KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2010 Pictures and Rumors

If we get an Endor BP, wouldn't it make more sense to release it on the anniversary of ROTJ? I believe it would make more sense since we just had an OT battle pack so it's more likely to get a PT/CW one. :wink:

If we get an Endor BP, wouldn't it make more sense to release it on the anniversary of ROTJ? I believe it would make more sense since we just had an OT battle pack so it's more likely to get a PT/CW one. :wink:

As far as I can remember, Lego still is on it's last legs with the SW license. They'll get as much as they can out now. Though there has been talk of 2011 sets. Did something happen that I completely missed?

Anyway, this is probably the stupidest discussion ever brought up in this topic. I can't believe there were more than 4 posts on it. Next year's turn is PT/CW, but is there a next year?

As far as I can remember, Lego still is on it's last legs with the SW license. They'll get as much as they can out now. Though there has been talk of 2011 sets. Did something happen that I completely missed?

Anyway, this is probably the stupidest discussion ever brought up in this topic. I can't believe there were more than 4 posts on it. Next year's turn is PT/CW, but is there a next year?

Yes there is.

The license runs until and including 2011 (to my knowledge).

Plus it's been renewed a few times - and it most probably will be again.

But please let's keep that discussion in the License Discussion topic.

Yes there is.

The license runs until and including 2011 (to my knowledge).

Plus it's been renewed a few times - and it most probably will be again.

But please let's keep that discussion in the License Discussion topic.

Sorry. :blush: Can the mini Imperial Shuttle pic from Inconspicious or VBBN get in the first post? It is a 2010 set after all:

4397047686_5696fb9b94.jpg

4414805940_24b7bb4396.jpg

That was pretty random. The most on topic response I could make though! :tongue:

Edited by Darth Legolas

Before you get beat up on, never ever EVER believe what you read on the Lego message boards. It little kids making up what they want.

Normally I'd agree with you whole-heartedly (Most of those kids are either insane or liers) but remember a couple months back, when that one LEGO guy said something about an Order 66 licence?

Edited by The Legonater

Oh yeah, rockinkurt. :hmpf_bad: I expected him to tell us more about that but he is not on the forums anymore so we have to just wait and see!

Edited by Jar Jar

Normally I'd agree with you whole-heartedly (Most of those kids are either insane or liers) but remember a couple months back, when that one LEGO guy said something about an Order 66 licence?

I'm pretty 100% sure that was just some kid screwing with us, I wouldn't trust it.

I've recently purchased the magnet set and the quality is fine, no one needs to worry about cheap chinese plastic in Star Wars anymore.

Sorry to quote a post so long ago. (Yes, yesterday is long ago in this thread IMHO) but the magnet sets with slave-Leia and the Imperial Guard is still cheap plastic.

I ordered one last week from S@H and got the same one as just after release. I don't know about the new magnetsets though.

Sorry to quote a post so long ago. (Yes, yesterday is long ago in this thread IMHO) but the magnet sets with slave-Leia and the Imperial Guard is still cheap plastic.

I ordered one last week from S@H and got the same one as just after release. I don't know about the new magnetsets though.

But I guess those were still produced a very long time ago L-space. I at least hope that is the case. I would really like to have a closer look at those.

So far I have to trust sok117. However comparison pictures would be really great.

And yesterday can be a long time in this thread :wink:

I know, what I don't understand is Delta38 resorting to magnets - they are regular figs once removed from the magnet brick :classic:

You mean not resorting.

The main reason I don't buy magnet sets is because I don't normally buy anything off the Shop At Home site due to a few complications. Also, I get a sense of guilt by not purchasing the set that the minifig is supposed to be in. =P

Besides, I like the sets anyway.

This rockinkurt person, if I remember right, claimed there may have an Order 66 line of sets. To be honest, I don't think he was a Lego employee. It just seems so "convenient". What happened to him, just out of interest? Did he just leave, or was his account closed or something?

But I guess those were still produced a very long time ago L-space. I at least hope that is the case. I would really like to have a closer look at those.

So far I have to trust sok117. However comparison pictures would be really great.

And yesterday can be a long time in this thread :wink:

That is what I'm hoping too. That mine are part of the larger first batch of magnet-sets produced. I will make another purchase of the newest magnet sets and compare them for quality.

The things I have to do for research....

I bought a couple of the new magnetsets (palpatine, solo) from S@H and they are all chinaplastic. As are the keychains.

Edited by mordatre

I bought a couple of the new magnetsets (palpatine, solo) from S@H and they are all chinaplastic. As are the keychains.

Forgive me for my ignorance, but what is china-plastic?

The plastic parts outsourced to Chinese manufacturers are of lower quality (lighter weight, stickers instead of screen printing, etc) than the plastic found in typical LEGO sets, so some folks refer to them that way.

A low-grade plastic made from China that tends to break easily.

chinaplastic:

chinaplastic1.jpg

By the way, did anyone else notice that Darth got Pupils? 2010 magnetDarth to the left. 2009 TiefighterDarth to the right:

vaderdiff.jpg

Hopefully the imagesize isn´t too big. I´m in a rush to the postoffice where a Republic gunship awaits. :wub:

By the way, did anyone else notice that Darth got Pupils? 2010 magnetDarth to the left. 2009 TiefighterDarth to the right:

I hadn't noticed it before, but it fits in with all the other 2010 figs released so far.

Found on brickshelf: Lego Brickmaster book cover! Credit to jawaspain.

legobrick.jpg

The mini Lambda still needs to be in the first post, too!

Edited by Darth Legolas

I have to check my magnets again, I thought for sure they were of better quality...

On another note, I think we can confirm that we are getting a tactical droid with the CTT

Scroll down and read the Figs included with CTT

As for those better pictures of the Slave 1 figs, I think I can add it to my wish list a fifth time \/ \/ \/