Sign in to follow this  
Tanotrooper

Roman mafia game: DAY II

well tiny pius was lieing about the torture i know and true hinckley had flesh wounds while i had just a lack of sleep which is hardly a crime. I did lie a little i was out at night but for reasons i wont say

Well, i haven't slept good this night either...And that doesn't mean I killed it, we just haven't slept..

if anyone else is not convinced i didnt do it then i'll tell you why im very cautious. you see my trade is that of a merchant and any merchant is careful as to not get scammed and i have picked this up for my life as well.

i see

(well you could change what you say)

(He's hardly going to change from 'I'm the murderer' to 'Let's find that murderer!')

Everyone convict someone before the day is over. If It's the right person, we will all sleep tonight! So Pencoin, what were you doing last night?

(Danm, you, you find my little secret :angry: )

Well, Who hasn't spoken today?

excatley what i said before, thinking about what happened, it could of been me who died... luckily it wasnt.

Hmmmmm some people have not voted? Do they have something to hide?

Voting is the way forward.

Sleep easy my fellow Romans.

Hmmmmm some people have not voted? Do they have something to hide?

Voting is the way forward.

Sleep easy my fellow Romans.

i wont be sleeping tonite unless people unvote me

I vote Hinckley so as to start to even out this little squabble, i'm still not to sure who i trust and who I don't :sadnew:

Pencoin you havn't even told us why you were out last night but you expect us to believe you are innocent? 2 more votes for pencoin and he will be trialed and then probably thrown into the gladiatoral arena.

ok if you really want to know (i dont have anything more to lose) i was out for a kill... but i did not kill him

ok if you really want to know (i dont have anything more to lose) i was out for a kill... but i did not kill him

Interesting.. so who did you try to kill? And what is your role?

as i said before im a merchant and im not saying who i was looking to kill

i dont say you going to toture it out of me because you no toturer either that or you lieing about hinckley

Why do you think I'm lying?

Why on earth would a merchant be able to kill people?

And if you don't tell me who us tried to kill, I will be forced to vote against you.

as i said before im a merchant and im not saying who i was looking to kill

i dont say you going to toture it out of me because you no toturer either that or you lieing about hinckley

Why wont you say who were looking to kill? Even if you did not kill poor Marc, you're saying that you are attempting to kill somebody? That is still a crime, no matter who it is, in the state of Rome.

I've put a lot of thought into this and know I'm taking a risk in doing so, but my conscience tells me to unvote: Pencoin. I no longer believe he is a threat. There are others who are campaigning strongly against our fellow citizens and others who remain silent who I am more suspicious of. Condemn me to be seen before the consul if you will. As I've stated, I have every confidence I can clear my name, but I can't condemn an innocent man...

I've put a lot of thought into this and know I'm taking a risk in doing so, but my conscience tells me to unvote: Pencoin. I no longer believe he is a threat. There are others who are campaigning strongly against our fellow citizens and others who remain silent who I am more suspicious of. Condemn me to be seen before the consul if you will. As I've stated, I have every confidence I can clear my name, but I can't condemn an innocent man...

You speak wise words sir, but I cannot be sure. This war has brought hard times upon us and we have descended from humanity, betraying each other behind our backs. Still, I keep my vote of Pencoin, as I cannot abide a merchant who tried to kill.

It's clear that Hinckley will not be voted today, so..

Unvote

Vote: Pencoin

Until you give us a better explanatiion of yourself, my vote will remain.

The day is wearing on, and someone needs to be convicted. I am suspicious of those people who have not voted, let alone not posted at all!

I am still not convinced that Pencoin is innocent. We have a conflicting story from both Hinckley and TinyPiesRUs, the question is, which one is lying... :look:

Hinckley, may I ask who you do plan on voting for? Not yourself, surely? :tongue:

The day is wearing on, and someone needs to be convicted. I am suspicious of those people who have not voted, let alone not posted at all!

I am still not convinced that Pencoin is innocent. We have a conflicting story from both Hinckley and TinyPiesRUs, the question is, which one is lying... :look:

Hinckley, may I ask who you do plan on voting for? Not yourself, surely? :tongue:

Do I need to vote? If I was forced to vote for someone, I would probably have to vote for TinyPies as he is making false accusations against me and I fear he has alterior motives in attempting to draw everyone's fire on me. I can only imagine what he will try to get away with at night seeing how aggressive he is towards his fellow citizens towards the day. Right now I see him as the biggest danger to all of us. I trust him the least. But, perhaps we can wait a day and send someone to consul tomorrow. A lot has happened and we are all perhaps not in the best state of mind to make clear judgements. Perhaps we should give up for the night and sleep on it.

Do I need to vote? If I was forced to vote for someone, I would probably have to vote for TinyPies as he is making false accusations against me and I fear he has alterior motives in attempting to draw everyone's fire on me. I can only imagine what he will try to get away with at night seeing how aggressive he is towards his fellow citizens towards the day. Right now I see him as the biggest danger to all of us. I trust him the least. But, perhaps we can wait a day and send someone to consul tomorrow. A lot has happened and we are all perhaps not in the best state of mind to make clear judgements. Perhaps we should give up for the night and sleep on it.

I agree completely. I will not vote, as I believe Pencoin is innocent, I have been defending Hinckley, and I have unvoted TinyPiesRUs and gave him my word that for now I will just be watching him. So I really don't have a reason to vote for anyone else. I believe the vote tally is now:

Pencoin:8

Hinckley:5

I think I will retire for the night.

You do still speak wisely, Hinckley. I am still not entirely certain of you though, we have just been swamped with conflicting information. If we leave voting another day, someone may be killed in the night, and if you or Pencoin are the assassin, then another one of us could be dead by morning. Therefor I still stand by my vote, as he seems more suspicious than you. My apologies if I am wrong, but I simply cannot bear the thought of another night with the killer on the loose...

That is why I think someone should be voted for. Remember that they can still prove themselves innocent in the court. Otherwise we may end up with another man dead for nothing.

I agree completely. I will not vote, as I believe Pencoin is innocent, I have been defending Hinckley, and I have unvoted TinyPiesRUs and gave him my word that for now I will just be watching him. So I really don't have a reason to vote for anyone else. I believe the vote tally is now:

Pencoin:8

Hinckley:5

I think I will retire for the night.

Thank you Atoll Dweller, I should have listened to you earlier when you pointed out TinyPies's suspicious behavior, but for now we shall all rest and nominate with clearer minds tomorrow morning. I shall attend to my family in the meantime.

BTW, your votes are off as you forgot to count that I unvoted pencoin, but Tiny Pies unvoted me and voted Pencoin. The tally is

Pencoin: 8

Hinckley: 4

I suggest we all give up for the evening and catch some sleep as it looks like there won't be a full nomination tonight. Good 'morrow to you all.

You do still speak wisely, Hinckley. I am still not entirely certain of you though, we have just been swamped with conflicting information. If we leave voting another day, someone may be killed in the night, and if you or Pencoin are the assassin, then another one of us could be dead by morning. Therefor I still stand by my vote, as he seems more suspicious than you. My apologies if I am wrong, but I simply cannot bear the thought of another night with the killer on the loose...

That is why I think someone should be voted for. Remember that they can still prove themselves innocent in the court. Otherwise we may end up with another man dead for nothing.

Oh, oops. We spoke over one another. I understand your concern, but I can't see forcing the condemnation of an innocent man as doing anything for the greater good. Perhaps you can guard our houses tonight to make sure we go nowhere and that we will prove our innocence with our guards as alibis. I have nothing to hide and would gladly submit to a house arrest for the evening.