Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

OLD Mafia and Mystery Games Index

When will the listing for the Baritones II be out? I'm excited already (assuming I get in...)

If you read the Baritones II sign up topic, Hinckley said he should have the list up by Thursday. :wink:

Thanks guys, I think we should have a good group. I'll have a list up and send out roles by Thursday. :sweet:
Edited by Darth_Legois

If you read the Baritones II sign up topic, Hinckley said he should have the list up by Thursday. :wink:

And if you check the time stamps, I posted that after she he asked. :wink:

And if you check the time stamps, I posted that after she he asked. :wink:

Ahh I just assumed that he/she asked after you posted it but didn't see it. :blush:

Wait a second! How did I star getting called He/She on this site too!

Wait a second! How did I star getting called He/She on this site too!

As you've told us 150 times, it's from playing a woman in all these games and there's another board where you act like a girl and people don't know what you are for real and it's kind of a joke, blah blah blah, somewhat disturbing.

That's how.

Thank you for that indepth explanation Hinckley. I was hopig the balh blah blah would die out after the Witch Mafia Game though. That was annoying :hmpf_bad:

Thank you for that indepth explanation Hinckley. I was hopig the balh blah blah would die out after the Witch Mafia Game though. That was annoying :hmpf_bad:

That was annoying? A lot annoyed me but that doesn't stand out. Stupid game. :hmpf_bad:

:tongue:

It's coming from the Imitation Anime Hinckley :grin:

Just out of curiosity, do I have to have any prerequisites to run a mafia game or do I just have to post a description or something?

Just out of curiosity, do I have to have any prerequisites to run a mafia game or do I just have to post a description or something?

If I'm correct, you have to post your idea here and PM an admin, most likely Hinckley. Then you'll be on the list. :wink:

Nevermind, Disregard the post of me exiting the list.

Sorry about that folks.

Edited by Bob the Construction Man

I would like to run a mafia game at some point, but considering the fact that the next opening is sometime in September, I think I have enough time to figure something out by then.

Edited by Jlblue

This was in my sig, but I'd might as well post a larger one here:

That looks very cool, though I'm still a bit sceptic about any mafia game run by you :tongue:

Could someone please add to the front post that i'm doing a Cruise Mafia Game.

Thanks.

Kablam. Whaddya think?

Very nice. Looks like a great idea for a mafia game. :thumbup: When do you plan on hosting it?

In other news, Tanotrooper has informed me that he may be continuing Roman Mafia some time in February. :devil:

Thanks. I don't really know about the time frame yet. :sceptic: Whenever there's an open slot. I Pmed Hinckley about it, hopefully he'll get back to me soon enough.

I should point out that I was frustrated that my lighting kept casting shadows over the rebel's face, and partially obscured the face of the Imp, so I decided to just add more shadows to the Imperial's face so they were both shadowed over. :tongue:

Edited by Jlblue

Very nice. Looks like a great idea for a mafia game. :thumbup: When do you plan on hosting it?

In other news, Tanotrooper has informed me that he may be continuing Roman Mafia some time in February. :devil:

Really? I just deleted all PMs related to it.... It'll still be fun though!

I always wondered what happened to Roman Mafia. I guess now i'll find out the ending!

Edited by Bob the Construction Man

Tanotrooper will have to request a slot in the calendar of games, I think ... :wink:

Do I get to decide when I get to host it or does that get determined by when the other games finish?