Sign in to follow this  
badboytje88

Mafia School: Cirque du Freak conclusion

Just to beat a dead horse (def tells me I'm good at it) how did you find out who the vigilante and investigator were? And why did you decided not to share that information with your team?

Because I trusted her, especially since the people I suspected were voting her off. I hinted at it, but never openly admitted I was the vigilante; it's not something I'll do in the future :wall:

(def tells me I'm good at it)

While you have shown exceptional skill at it in the past, I think your abilities have faded over time, and I think there is room to beat things again once more.

Boyfriend. He's only female in your game. I'm a gay one. Griggs is a man. :laugh:

That's not how I function, if you are female in my game you are female. Period :laugh:

Just to beat a dead horse (def tells me I'm good at it) how did you find out who the vigilante and investigator were? And why did you decided not to share that information with your team?

Just a small point, Dorothea(darthnihilius) thought Tora(eiker86) was the investigator which was wrong. Mattilda(darkdragon) was the investigator. :wink:

Because I was in contact with Norbert, and he said something to the effect of 'I'll make sure that Stephanie is taken care of.' Well, that was a big giveaway. Unfortunately, I didn't know this until I was doomed anyway, otherwise I would have gotten the info to my team before they started voting. Tora was just a hunch I had that my teammates shared, but obviously we were wrong. :sadnew:

I have some little things that were going on throughout the game in my head:

• Before Darkdragon and Etzel PMed me, I was planning on making this a PM free game, focusing more on the day threads.
  • When Darkdragon PMed me, I thought her and Etzel were scum. I thought it was unheard of that the host told the cop who the doctor was. Glad I was wrong! :laugh:
  • I was surprised how short the game lasted. But with 16 players it makes sense.
  • When I read the title for this thread I thought, Crap, we lost. :laugh:

I'm interested to hear what my fellow classmates have to say.

That's not how I function, if you are female in my game you are female. Period :laugh:

Sorry to disappoint you right off the bat, but I am most certainly NOT a woman! :tongue:

I have some little things that were going on throughout the game in my head:

• Before Darkdragon and Etzel PMed me, I was planning on making this a PM free game, focusing more on the day threads.
  • When Darkdragon PMed me, I thought her and Etzel were scum. I thought it was unheard of that the host told the cop who the doctor was. Glad I was wrong! :laugh:
  • I was surprised how short the game lasted. But with 16 players it makes sense.
  • When I read the title for this thread I thought, Crap, we lost. :laugh:

I'm interested to hear what my fellow classmates have to say.

I didn't tell the cop who the doctor was....

Weren't you yourself female in your own game? :poke:

I didn't tell the cop who the doctor was....

Nope he didn't. Etzel messaged me first and said she knew I was the cop, and that she was the doctor.

Nope he didn't. Etzel messaged me first and said she knew I was the cop, and that she was the doctor.

Alright, alright! I'll get a time booked for sex change surgery as soon as possible! :laugh:

Thanks for the pass Badboy, I look forward to moving to the big leagues.

And as swells pointed out I did bring up Dark Dragon's post, but it didn't really catch on. I'm kind of glad we didn't kill him though because it's kind of unfair to kill someone because of what they said in the discussion thread.

Edited by Fred Fred Burger

Weren't you yourself female in your own game? :poke:

In my first Mafia Game I was female so I just stick with that most of the time.

So you lied to me? :angry: Eh, what do you expect from a mafia game. :laugh: But then how did Etzel know?

So you lied to me? :angry: Eh, what do you expect from a mafia game. :laugh: But then how did Etzel know?

If I did it wasn't on purpose. :wacko: I investigated you the first night but didn't contact because I didn't know if I should or what to say.

Flaming FAILURE!

I guess not having internet access during the work day contributed a bit to my failing attempt to defend myself. I was too busy trying to play catch up in the evenings. Oh well. Thanks for letting me play.

Because darkdragon posted in the C&D topic about night action and badboytje made me aware of that. :wink:

If I did it wasn't on purpose. :wacko: I investigated you the first night but didn't contact because I didn't know if I should or what to say.

Actually, you did contact me on the first night, if memory serves right. I deleted the conversation so I have no idea. :laugh: Heck maybe you didn't lie to me. Who knows?

Sign in to follow this