Sandy

Heroica RPG - Heroica Hall

Ezeran sees Petaldan as he enters the hall. He steadies himself and calls upon the young knight. Let bygones be bygones or what do you say young master knight? Let me buy you a lemonade and then you could tell me all about them golems and ther romantic endeavors!

Edited by MysticModulus

Torald bursts out in laughter. You had me worried there for a second!

He sees the hall open and the young knight walking in. He stands up, lifts the knight and carries him to where Ezeran and he were sitting. Now, don't run away. We have had our disagreements, but I'm sure we can forget about that, can't we?

Ezeran sees Petaldan as he enters the hall. He steadies himself and calls upon the young knight. Let bygones be bygones or what do you say young master knight? Let me buy you a lemonade and then you could tell me all about them golems and ther romantic endeavors!

"Oh, dear, Ezeran, I so much wanted to impress the Guild, but I couldn't kill those men. The Ziegfrieds were so gracious to us on our first quest that it seemed wrong to treat them poorly. I thought if we had just let them go everyone would be happy. Don't you agree?"

Timothy walks over to Goliath. "You're still here, eh? I would have thought that you would have left on a quest by now."

Timothy walks over to Goliath. "You're still here, eh? I would have thought that you would have left on a quest by now."

tpFsWtT.png?1

"I. BE. MAROONED. IN. THIS. CURSED. HALL. DRINKIN'. MESELF. AWAY." He sighs. "HOW. ABOUT. YE?"

"Oh, dear, Ezeran, I so much wanted to impress the Guild, but I couldn't kill those men. The Ziegfrieds were so gracious to us on our first quest that it seemed wrong to treat them poorly. I thought if we had just let them go everyone would be happy. Don't you agree?"

You were truly courageous, it takes guts to stand up for your beliefs. I believe its hard to make everyone in a conflict happy, maybe the outcome was for the better but we were so close in catching them... Oh well, lets rejoice in the fact that we're all here in good health and company! Cheers Ezeran lifted his glass towards the others.

I raise my glass, but then remember.

"Oh, I seem to have forgotten to return these to you."

I return Ezeran's Shackles of War.

I grab the 3 gold and give it to Petaldan instead, seeing as how the Monk would probably want it that way.

OoC: Palathadric wanted me to give it to Petaldan instead because it would be much easier. Not sure how this makes sense RP wise, but I don't want the debt either.

tpFsWtT.png?1

"I. BE. MAROONED. IN. THIS. CURSED. HALL. DRINKIN'. MESELF. AWAY." He sighs. "HOW. ABOUT. YE?"

"Some wolf hero guy needed to be replaced in a quest, and I was chosen. I got plenty 'o coin out of it, as well as this Phoenix Essence. I also got this hammer." Timothy shows Goliath the Magma Maul. "Pretty nice, right?"

Hunkan raises his glass as well, having moved to a seat closer to the mage. He nonchalantly sips his drink. "So about that dagger. How much gold do you want for it? I might just be interested."

I grab the 3 gold and give it to Petaldan instead, seeing as how the Monk would probably want it that way.

OoC: Palathadric wanted me to give it to Petaldan instead because it would be much easier. Not sure how this makes sense RP wise, but I don't want the debt either.

"Some wolf hero guy needed to be replaced in a quest, and I was chosen. I got plenty 'o coin out of it, as well as this Phoenix Essence. I also got this hammer." Timothy shows Goliath the Magma Maul. "Pretty nice, right?"

tpFsWtT.png?1

"SHIVER. ME. TIMBERS!.. THAT. BE. AN. EXCELLENT. BIT. OF. LOOT!"

tpFsWtT.png?1

"SHIVER. ME. TIMBERS!.. THAT. BE. AN. EXCELLENT. BIT. OF. LOOT!"

"Many heroes join for the coin, and I can see why. I bought all of this stuff with it." Edited by Rider Raider

"Many heroes join for the coin, and I can see why. I bought all of this stuff with it."

tpFsWtT.png?1

"AYE... I'D. DRINK. TO. THAT."

tpFsWtT.png?1

"AYE... I'D. DRINK. TO. THAT."

"Why not drink to it?" Timothy buys himself a mug of ale. "Just a fair warning, we Satyrs get intoxicated fairly easily!"

"Why not drink to it?" Timothy buys himself a mug of ale. "Just a fair warning, we Satyrs get intoxicated fairly easily!"

tpFsWtT.png?1

"ARRR! THAT. BE. THE. SMARTEST. THING. I. HEARD. ALL. DAY."

Goliath arrogantly grabs himself a large barrel filled with rum and begins chugging it like no tomorrow.

Hunkan raises his glass as well, having moved to a seat closer to the mage. He nonchalantly sips his drink. "So about that dagger. How much gold do you want for it? I might just be interested."

"How about 50 gold?"

Edited by MysticModulus

Hunkan removes his Longsword (WP: 3). "How about 40 gold and one barely used sword?"

"Deal!"

Ezeran puts the ebony dagger on the table

Torald bursts out in laughter. You had me worried there for a second!

He sees the hall open and the young knight walking in. He stands up, lifts the knight and carries him to where Ezeran and he were sitting. Now, don't run away. We have had our disagreements, but I'm sure we can forget about that, can't we?

Missed this somehow.

"Hee, hee! Put me down!"

"Deal!"

Ezeran puts the ebony dagger on the table

Hunkan takes the ebony dagger and leaves 40 gold and his longsword in its place.

He examines the dagger. "I think I'm going to enjoy this. Thanks, wizard."

tpFsWtT.png?1

"ARRR! THAT. BE. THE. SMARTEST. THING. I. HEARD. ALL. DAY."

Goliath arrogantly grabs himself a large barrel filled with rum and begins chugging it like no tomorrow.

Timothy also starts drinking.

Timothy motions to Eric. "Hey, you Northmen like to drink, don't you? Come join us!"

Edited by Rider Raider

Timothy motions to Eric. "Hey, you Northmen like to drink, don't you? Come join us!"

Eric nodded and drank the rest of his mead. "I like a drink, but I have business to attend to first. Maybe some other time."

"See you around Kheyli the Hunter", the Nord bade farewell as he got up and left the Hall, going to the Marketplace.

Cree bangs some glasses together.

"May I have your attention please!" Cree yells.

"Ive decided to leave heroica. Now that some other heroes are here that can benefit from it, I'd like to hand out my loot."

Loot distribution

Quintessa- Remedy, Venom, 2x Smoke Bomb, 25 gold

Kheyli- Speed Cape

Kellim- 75 gold

"Some of you other folks in the hall around my level look like you could have good use for my stuff too."

Goliath- Greasy Sausage

Petaldan- Ambrosia, Shield of Defending

Ezeran- Sylvania's Cowl

Hunkan- Wooden Sword

Timothy- Wicked Mace

Torald- Fatty Pizza

Kid- Bedroll

"Goodbye."

And with that, Cree eats the Transportapple, teleporting him to who knows where.

Cree officially leaves Heroica.

Goliath takes the Greasy Sausage but Cree leaves before he could be thanked.

tpFsWtT.png?1

"HE. BE. A. FINE. LAD."

Goliath takes his hat off in respect to Cree and will not forget him.