Sign in to follow this  
Dragonator

Mystical Castle - Discussion

I don't see it, but I'll be surprised if I do. Quarryman really is a jerk.

:tongue: Could you give a link, please?

EDIT: Nevermind, I see it now. Although that and the picture with Francis, Vipont and Will Harcourt (?) are in a different folder, which suggests that they weren't used/ will be used. I feel so sneaky.

EDIT: Did anyone else notice the red "M" in the stained glass window above the throne? Very cool, Draggy. :thumbup:

Edit:

If you check Draggy's Brickshelf page, you can see a picture of Chef Walters dead. Goodbye, JimB! So it means that Quarry was lying....

Hey, thats cheating! :laugh:

I don't see it, but I'll be surprised if I do. Quarryman really is a jerk.

:tongue: Could you give a link, please?

For some reason, I don't think this is for real. It may just be some random photo he did, just like this one of Francis, Sirion, and Witchey McWitchpants.

Edited by Striker

EDIT: Did anyone else notice the red "M" in the stained glass window above the throne? Very cool, Draggy. :thumbup:

I thought that was a graphic depiction of Mother Dragon laying her eggs :look:

Stay out of Draggy's brickshelf! :angry: It's like opening your Christmas presents a month early :wink::laugh:

*huh*

Stay out of Draggy's brickshelf! :angry: It's like opening your Christmas presents a month early :wink::laugh:

When you where a child did you not sneak into your parents room to unwrap the corner of a Christmas present to sneak a peak at what you got? I used to. :grin::devil:

Anyway the picture could just be to throw us off the scent. :look:

Heh. :tongue:

You guys could be right, it could be just to through us off the scent....

We always opened our presents on Christmas Eve, except for the time we got to open them on the 20th.

Moving back on topic however, I guess we will have to wait and see what the results are going to be. If Walter really was killed, it would most likely go in the folder marked "Mystical Castle"

We always opened our presents on Christmas Eve, except for the time we got to open them on the 20th.

Moving back on topic however, I guess we will have to wait and see what the results are going to be. If Walter really was killed, it would most likely go in the folder marked "Mystical Castle"

I think it was just a preview of the violent, gory, disturbing deaths ahead of us... :look:

BLEEP BLEEP! Spoiler alert! Add tags next time. :tongue:

Or that. :tongue:

What if you guys were right? What if it really was to throw us off? But maybe Draggy knew that we would figure that out, so it is real! Maybe he knew we would all join this twisted game of his, just to amuse him! Conspiracy! :oh:

What if you guys were right? What if it really was to throw us off? But maybe Draggy knew that we would figure that out, so it is real! Maybe he knew we would all join this twisted game of his, just to amuse him! Conspiracy! :oh:

Or maybe he's being typical mysterious Draggy. We never understand anything he does; why start now? :wink:

Edited by Striker

Or maybe it was apart of the EB news segment in mystical castle, but never used. Just a thought.

That could be true, but it's not in the folder for that interview.

Of course, we won't find out till either Day 10 or the conclusion is posted, because the elusive Draggy is so sneaky, he hides Dragoncakes in his sock drawer! :oh:

Wow, he's certainly got all of your panties in a twist. :laugh:

How about everyone shut up until he's ready for you? Doing a lot of speculative guessing and BS searching so that later you can say "I saw that coming!" or "I knew it!" is not the way we play the game around here. Do you like to read the end of the book first? Well fine, but keep it to yourself if you do.

Kids... :hmpf:

That said... in life, I have one spoiler that I always give, no matter what the situation. I'm fairly certain it is the case here.

If you've been paying attention, you've seen me say it before. If you repeat it here, I'll chamber you. :devil:

When me and Bob were chatting about Prohibition Mafia, We considered just taking pictures of everyone getting killed one by one (It would take ages though) so that it could be a fast game also it would throw peeping toms off. :devil:

When me and Bob were chatting about Prohibition Mafia, We considered just taking pictures of everyone getting killed one by one (It would take ages though) so that it could be a fast game also it would throw peeping toms off. :devil:

So does that mean there is only one killer :wink:?

Great game hosting Dragonator! The conclusion was very unexpected and the lineup of players really added to the cinematic feeling of the game. Bravo Draggy and participants :thumbup:

Sign in to follow this