Sign in to follow this  
TheBeeze

[GBW] - Media - Filace - An Alliance is Born

Map Name: Studica Grid G2

33387040632_80dd234e54_z.jpg 

This is Filace Brick News Correspondent Cindy Tiles reporting LIVE from the Northern Filace. We had been receiving numerous reports of construction in this area but had been denied access for a week. Rumors were abound about many high level meetings in the capital for the past few weeks with the Ambassador of New Brickika. The Government's of Filace and New Brickika signed a new treaty over the weekend furthering their alliance. Both countries agreed to build bases and allow troop housing on their respective lands. 

33160305550_ea466e87d3_z.jpg

32729262333_af378b988f_z.jpg

Security is very tight today as the press were finally allowed access to the site during a Joint Press Conference from the President of Filace and New Brickika's Ambassador to Filace. Both countries share an interest in preserving peace and putting an end to foreign aggression. Originally this project was due to start next year. However, due to the rising tensions in the region, this project has been expedited to the top of the list. 

33160305020_8912780b40_z.jpg  33387017152_445fb69dc7_z.jpg 

Both leaders stood in solidarity and spoke of the shared values of their nations as they strive for peace. Filace's press secretary briefed the media on the situation while we were being bused to the site. The base is expected to be operational in a little over a month and construction to be completed shortly after. Filace is utilizing a new modular interlocking bick building material design system which is making this process go very smoothly.

33387000162_d18559f985_z.jpg

Whatever the time table may be, things are surely heating up here in Filace. This is Cindy Tiles reporting from Filace. 

Very nice build! I love how you did the barbed wire. The tank in the background looks interesting, and I wish you would have made that more prominent. The story is pretty good as well. However, it will be a great day for Briolui when we reduce it to rubble. :cannon:

8 minutes ago, Mesabi said:

The story is pretty good as well. However, it will be a great day for Briolui when we reduce it to rubble. :cannon:

Haha, wow

@Thebeeze111 the build looks good! And I see The Donald there :tongue:

Looking good @Thebeeze111  the military of New Brikika look forward to completion so we can start our deployments and further cooperation between our great nations. 

On 3/20/2017 at 3:15 PM, Mesabi said:

Very nice build! I love how you did the barbed wire. The tank in the background looks interesting, and I wish you would have made that more prominent.

I'm still level zero. No armor can be really featured for me until I unlock it. 

On 3/20/2017 at 4:55 PM, JSN said:

Looking good @Thebeeze111  the military of New Brikika look forward to completion so we can start our deployments and further cooperation between our great nations. 

Hopefully we can accommodate your people soon enough. 

You've Been Awarded (2) Point(s):

Judges Comments (not all judges comment):

The shot with the soldiers in view guarding the area...there are 2 shadows going 2 different ways.  Funny, but not the end of a MOC.  Normal shape and a full build, with details. Majority of build can be seen in all shots...with hints at future items in the background.  Overall, a good strong build!

You can Update your AAR Post with your points to keep track.

Thanks for Playing!