badboytje88

Yakuza Family - Sign Up Thread

All the more reason for you to sign up and prove that you've become a better player. :sweet:

Doc's right. Look at me. I failed miserably in badboy's last game, but I'm still signing up for this one. Point is, it doesn't matter what you did in previous games, just that you're commited to playing well in this one. :classic:

Now I can only hope that I get a role by which I can kill everyone and win in a game for once...... :tongue:

Thanks for the support guys, so I guess I'll sign up. :classic:

1. I've played two games. I passed in Hinckley's Fabuland Housewives game as scum, I was caught out after a bit, but did a Tammo-Style never-say-die. I also played in Pengy's and ADHO's Gotham City Mafia as scummy Pieman. def's machine tore apart the scum and I fell after a day or two, got a bit angry though.

2. I'm available for as long as the game takes. :wink:

3. I'm a bit of a history nerd, so I know loads about Japan's involvement in the Second World War and early 20th century. I also know a bit about Japan's past feudal system and the Samurai code, and the Samurai war as well. I admit I don't speak a word of Japanese although. :blush:

I wanna be the lizard! :tongue:

Just joking, but I'm really exited for this game. :sweet:

Sign me up please. :sweet:

1. See my 'About me' page.

2. Yup, I should be available.

3. Sorry, no special knowledge about Japan, but I think it's a nice setting for a mafia game.

Ok, I'll play, if you'll have me :sweet:

1. I've played in six full mafia games, and hosted one. Full details on my profile page.
  2. I'll have full internet access for the foreseeable future.
  3. All I know about Japan I have learned from def. So he is to blame for any lack of important knowledge I might display :snicker:

That wasn't Pandora's line. Hinck had that as a title (minus the cake part, of course) during Baritones 3. Learn your mafia history! :tongue:

It was indeed Hinck's line; he said it during our player-host communications in Baritones 3, resulting in Rufus entitling him such. :tongue:

badboy, Ru and I have had the usual marital scuffle over the rights to sign-up, and as you can see he's now (eventually) won. :wink:

You know I'll be watching closely, though. :grin:

I have a feeling I won't be picked, just like IMHOTEP. I never get picked when the pro's sign up.

Edit: I have only ever signed up when the pros play twice, and got in once. That was wrong phrasing on my part.

Edited by TheBoyWonder

I have a feeling ...

Well let's now wait and see whether you'd make a good Oracle.

Says the man who tempts children into his gingerbread house people into his 'About Me' page with images of Fabuland figures! :tongue:

And a red link to said location in his signature? Blasphemy! :tongue: