You can download them from the e-store.

What "e-store"?

And IMO Ruby and Sapphire/Emerald were a disappointment. LeafGreen and FireRed made what Gen I so great and did it better by introducing the Sevii Islands and cross game trading. And the music was better.

Gotta agree with you partially here. RSE was not my generation, and I completely skipped from it. It really is the only generation I never fully played through. I grew up with Silver, and Red and Blue. I don't agree that LG/FR did Gen I better than the originals. Maybe I just have my nostalgia goggles on, though I still fully played through my LG/FR games.

What "e-store"?

Gotta agree with you partially here. RSE was not my generation, and I completely skipped from it. It really is the only generation I never fully played through. I grew up with Silver, and Red and Blue. I don't agree that LG/FR did Gen I better than the originals. Maybe I just have my nostalgia goggles on, though I still fully played through my LG/FR games.

This e-store http://www.nintendo.com/3ds/downloads/

Well LG/FR did make the game a lot more fluid and accessible. The originals were a bit too slow for me.

This e-store http://www.nintendo.com/3ds/downloads/

Well LG/FR did make the game a lot more fluid and accessible. The originals were a bit too slow for me.

One issue with Nintendo potentially releasing Gen III games on the eShop is that so far, Virtual Console releases for the 3DS have not been capable of multiplayer, which is integral to Pokemon games. Perhaps they could release a non-VC version of the games like Four Swords Anniversary Edition. Or, hopefully, they could rework the multiplayer to work wirelessly; after all, Nintendo has modified a Virtual Console port at least once before, when they gave the Wii port of Pokemon Snap the capability of transferring photos to the Wii (to replace the printing at in-store kiosks around the time of Pokemon Snap's original release)

Awful. An abomination that should never have been created. I will not recognize him in anyway as being related to Mewtwo (if that is the case).

It's alright; the classic Mewtwo form is obviously much superior but I have to say I'm not sure why Nintendo decided to do this.

It'll depend very much on how it's presented. The way I see it, Mewtwo's relevance in the context of the series as a whole has plummeted since his debut, despite attempts in the latest generation to make him more interesting by giving him a signature move. If this features even slightly in the story of X and Y, it could return Mewtwo and Mew to prominence.

As far as the design goes, I see nothing wrong with it. It wouldn't surprise me if it's a "Mewthree", since it shares aspects of Mewtwo's appearance with slightly more Mew-like proportions.

Wasn't sure what to think of it at first. Didn't love it, nor hate it. But then I saw it's trailer, and warmed up to it after seeing it in 3D. Here's hoping it's a new form!

Looks kind of meh to me. Honestly, Genesect looks cooler IMO.

Edited by pluto7443

I gave up after gen 4, I didn't like B and W at all, and X and Y don't look great either.

My favorite pokemon would have to be Alakazam but in second would be Salamence. I do not like the new mew. I mean, did they really run out of enough ideas that they have to start recycling old legendary pokemon from the past to put in their new games? :sceptic:

My favorite pokemon would have to be Alakazam but in second would be Salamence. I do not like the new mew. I mean, did they really run out of enough ideas that they have to start recycling old legendary pokemon from the past to put in their new games? :sceptic:

No, they want to lure Gen I Pokemon fans to join the fun again :)

Xerneas and Yveltal are new and both look sweet

It was confirmed today that Mewtwo somehow evolves or has another form that is that new Mewtwo looking Pokemon. This is probably my worst case scenario for this Pokemon. I could have been ok with it being a completely new Pokemon related to Mew or Mewtwo, but the fact that Mewtwo IS this new Pokemon makes me sad :sad:

Ah, thank you much! I'm not too happy about this development. :look:

Honestly, I'm just happy they're giving Mewtwo another role in these games.

My favourite pokemon would definitely be Shedinja although I also do like Arcanine.

IMO Black and White were horrible, they just didn't seem appealing to me. I was a bit disappointed :sceptic: .