cagri

Space Police 2009!

Squidman will not be the only "criminal" in the series. From the other pics, we have an orange alien, a grey looking one (looks like a dragon head) and a pair of white skellie faced twins. There is another green alien in set 5971 that looks like squidman but the pic seems to show this one has a longer neck. So there is an interesting bunch of different aliens and not a specific group like the older Blacktron.

The series name is Space Police. This is what is shown on the boxart.

You've seen pics? Can we have them?

Also, what's the color scheme?

Please stop the teasing! May we see the pictures?

Edited by KDog

Its likely to be January.

I sure hope we get some leeks that soon I cannot wait for this theme! :cry_happy:

Got to say, that I am kind of looking forward to tis theme. Although, I must admit that I am a bit of a Star Wars geek, the fact that these sets will have different types of aliens means that I can fill my moc's with a wide variety of new aliens which unfortunately the Star Wars sets are missing. To any one that has seen the prelim. pics- Are the aliens, standard minifig legs and torsos with different heads? And, are the heads shaped like the new Squidard from Spongebob in 2009?

Edited by Markypops

Got to say, that I am kind of looking forward to tis theme. Although, I must admit that I am a bit of a Star Wars geek, the fact that these sets will have different types of aliens means that I can fill my moc's with a wide variety of new aliens which unfortunately the Star Wars sets are missing. To any one that has seen the prelim. pics- Are the aliens, standard minifig legs and torsos with different heads? And, are the heads shaped like the new Squidard from Spongebob in 2009?

I'm a Space fan, but honestly I think this new direction for Space Police has awesome potential.

I know this sounds impatient, but pictures please! If you have a link to the real deal, post it please!

I only hope some NDA expires on the first of the year, and someone in the know spills out his/her guts here 12:01 AM sharp, January 1st. :thumbup::grin:

We've waited this long, we can wait alittle longer :wink: Masterpieces cannot be rushed; I only hope this holds true with this theme. I am however, very curious for anyone who has apparently seen the pictures, to describe the actual sets more, rather than just the mini figures.

Kiddiwinks brings us some interesting news:

5979-1 ,Max Security Transport (Release date September 2009)

5980-1 ,Squidman's Pitstop (Release date September 2009)

8399-1 ,K9-Bot (Impulse) (Release date June 2009)

8400-1 ,Space Speeder (Impulse) (Release date June 2009)

Approximate Euro price = Kiddiwindks sale price / 12 (small sets) or 11 (large sets)

Edited by The Cobra

Kiddiwinks brings us some interesting news:

5979-1 ,Max Security Transport (Release date September 2009)

5980-1 ,Squidman's Pitstop (Release date September 2009)

8399-1 ,K9-Bot (Impulse) (Release date June 2009)

8400-1 ,Space Speeder (Impulse) (Release date June 2009)

Approximate Euro price = Kiddiwindks sale price / 12 (small sets) or 11 (large sets)

Interesting (OLD!) news, yes...

Pics, no... :cry_sad:

I'm really liking the idea of multiple alien races serving as the various criminals in this line. As much as I would have liked to see a Blacktron III figure I'm still pretty pleased with the sound of this line. I honestly can't wait.

I'm really liking the idea of multiple alien races serving as the various criminals in this line. As much as I would have liked to see a Blacktron III figure I'm still pretty pleased with the sound of this line. I honestly can't wait.

Quoted for truth. It's great to see LEGO taking an old theme in a new direction. I'm excited as ever.

Stop it guys!

Your making me excited too :tongue::grin:

As long as they aliens don't turn out megabloky and the ships don't turn out junorized :sceptic:

It would actually be funny for hald a second if the theme turned out to be duplo or something :tongue::grin:

Can't wait! :sweet:

Every time I see there's a new post I check to see if pics have been posted. XD

Hmm... I do the exact same thing! :tongue:

Hmm... I do the exact same thing! :tongue:
As do I.

I can't wait for this theme.

Stop it! :sing:

You keep making me think there are pics. :sad:

I got news from The Penguin that the K-9 Bot impulse is a Space Police with a (Guess) robot dog. The Space Speeder set is also a baddie impulse.

Me too....

Stop it! :sing:

You keep making me think there are pics. :sad:

I know! Im sick of looking in this thread only to find "I cant wait for blah blah.." and no pics :sadnew:

So no-more posting unless its pics!!!! :sing:

And no more discussing about coming here because you thought pics where here. :tongue::laugh:

I got news from The Penguin that the K-9 Bot impulse is a Space Police with a (Guess) robot dog. The Space Speeder set is also a baddie impulse.

Hmmm. Robot dogs? Squidmen? This theme is starting to sound a little too cartoony. That's making me nervious.

Oh boy, I can't wait for pics of the Space Police! I sure hope we get some soon! Lets discuss our lack of pictures for the next ten pages!