Sandy

Heroica RPG - Unlimited Quest: Fields of Glory

Kiray manages to strike her target once again, though this shot doesn't seem to have the same punch as the last one did. Perhaps her concentration has been put off by the constant punning going on around her. Keliim offers a hand to Siercon, pulling the mage from the mass of black wool and administering a much needed remedy. As the cloud of confusion lifts, the battle mage once more summons a blending force of darkness and flame scorching the hides of the furry beasts leaving them with smoldering coats. Germ readies himself for further conflict as Ezeran sends a spell whizzing chaotically aside as he dodges another charge from the remaining lambs.

Round 2 of Sheep Meadow Melee:

>Kiray vs. Black Sheep Flock A - Aim - 30 Light Damage, No Assassination

>Keliim uses Remedy on Siercon - Success

>Siercon vs. Black Sheep Flock B - Circle of Might and Magic - Battering Rams: 22 Darkness Damage, 90 Fire Damage, Battering Ram B KO'd, Black Sheep Flocks: 90 Fire Damage, Silent Lamb Flocks: 22 Darkness Damage, 90 Fire Damage, -6 Ether

>Germ recovers from Stunned - Success

>Ezeran vs. Silent Lamb Flock A - Miss

Battering Ram A - Bleeding - 5 Damage

Black Sheep Flock A - Bleeding - 5 Damage

Black Sheep Flock B - Bleeding - 5 Damage

Silent Lamb Flock A - Bleeding - 5 Damage

Silent Lamb Flock B - Bleeding - 5 Damage

THE ENEMY

heroicafog-monster-batteringram.jpgBattering Ram A *Bleeding 5*

*Immune to stunned*

Type: Beast

Level: 9

Health: 7/124

Special: Reckless Ram – Causes 18 damage and the stunned-effect regardless of row.

Drops (varies by roll):

1: Raw Meat (max. health +5 upon consumption)

2-6: Bone

heroicafog-monster-blacksheep.jpgBlack Sheep Flock A (1) *Bleeding 5*

Type: Beast/Dark

Level: 8 (1*8)

Health: 33/94 (1*94)

Special: Cloud of Dark Wool – Causes the blinded- and confused-effects to the target.

Drops: Bone

heroicafog-monster-blacksheep.jpgheroicafog-monster-blacksheep.jpgBlack Sheep Flock B (2) *Bleeding 5*

Level: 16 (2*8)

Health: 187/188 (2*94)

Special: Cloud of Dark Wool – Causes the blinded- and confused-effects to the target.

heroicafog-monster-silentlamb.jpgSilent Lamb Flock A (1) *Slowed* *Bleeding 5*

Level: 7 (1*7)

Health: 59/88 (1*88)

Special: Cloud of Soft Wool – Causes the asleep- and sealed-effects to the target.

heroicafog-monster-silentlamb.jpgSilent Lamb Flock B (1) *Bleeding 5*

Health: 59/88 (1*88)

Special: Cloud of Soft Wool – Causes the asleep- and sealed-effects to the target.

THE PARTY

26718070210_68f1d7fc0f_t.jpg

Keliim (Mencot) *Party Leader*

37ish, male human Barbarian

Level 14 1/2 *Natural respite* *Half Damage for Demon and Dark*

Power Bonus: 0

Health: 19/22

SP: 6 (8 against Free Hits)

Gold: 145

Equipment: Vampire´s Court Sword (WP:12 1/3 chance to cause bleeding; always causes bleeding to humanoids; great sword.), Heroic Helm (SP: 2, Helm's SP doubles on free hits, Headwear), Lethauros Mail (SP: 4. Prismatic armor bright enough to banish darkness. You can feel the dragon watching you as your continue on your journey, aiding you in your hunt. The wearer takes half damage from Demon and Dark type enemies. Suitable for anyone, body wear.)

Weapons and Shields: Woodchopper's Axe (WP:8; Deals Double Damage to Plant-types; Axe), ,Dwarven Orichalcum one handed battleaxe (WP: 5, Axe), Scarab Shield: (SP: 3, Bearer takes half damage from vermin)

Artifacts: Sylvania's Cowl (Grants "Animal Talk", Headwear), Wolfish Fedora (+5 WP for each standing hero with Wolfgang reputation and Wolfgang NPC in the party, headwear, suitable for heroes with Wolfgang reputation), Королева's Blessing (When equipped the player gains the ability to Animal Speak to Spiders only, and all spiders areEnamored with him for the first three rounds of battle, accessory), Trickster's Mask of the Gender-Swap (swaps the wearer's gender when worn, suitable for anyone, accessory), Sterile Gloves, Peasant’s Hood (Max. Health +1; headwear), Gauntlets of Recklessness (Hits become Mortal Hits, adding lost health to attack power; handwear)

Consumables: 10x Potion, 5x Grand Potion, 3xSmelling salts, 9x Mead, Chocolate Bar (Gives the *Nimble* and *Poisoned* Effect when consumed), Venom, Dirt Bomb, 5x Holy Bombs, 2xSmoke Bomb, Double Rainbow (Gives the user the encouraged, lucky,poisoned by 1, and confused effects), 2x Obsidian Shard (may be affixed to a blunt weapon to give the Bleeding 2 effect for one battle), 2x Charion beetle horn

Treasures: Black Pearl (Worth 75 Gold), Mythril Shard.

19745451253_0970632efb_m.jpg

Ezeran Yavarr (MysticModulus)

42 year old male human Sorcerer

Level 15 1/2 *Immune to wood and fire* *immune to sealed* *Enemies that hit Ezeran become slowed*

Power Bonus: 0 (+2 spellpower)

Defense: 5

Health: 21/23

Ether: 20/20

Gold: 3

Equipment: Ancient Sapphamber Staff (WP:8, doubled against Ancient enemies, Wind-elemental; staff), Sneezing Demon (SP:2; enemies that hit the wearer becomeslowed; immunity to wood and fire; suitable to Ezeran only; bodywear.), Etherium Pauldrons (SP:3, immune to sealed; backwear)

Inventory: Emerald (Wood), Ruby (Fire), Scroll of Blindness, Remedy X2, Bedroll, Smoke Bomb, Trickster’s Baubel (WP:6, each hit causes one random effect: stunned, poisoned by 1, asleep, blinded, sealed or confused; wand), Grand tonics X4, Potions X5, Grand potion X1, Smelling Salts, Nostrum, Level Up Mushroom, Hood of the Elementalist (SP:1, *Absorbs darkness*; headwear, suitable to anyone)

AuPkwWK.png

The Demon Germ (Samurai Turtle)

??? years old ; Male Half Demon;

Level 16 Black Knight *Double Damage to Large Enemies* *Immune to Stunned*

Power Bonus: 2

Defense: 14

Health: 33/33

Gold: 154

Equipped - Kobold Sharp Wings (WP:8; Deals Bleeding 1; throwing weapon), Spesialian Helmet (SP:2, SP:4 if wearer’s Star Elf, Health +2, Power +2, Suitable for anyone; headwear), Red Shield (SP:8; shield), Black Knight's Armor (SP: 4, Immune to Stunned)

Weapons: Wrench (WP:5; decreases the target’s level by 1; throwing weapon), Fire Wheel (WP: 5; Fire/Ruby; throwing weapon), Dwarven Portable Catapult (WP:10; Double Damage to Enemies Visibly Larger than the User; Throwing Weapon), Kobold Sharp Wings (WP:8; Deals Bleeding 1; throwing weapon), Sanctified Rito Gypsy Dart (WP:5; doubled against Flying enemies; throwing weapon), Kobold Dagger (WP: 4; dagger), Order Imperial Longsword (WP: 5; Longsword), Ignis Blade (WP:5, Fire-elemental, ignores SP of foes weak to Fire, gems cannot be merged into or removed from the weapon; great-sword), Gaia Blade (WP:5, Wood-elemental, ignores SP foes weak to Wood, gems cannot be merged into or removed from the weapon; great-sword)

Armor: Sterile Gloves (Protects from Poisoned- and Bleeding- effects; handwear), Shadow Cloak (SP:1, immune to Darkness; backwear, suitable for anyone)

Scrolls & Gems: Scroll of Blindness (Enables casting the blinded-effect to the target, making them unable to use a physical attack for the next three rounds. Each casting has a 50/50 chance of success and costs 1 ether.),

Consumables: Smoke Bomb (x2), Level-Up Mushroom, Bone (x5), Deadly Venom, Remedy (x4), Noxious Venom, Smelling Salts, Skeleton Decoy, Human Repellent (Makes the user impervious to direct attacks from humanoid enemies during one battle unless he is the last hero standing; consumable.), Serpent Scales (Grants Reinforced and Nimble-effects for the duration of one battle when consumed.), Potion (x13), Venom, Mead, Tonic, Grand Portion, Tiger Balm,

Tools: Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass,

Treasure: {Two} Gold Ring (worth 15 gold, or can be given to someone else to make them Enamored with the giver), Gold Bar (A bar of gold. Value: 50 gold)

kirayblackknight_sandy.png

Kiray Nastayo (KingoftheZempk), A Hero Who Is Actually Worth Something

24 year old Female Human Warden

Level 22 1/3 *Immune to Blinded, Doomed, Blessed, Light, Darkness**Double damage to Demonic and Holy Foes**Half Damage from Free Hits*

Defense: 29

Health: 39/39

Gold: 520

Equipment: Deadly Crossbow (WP:15, Light elemental, has 1/6 chance of instantly knocking out the target unless it is immune to sudden death; crossbow), Orcish Barbed Shield (SP: 11), Never Blessed Armor (SP: 10, Immune to Darkness, Light, and Blessed, Wearer deals double damage to Demons, suitable to Knights, Barbarians, Regulators, and Skirmishers), Spesialian Spiked Pauldrons (Damage from Free Hits is halved; accessory), Never Blessed Helmet (SP: 8, Immunity to Blinded, Doomed and Blessed, Wearer deals double damage to Holy Enemies, suitable to Knights, Barbarians, Regulators, and Skirmishers)

Inventory:

Weapons and Shields: Smith’s Katana (WP:10, Darkness elemental, Deals Bleeding +2), Sanctified Rito Longsword (WP:6, doubled against Flying enemies; longsword), Two Fanged Orcish Shield (SP: 7, Immune to Darkness, Shield Bash Replaces Meditate), Spesialian Shield (SP:6, Immune to Blinded, Shield), Wolfhead Aegis (SP:5, enemies that hit the user become afraid, suitable for anyone with Wolfgang reputation; shield.), Sword of Fire and Light (WP: 7, Fire-Light Elemental, Greatsword)

Artifacts: Snug Armor (SP: 5, Cannot be De-Equipped, Suitable to all classes that use shields, body wear), Fishy Scale Mail (SP: 6 , wearer absorbs water-elemental damage as health, immune to Fire; suitable for knights, dragoons, skirmishers, and regulators, body wear), Flameproof Armor (SP:1; no longer flameproof; bodywear, suitable for anyone)

Gems: Emerald

Consumables: 4X Potion, Banana (Restores full health when eaten), Nostrum, Ambrosia, Mead, Smelling Salts, Mediocre Pongcanis Brew (Encouraged + Enraged), Smoke Bomb, 6X Bone, Soma, Ambrosia, 3x Mead, Everlasting Venom (Adds the poisoned by 10-effect to one weapon permanently), Dragon Scale, 4 Fire Bomb, 4x Venom, Tako Sushi (Restores 10 health; consumable), Noxious Venom, Greater Potion (Restores 50 health to the target), 4x Grand Potion, Dirt Bomb, Floral Bomb, Ice Bomb, Water Bomb, Confuse Bomb, Serpent Scales (Grants Reinforced and Nimble-effects for the duration of one battle when consumed) 2X Venom, Tonic, Remedy, Nostrum

Tools: Bedroll, Shovel

0d825d83-ba7e-453f-b4cc-22d12430c2fe_zps0b0c6c04.jpg

Siercon (Siercon and Coral)

Level 22 2/3 Battlemage *Darkness to all Attacks; Immune to Darkness, Asleep*

Power Bonus: 9

Spell Power Bonus: 9

Defense: 6

Health: 35/35

Ether: 12/27

Gold: 244

Equipment: Dark Phibbian Cloak (SP:5, Adds Darkness-element to attacks and protects from darkness, suitable for magic users, body wear, Immune to Sleep,), Telethia's Robes (black robes that Telethia wore into battle. SP: 4, Max HP +4, backwear.), Immortal Essence (+1 power for every enemy still standing. Accesory.), Giant Spear (WP:17, causes Bleeding, Hollow upgrade [Potion Stored])

Gems: Topaz (Lightning), Diamond (Light), Ruby (Fire), Emerald (Wood)

Bombs: 10x Bone (Distracts monster for 1 turn when thrown)

Consumables: 6 Potions, 5 Remedies, 3 Tonic, Phoenix Essence, Phoenix Incense, Everlasting Venom (Adds Poisoned +10 effect to one weapon permanently; consumable),Nostrum, 2 Smelling Salts, 2 Meads.

Inventory: Magicians Gloves (Spellpower +10, Artifact, Hand Wear), Sylvania's Cowl (Artifact, Head Wear, Animal Talk), 2x Mithril Shard (1/4 of a piece of Mithrl), Chain Scythe (WP:6, applies Enamored), Hood of the Dark Druid (wearer absorbs Wood- and Darkness-elemental damage; headwear, suitable for druids only), Sanctified Rito Spear, (WP:4, doubled against Flying enemies, Hollow upgrade [ ____ Stored])

Tools: Magic Compass, Shovel, Magnifying Glass, Decamodifier

Feathers: Crystow Feather (half damage from Electric and Flying type enemies, accessory)

Party Leader, please determine the battle order. Everyone else, please declare your actions.

Edited by Waterbrick Down

Keliim again looks on as the battlemage cripples their enemies with a circle of magic. "Now w're talki'. But we'r not finish'd yet so lets give em all we got."

Keliim attacks Silent lamb flock A from frontrow.

Battleorder

Kiray

Keliim

Siercon

Germ

Ezeran

Edited by Mencot

How about in a different "tongue". Then started talking in a "Demon". ~ Hey can you understand me? What should I call you? ~

Recovers from stunned at the back

The symbiont sports a vile smile and soeaks in a whispering tone. "Thou are a long way from home demon. What are thy mission in tis realm?." Ezeran raises one eyebrow at the strange conversation as he repeats

Edited by MysticModulus

The symbiont sports a vile smile and soeaks in a whispering tone. "Thou are a long way from home demon. What are thy mission in tis realm?." Ezeran raises one eyebrow at the strange conversation as he repeats

In his "Demon" language.

~ Well, well, well you can understand me. I don't even think it is a universal language. Mission? I am under no one's command. What I am doing here, is I am stuck here on Olegaia. Trying to figure out how to get off this planet, to some where familiar to me (anywhere). I am not even sure where here is. Then spotted a look on Ezeran face. This might not be the best time for a full fledged conversation. Do you have something to say to him (Ezeran). I would think he might have something to say or ask. ~

Edited by samuraiturtle

QM Note: I will be camping this weekend with little to no cell coverage. Asphalt or one of the other Field QM's will be filling in for me until I return on Sunday night.

In his "Demon" language.

~ Well, well, well you can understand me. I don't even think it is a universal language. Mission? I am under no one's command. What I am doing here, is I am stuck here on Olegaia. Trying to figure out how to get off this planet, to some where familiar to me (anywhere). I am not even sure where here is. Then spotted a look on Ezeran face. This might not be the best time for a full fledged conversation. Do you have something to say to him (Ezeran). I would think he might have something to say or ask. ~

Ezerans smile widens and the answer comes from his mouth in the demon tongue. "Interesting, he seldom talks to others, but alas we seldom come across demon-kin. We are two thoughts and two tongues but we also have a telepathic bond. Ask what you will but understand that both, each or none might answer. "

Kiray repeats. "Anyone in the mood for some lamb when this is over?"

QM Note: I will be camping this weekend with little to no cell coverage. Asphalt or one of the other Field QM's will be filling in for me until I return on Sunday night.

Have a great weekend.

"Anyone in the mood for some lamb when this is over?"

"Bahhahha, ye cookin'?"

Edited by Mencot

Kiray repeats. "Anyone in the mood for some lamb when this is over?"

"Sounds good to me!"

Siercon repeats: Black sheep flock B, fire spell, back row, using spear in case of shield.

Siercon repeats: Black sheep flock B, fire spell, back row, using spear in case of shield.

"Be careful to not burn the meat!"

"Slight burn will be good, so th't it gets a nice color."

The big man says with a grin

Ezerans smile widens and the answer comes from his mouth in the demon tongue. "Interesting, he seldom talks to others, but alas we seldom come across demon-kin. We are two thoughts and two tongues but we also have a telepathic bond. Ask what you will but understand that both, each or none might answer. "

~ OK. This "telepathic bond" do you use it to learn others languages? And Ezeran I take it is what both of you is call. But do you call (or name) yourself like "the mouth" or "the man" or even "the human"? ~

Hearing the cooking of lamb.

What are you going to make Eros or is it Gyros?

~ OK. This "telepathic bond" do you use it to learn others languages? And Ezeran I take it is what both of you is call. But do you call (or name) yourself like "the mouth" or "the man" or even "the human"? ~

Hearing the cooking of lamb.

"It's not that simple, we shared the same womb but our roots are not the same. He is an exile, I'm the reciever of an intended curse. So we are both one and not. But yes, what I know of his realm I've learned from him."

"Slight burn will be good, so th't it gets a nice color."

The big man says with a grin

"Well of course a slight burn for the outside, but certainly not burning it all the way through!"

Kiray only shrugs.

Round 3 of Sheep Meadow Melee:
Battleorder
Kiray Black Sheep Flock A (2) Critical Hit (2X15)+22=52 Flock A KO
Keliim Silent lamb flock A from front row (6) Cloud of soft wool Keliim Asleep and Sealed
Siercon Black sheep flock B, fire spell, back row, using spear in case of shield (6) Cloud of Dark Wool Siercon Blind and Confused
Germ Ignis Blade on Battering Ram A from the back (2) Critical Mortal Hit (5X2)+16=26X2-52 Ram A KO
Ezeran Silent Lamb Flock A (3) Hit 8+15+2=25x2=50

Kiray claims the life of the final sheep of its flock, a bolts piercing it through and trough it left eye. Keliim and Siercon both fall prey to the sheets spell, The world fading before each and clouding over in a haze. Germ's flaming sword cleaves the head from the ram while Everan continues his barbecue. Most would kill the beast before cooking it, but he seems none the wiser. The final mute lamb beats its hooves pitifully against Kiray's armor to no avail.

Free Hits
Silent Lamb Flock B Vs Kiray, 7-29=0 no damage.

Silent Lamb Flock B - Bleeding - 5 Damage

THE ENEMY

heroicafog-monster-blacksheep.jpgheroicafog-monster-blacksheep.jpgBlack Sheep Flock B (2) *Bleeding 5*
Health: 182/188 (2*94)

Health: 6/88 (1*88)

heroicafog-monster-silentlamb.jpgSilent Lamb Flock B (1) *Bleeding 5*
Health: 54/88 (1*88)

THE PARTY
37ish, male human Barbarian asleep and Sealed
Level 14 1/2 *Natural respite* *Half Damage for Demon and Dark*
Equipment: Vampire´s Court Sword (WP:12 1/3 chance to cause bleeding; always causes bleeding to humanoids; great sword.), Heroic Helm (SP: 2, Helm's SP doubles on free hits, Headwear), Lethauros Mail (SP: 4. Prismatic armor bright enough to banish darkness. You can feel the dragon watching you as your continue on your journey, aiding you in your hunt. The wearer takes half damage from Demon and Dark type enemies. Suitable for anyone, body wear.)
Weapons and Shields: Woodchopper's Axe (WP:8; Deals Double Damage to Plant-types; Axe), ,Dwarven Orichalcum one handed battleaxe (WP: 5, Axe), Scarab Shield: (SP: 3, Bearer takes half damage from vermin)
Artifacts: Sylvania's Cowl (Grants "Animal Talk", Headwear), Wolfish Fedora (+5 WP for each standing hero with Wolfgang reputation and Wolfgang NPC in the party, headwear, suitable for heroes with Wolfgang reputation), Королева's Blessing (When equipped the player gains the ability to Animal Speak to Spiders only, and all spiders areEnamored with him for the first three rounds of battle, accessory), Trickster's Mask of the Gender-Swap (swaps the wearer's gender when worn, suitable for anyone, accessory), Sterile Gloves, Peasant’s Hood (Max. Health +1; headwear), Gauntlets of Recklessness (Hits become Mortal Hits, adding lost health to attack power; handwear)
Consumables: 10x Potion, 5x Grand Potion, 3xSmelling salts, 9x Mead, Chocolate Bar (Gives the *Nimble* and *Poisoned* Effect when consumed), Venom, Dirt Bomb, 5x Holy Bombs, 2xSmoke Bomb, Double Rainbow (Gives the user the encouraged, lucky,poisoned by 1, and confused effects), 2x Obsidian Shard (may be affixed to a blunt weapon to give the Bleeding 2 effect for one battle), 2x Charion beetle horn

Level 15 1/2 *Immune to wood and fire* *immune to sealed* *Enemies that hit Ezeran become slowed*
Ether: 20/20
Equipment: Ancient Sapphamber Staff (WP:8, doubled against Ancient enemies, Wind-elemental; staff), Sneezing Demon (SP:2; enemies that hit the wearer becomeslowed; immunity to wood and fire; suitable to Ezeran only; bodywear.), Etherium Pauldrons (SP:3, immune to sealed; backwear)
Inventory: Emerald (Wood), Ruby (Fire), Scroll of Blindness, Remedy X2, Bedroll, Smoke Bomb, Trickster’s Baubel (WP:6, each hit causes one random effect: stunned, poisoned by 1, asleep, blinded, sealed or confused; wand), Grand tonics X4, Potions X5, Grand potion X1, Smelling Salts, Nostrum, Level Up Mushroom, Hood of the Elementalist (SP:1, *Absorbs darkness*; headwear, suitable to anyone)

AuPkwWK.png
Level 16 Black Knight *Double Damage to Large Enemies* *Immune to Stunned*
Equipped - Kobold Sharp Wings (WP:8; Deals Bleeding 1; throwing weapon), Spesialian Helmet (SP:2, SP:4 if wearer’s Star Elf, Health +2, Power +2, Suitable for anyone; headwear), Red Shield (SP:8; shield), Black Knight's Armor (SP: 4, Immune to Stunned)
Weapons: Wrench (WP:5; decreases the target’s level by 1; throwing weapon), Fire Wheel (WP: 5; Fire/Ruby; throwing weapon), Dwarven Portable Catapult (WP:10; Double Damage to Enemies Visibly Larger than the User; Throwing Weapon), Kobold Sharp Wings (WP:8; Deals Bleeding 1; throwing weapon), Sanctified Rito Gypsy Dart (WP:5; doubled against Flying enemies; throwing weapon), Kobold Dagger (WP: 4; dagger), Order Imperial Longsword (WP: 5; Longsword), Ignis Blade (WP:5, Fire-elemental, ignores SP of foes weak to Fire, gems cannot be merged into or removed from the weapon; great-sword), Gaia Blade (WP:5, Wood-elemental, ignores SP foes weak to Wood, gems cannot be merged into or removed from the weapon; great-sword)
Armor: Sterile Gloves (Protects from Poisoned- and Bleeding- effects; handwear), Shadow Cloak (SP:1, immune to Darkness; backwear, suitable for anyone)
Scrolls & Gems: Scroll of Blindness (Enables casting the blinded-effect to the target, making them unable to use a physical attack for the next three rounds. Each casting has a 50/50 chance of success and costs 1 ether.),
Consumables: Smoke Bomb (x2), Level-Up Mushroom, Bone (x5), Deadly Venom, Remedy (x4), Noxious Venom, Smelling Salts, Skeleton Decoy, Human Repellent (Makes the user impervious to direct attacks from humanoid enemies during one battle unless he is the last hero standing; consumable.), Serpent Scales (Grants Reinforced and Nimble-effects for the duration of one battle when consumed.), Potion (x13), Venom, Mead, Tonic, Grand Portion, Tiger Balm,
Treasure: {Two} Gold Ring (worth 15 gold, or can be given to someone else to make them Enamored with the giver), Gold Bar (A bar of gold. Value: 50 gold)

Level 22 1/3 *Immune to Blinded, Doomed, Blessed, Light, Darkness**Double damage to Demonic and Holy Foes**Half Damage from Free Hits*
Equipment: Deadly Crossbow (WP:15, Light elemental, has 1/6 chance of instantly knocking out the target unless it is immune to sudden death; crossbow), Orcish Barbed Shield (SP: 11), Never Blessed Armor (SP: 10, Immune to Darkness, Light, and Blessed, Wearer deals double damage to Demons, suitable to Knights, Barbarians, Regulators, and Skirmishers), Spesialian Spiked Pauldrons (Damage from Free Hits is halved; accessory), Never Blessed Helmet (SP: 8, Immunity to Blinded, Doomed and Blessed, Wearer deals double damage to Holy Enemies, suitable to Knights, Barbarians, Regulators, and Skirmishers)
Inventory:
Weapons and Shields: Smith’s Katana (WP:10, Darkness elemental, Deals Bleeding +2), Sanctified Rito Longsword (WP:6, doubled against Flying enemies; longsword), Two Fanged Orcish Shield (SP: 7, Immune to Darkness, Shield Bash Replaces Meditate), Spesialian Shield (SP:6, Immune to Blinded, Shield), Wolfhead Aegis (SP:5, enemies that hit the user become afraid, suitable for anyone with Wolfgang reputation; shield.), Sword of Fire and Light (WP: 7, Fire-Light Elemental, Greatsword)
Artifacts: Snug Armor (SP: 5, Cannot be De-Equipped, Suitable to all classes that use shields, body wear), Fishy Scale Mail (SP: 6 , wearer absorbs water-elemental damage as health, immune to Fire; suitable for knights, dragoons, skirmishers, and regulators, body wear), Flameproof Armor (SP:1; no longer flameproof; bodywear, suitable for anyone)
Consumables: 4X Potion, Banana (Restores full health when eaten), Nostrum, Ambrosia, Mead, Smelling Salts, Mediocre Pongcanis Brew (Encouraged + Enraged), Smoke Bomb, 6X Bone, Soma, Ambrosia, 3x Mead, Everlasting Venom (Adds the poisoned by 10-effect to one weapon permanently), Dragon Scale, 4 Fire Bomb, 4x Venom, Tako Sushi (Restores 10 health; consumable), Noxious Venom, Greater Potion (Restores 50 health to the target), 4x Grand Potion, Dirt Bomb, Floral Bomb, Ice Bomb, Water Bomb, Confuse Bomb, Serpent Scales (Grants Reinforced and Nimble-effects for the duration of one battle when consumed) 2X Venom, Tonic, Remedy, Nostrum

0d825d83-ba7e-453f-b4cc-22d12430c2fe_zps
Siercon (Siercon and Coral) Blind Confused
Equipment: Dark Phibbian Cloak (SP:5, Adds Darkness-element to attacks and protects from darkness, suitable for magic users, body wear, Immune to Sleep,), Telethia's Robes (black robes that Telethia wore into battle. SP: 4, Max HP +4, backwear.), Immortal Essence (+1 power for every enemy still standing. Accesory.), Giant Spear (WP:17, causes Bleeding, Hollow upgrade [Potion Stored])
Consumables: 6 Potions, 5 Remedies, 3 Tonic, Phoenix Essence, Phoenix Incense, Everlasting Venom (Adds Poisoned +10 effect to one weapon permanently; consumable),Nostrum, 2 Smelling Salts, 2 Meads.
Inventory: Magicians Gloves (Spellpower +10, Artifact, Hand Wear), Sylvania's Cowl (Artifact, Head Wear, Animal Talk), 2x Mithril Shard (1/4 of a piece of Mithrl), Chain Scythe (WP:6, applies Enamored), Hood of the Dark Druid (wearer absorbs Wood- and Darkness-elemental damage; headwear, suitable for druids only), Sanctified Rito Spear, (WP:4, doubled against Flying enemies, Hollow upgrade [ ____ Stored])
Feathers: Crystow Feather (half damage from Electric and Flying type enemies, accessory)

Party Leader, please determine the battle order. Everyone else, please declare your actions.

Edited by Asphalt

Keliim gets close to the lamb and as he gets ready to strike the lamb "puffs" him with some wool that hits him in the face. "Why ye wee bugger, what is th't... hey, what is haappen..." And the big man falls to the ground, fast asleep.

Kiray attacks black flock B with her crosswbow, back.

QM Note: I'm back, thanks to Asphalt for filling in.

The party struggles with the remaining sheep. Kiray easily steps to one side as the flock of dark sheep charge her head on. Germ is not so lucky and soon finds himself enveloped by the blinding woolly mass. Ezeran roasts one of the remaining lambs as Siercon extricates himself from his blinding stupor. Keliim kicks a little in his sleep, but rolls over and continues to snooze.

Round 4 of Sheep Meadow Melee:

>Kiray vs. Black Sheep Flock B - Deflected Damage - Deflected! 0 Damage

>Germ vs. Black Sheep Flock B - Special Dodge - No dodge, Germ Blinded and Confused

>Ezeran vs. Silent Lamb Flock B - Spell -50 Fire Damage, -1 Ether

Siercon uses a Remedy on himself - Success

Keliim sleeps

Kiray - Free Hits - 0 Damage

Silent Lamb Flock B - Bleeding - 5 Damage, KO'd

THE ENEMY

Health: 177/188 (2*94)

Health: 1/88 (1*88)

THE PARTY

37ish, male human Barbarian *Natural respite* *Half Damage for Demon and Dark* *Asleep & Sealed (2 Rounds Remaining)*

Level 14 1/2

Ether: 19/20

AuPkwWK.png

Level 16 Black Knight *Double Damage to Large Enemies* *Immune to Stunned* *Blinded & Confused (3 Rounds Remaining)*

Inventory:

0d825d83-ba7e-453f-b4cc-22d12430c2fe_zps0b0c6c04.jpg

Siercon (Siercon and Coral)

Consumables: 6 Potions, 4 Remedies, 3 Tonic, Phoenix Essence, Phoenix Incense, Everlasting Venom (Adds Poisoned +10 effect to one weapon permanently; consumable),Nostrum, 2 Smelling Salts, 2 Meads.

"I think everyine should target the blask sheep. That last white one is going down." Kiray repeats.