Sign in to follow this  
Quarryman

FABULAND Crossover: Fabuland Gulch

8577612125_9969d03788_c.jpg

Welcome to Fabuland Gulch, wildest bunch of animals west of the Mississippi!

8578715570_23889d8a9e_c.jpg

Travelling to Fabuland Gulch is easiest done with Great West stagecoach services.

8578714982_38c1c997fb_c.jpg

Quench your thirst in the Three-legged Horse Saloon

8577610721_8b14285276_c.jpg

Where there's always a good crowd.

8577609569_6f07d11176_c.jpg

Law and order is kept by sheriff Mike.

Many more pictures on Flickr!

I :wub: this build. My favorite part is me! No, my favorite part is the stagecoach which is so much nicer than the one I built 2 years ago.

Great work!

Great stuff! The stagecoach is brilliant, but the buildings are wonderful, too. And the chandelier is a nice touch. I especially like those decals - are they home-made?

Looking forward to seeing this in Trondheim! :)

I :wub: this build. My favorite part is me! No, my favorite part is the stagecoach which is so much nicer than the one I built 2 years ago.

Great work!

Thanks! I think my favourite part is the stagecoach too, despite the horses not being quite the right size, seems fabufig-sized horses were never a priority for TLG, I wonder why.. :laugh:

Great stuff! The stagecoach is brilliant, but the buildings are wonderful, too. And the chandelier is a nice touch. I especially like those decals - are they home-made?

Thanks. :classic: Yes, the decals are home-made, this and my vehicle entry were my first attempts at making decals, and I think it shows. :blush:

*Makes an indian war cry*

This turned out really good :sweet:. Love the stagecoach, and how you used the Fabuland pieces on the front porch of the saloon. The only thing I feel is missing is a bit of landscaping, and maybe a cactus :wink:

:wub: :wub: :wub: !

Soooo well done :thumbup:! Perfect crossover! The buildings and stage coach are great, and the size the Fabuland figs get with the hats on top just looks hilarious :laugh: !

And I look bad megablocks :thumbup: !

Great crossover entry. :sweet: The stagecoach looks great and I love all the little details and scenes inside the saloon. Shouldn't we be robbing the stagecoach somewhere in the middle of the dessert instead of having a showdown with Mike in front of his sheriff's office? :tongue:

Wow! :wub: I love this crossover. Very successful and definitely nostalgic with all of hanging out in there. :laugh: It's a very clever build, Quarry. I love the interior of the saloon and like Cecilie, you've found a great way to use the FABULAND shutter piece! :wub: Great work.

What a cool crossover, this is a really tidy build with very nice attention to detail. I love the Wanted poster. And quite like the hats on the Fabufigs. :sweet::thumbup: