Itaria No Shintaku

"Castle lines never die" or "what made me change my mind and believe in new exciting castle lines".

1 minute ago, BrickJagger said:

The game is pretty much a tournament to determine the best Castle set of all time. Every few days there will be a poll between two sets, and the winner moves on to the next round. It's pretty much like March Madness. 

NK was discontinued this year. Some people think that Overwatch will be replacing it, but I don't think that's true because it only has six sets and no gimmicks like the other Big Bang themes. There's no real "Big Bang" theme coming next year because of TLM2, maybe we'll get one in 2020?

There's literally no historic based themes whatsoever next year in January, and I think we're overdue for a new one in the summer. Nexo Knights and Elves were both discontinued this year, and Harry Potter is only getting four sets next year. Perfect opening for a new Castle theme IMO. If there is one, we likely won't hear about it until late December because Lego has been tightening up their leaks. 

Thanks for the explaination. I will participate and sign up.

And also thanks for your insight on the NK replacement. I know it's pretty bleak for Historical themes at the moment but I think the Lego Movie 2 CMF line could have at least some Western-like characters in it based on the apocalyptic scenes from the trailer.

I'm about to start building 31084 Pirate Roller Coaster - looks daunting for the hour or two that I have to do it in :sceptic:

9 hours ago, BrickJagger said:

@JJ Tong (zfogshooterz) @leafan @Aine @x105Black @ElectroDiva @Aanchir would any of you be interested in playing Itaria's "Greatest Castle Set" game? If so, please vote in this poll because we don't have many votes at the moment. :classic:

Sure thing! I've recently been checking out and learning on what castle sets are there in those times (70s - 90s) and have grown quite a good interest in them, also even decided to grab the Dragon Master's Fire Breathing Fortress from 1993! So yeah, why not! :thumbup:

And well, I guess It's time for me to learn up and check out stuff like Knights Kingdom I & II and Castle 2007/2013 more too :wink:

Edited by JJ Tong (zfogshooterz)