairly loose, but it's there to keep the entries at a realistic scale for a Hero. If an entry goes slightly over the height limit but still distinctly looks like a (monster) Hero than that shouldn't be a problem.

Oops. :blush: . I thought it was 12 cm then, not inches. Really sorry about that. I figured it out though after posting that comment. Anyway, I'll post my entry now. :sweet:

EDIT: Posted! Nick Evero! :classic:

Edited by Infernum

Getting quite close to finishing me HoM entry. I have all of the designs except for one of the upper arms. I'll also have to refine the color scheme.

Would it be allowed to make a MOC of the infected hero in the banner for the HoM category?

Would it be allowed to make a MOC of the infected hero in the banner for the HoM category?

Absolutely. That picture is based on a MOC, so I'd be very interested to see your interpretation of the picture.

Ha, ha, that was my first idea! :laugh:

So far TheDesuComplex, WARHEAD, zero1312 and howie28 are the only two guys whose HoM entries actually look like they belong in the HF universe. Everyone else, WTF!

Jaller8240's Signal 4.0 could work, but too many Bionicle parts.

Edited by Jetrax99

Everyone else, WTF!
Sorry. I guess that the rest of us are better suited to complex and detailed builds instead of simple and smooth ones.

Sorry. I guess that the rest of us are better suited to complex and detailed builds instead of simple and smooth ones.

Sorry! I thought the rules stated they must fit VISUALLY. And a lot of them don't.

Edited by Jetrax99

Eh..I think we got our selves a virtual smackdown.

Clearly this is not the place to do it.

Edited by Zachattacx

No, I suppose you're right about fitting it visually with HF... but again, it's down to each person's style. If HF were to be more realistic, then I personally think that the robots would be more detailed, so that's how I'd build my HF MOCs.