thire5

[MOCs] My old Star Wars "UCS" models

Hello!

Recently, I was watching my old Lego pictures and I came across my old Star Wars creations. I'd like to share with you my old Star Wars "UCS" models which I built around the age of 14-16. I was fascinated by the official UCS models so I was trying to build as many as possible with very limited amount of bricks. I used to improve the first photo of every model in Photoshop to make them look better.

You can see photos of each model in my old Brickshelf gallery

Here is just a mosaic of cover photos:

My old Star Wars "UCS" models

Enjoy :)

Amazing renditions of the LAAT/C and Theta shuttle! The others looks fantastic too.

Do you still have the models now? :laugh:

The V-wing looks a welcome addition to the UCS ranks....seems such an unloved ship...they are all good but thats my fav of your excellent bunch.

6 hours ago, Azrielsc said:

Great talent at such a young age! And your skills have improved so much since then!  :thumbup:

Thank you, well I have been building since my early childhood, that's a long time of training :grin:

5 hours ago, Ellisss_2 said:

Amazing renditions of the LAAT/C and Theta shuttle! The others looks fantastic too.

Do you still have the models now? :laugh:

Hehe of course not, I had to disassemble the model every time after to build another thing. With the limited amount of parts I had to think a lot how to use the parts which I had and the result was often fragile and not so good.

3 hours ago, Hold0511 said:

The V-wing looks a welcome addition to the UCS ranks....seems such an unloved ship...they are all good but thats my fav of your excellent bunch.

Thanks :) I like V-wing also a lot. But all these models seem to be very "studded" for me now :D If I ever remake any of these, it will be as smooth as possible :)

Hey Thire5! I remember always seeing these MOCs on Brickshelf back in the day and I would always look at them in admiration. I was never into the UCS back then. but looking back these are really good looking models for the time. My favorite would be the AT-TE, and I would say it would be partially inspiration for eventually making my own .  It's easy to say your work has vastly improved. Do you plan on making anymore UCS ships in the future?

(now I know why I couldn't find them in your Brickshelf folder..)

Edited by Smitty500

These are great! And so many of them! Have you thought about making a separate post of some of them with more pictures? :) Hint: Invisible Hand ;) 

Thank you for your comments :wink:

8 hours ago, Smitty500 said:

Hey Thire5! I remember always seeing these MOCs on Brickshelf back in the day and I would always look at them in admiration. I was never into the UCS back then. but looking back these are really good looking models for the time. My favorite would be the AT-TE, and I would say it would be partially inspiration for eventually making my own .  It's easy to say your work has vastly improved. Do you plan on making anymore UCS ships in the future?

(now I know why I couldn't find them in your Brickshelf folder..)

Thanks, your AT-TE is really great!, it is one of my favorite vehicle (therefore I tried to make it two times :P). I'd like to make some models in the future, maybe Venator again (super smooth) or Theta, but it will not be soon...

1 hour ago, mortesv said:

These are great! And so many of them! Have you thought about making a separate post of some of them with more pictures? :) Hint: Invisible Hand ;) 

Well, it is really old stuff for me, that time I would make separate post for each of course, but now I think it is enough :)