DLuders

GYUTA K's Lego Auto-Loading RC Tank "White Tiger"

1293681009m_SPLASH.jpg

On MOCpages, GYUTA K recently posted his Lego T1H1 UN-version "White Tiger, Auto-Loading RC TANK. This tank had been made in August 2010, but I couldn't post it because it was expected to take part the contest of Brickinside which the largest LEGO commnity in Korea. The participants of the contest are not allowed to reveal theirs ID. Anyway the contest is over, I posted this on MOCpages. There was some wonderful creations of LEGO RC tank before. But my White Tiger has an unique function, Auto-loading and firing. It can hold 4 rounds and auto-loads the shell and fire it through the gun."

The

shows it well. :thumbup: All of the images below appear in large format on Gyuta's Brickshelf gallery.

whtig02.jpgwhtig03.jpgwhtig04.jpgwhtig05.jpgwhtig06.jpgwhtig07.jpgwhtig08.jpgwhtig09.jpgwhtig10.jpgwhtig11.jpgwhtig12.jpgwhtig13.jpgwhtig14.jpgwhtig15.jpgwhtig16.jpgwhtig17.jpgwhtig18.jpgwhtig19.jpgwhtig20.jpgwhtig21.jpg

Edited by DLuders

Wow, highly functional! Love the autoloader. Lot's of clever solutions in there!

This is really cool, I wish instructions/LDD would be given for it.

With a few photos of the autoloader mechanism and turret the tank should be pretty easy to replicate.

I love the way the driving work for my 8043 :wub:

Edited by rien

@ matthewclso: GYUTA K is not an active Eurobricks member, so you should express your wishes for Building Instructions on that MOCPages topic noted in the first post above, or comment on his YouTube video.