lightningtiger

MOC - Warehouse Style Hardware Store

WOW, very nice done!

The glas facade looks really good :thumbup:. Reminds me of the building I'm working in :hmpf_bad:

Can you upload more detail pics from your "small fork truck - pallet stacker"? I'm iterested in how you did it. Would be very kind, THX in advance.

Thank you for your kind words 'Zork'.

Now it might be a week or so before I can take fresh photos as I'm going on a short break interstate next week.

But as I usually add, keep watching. 

Brick On !

Pallet stacker anyone ?

2872506-o_1b99ufbhi1tjghrsuq78t3gof8-thu2872509-o_1b99uftkcsll1j1b102t1qqi1g6li-

My support count is slowed right down, I'm getting worried as I have written if this doesn't make at least the 100 supporters in 60 days then that's it for me on Ideas for good.

Brick On anyway.

Another great buil LT!! I really like the interior with the shelving and goods. As others have said though, I do think it would look even better with some sort of corner supports but that's just me being picky!! 

Nice job and thanks for sharing (good luck on Ideas!!) 

Thanks 'greg3' for your feedback and kind words.

I understand what you mean by supports but space limitations prevent the addition of these supports. It's still stable enough as it is.

Brick On !

Fantastic large warehouse hardware store. The shelves are awesome and all of the clever brick-built details are fantastic. Those shelving bins, chainsaw and those brilliant chemical containers. It really captures the large hardware store style, great MOC!

9 minutes ago, koalayummies said:

Fantastic large warehouse hardware store. The shelves are awesome and all of the clever brick-built details are fantastic. Those shelving bins, chainsaw and those brilliant chemical containers. It really captures the large hardware store style, great MOC!

Thank you for your kind words, not sure if you are an Ideas member or not my poor project needs the support :wink:

Brick On ! 

+1, LT!

It's good to see you back in the game. There has been a lack of hardware stores lately :wink:

I hope you do well and are still bricking on. And hope to see more projects from you soon.

15 hours ago, laka said:

+1, LT!

It's good to see you back in the game. There has been a lack of hardware stores lately :wink:

I hope you do well and are still bricking on. And hope to see more projects from you soon.

Thank you my friend, I'm only four supporters off the minimum hundred in sixty days to lock in 365 days to reach the next goal of 1000 supporters. 

Man, this project/design gains support so slowly on Ideas - oh, well twenty days left and three to get.

I'm planning once this hits 100 to do either or both of the following, a small store baring the 'rt' logo more a tune to typical Lego City sets or a reboot of the IGA supermarket with post office and this time a more rural product based hardware section like the gear found in 'rt'. :wink:

Brick On everyone ! 

Finally it struck 100 supporters this afternoon, now on to 1000.......yeah, sure it will ? 

Brick On everyone !