Sign in to follow this  
Duncan Young

The Lego Batman Movie sets/CMF wish lists

This thread is for any wish lists regarding future Lego Batman Movie sets or CMFs. 

Here is my personal wish list for a second series-

1. Green Arrow (classic)

2. Bat-Lady (Batgirl variant)

3. Jayna (with Gleek)

4. Zan

5. Apache Chief

6. Black Vulcan

7. Black Canary

8. Hawkgirl

9. El Dorado

10. Samurai

11. Hugo Strange

12. Crazy Quilt

13. Captain Boomerang

14. Egghead

15. Nightwing

16. Clock King

17. 60s Alfred 

18. Killer Moth (TLBM)

19. Pilot Joker

20. Classic Bat

Edited by Duncan Young

Great list, but you can guarantee the first 5 figs will be Batsuit variants.

I would love the St Batricks and the Batriot though.

47 minutes ago, dario2739 said:

Great list, but you can guarantee the first 5 figs will be Batsuit variants.

I would love the St Batricks and the Batriot though.

Yeah, I know. Still, I can dream can't I? :grin::grin::cry_sad:

Condiment King's dispenser-pack looks like it would have way too many pieces for him to work as a CMF, so I'm really hoping he comes in one of the Winter 2018 sets.

1 minute ago, Tragic Banjo said:

Condiment King's dispenser-pack looks like it would have way too many pieces for him to work as a CMF, so I'm really hoping he comes in one of the Winter 2018 sets.

Hadn't thought about that. Either way I hope that I get him

'Classic' Batman, is that a spoiler somehow? He has his 'Classic' outfit on during the movie. Or is there a reference with the purple gloves or something?

Just now, Cammo said:

'Classic' Batman, is that a spoiler somehow? He has his 'Classic' outfit on during the movie. Or is there a reference with the purple gloves or something?

Nah, one of the costumes in the cave. It's basically the blue/grey 2012 one only with dual moulded boots. I think it really completes one of my favourite Batman variants

Sorry I'm not waiting for a mod to say something because this conversation is continuing. Please don't make lists or wishlists of characters you want in sets or CMF's. And especially don't include characters that might be spoilerish, there's a lot of us that don't want to see that.

Take the movie conversation to it's respective thread and the wishlist to a separate thread.  

Just now, Ashnflash said:

Sorry I'm not waiting for a mod to say something because this conversation is continuing. Please don't make lists or wishlists of characters you want in sets or CMF's. And especially don't include characters that might be spoilerish, there's a lot of us that don't want to see that.

Take the movie conversation to it's respective thread and the wishlist to a separate thread.  

There are wish list threads for both Marvel and DC already. I haven't seen the film so my own list is based on teasers alone

Just now, Duncan Young said:

There are wish list threads for both Marvel and DC already. I haven't seen the film so my own list is based on teasers alone

That doesn't mean you post it here... If you want you can start one or I can do it for you :classic:

3 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

Wait, I thought this was a wish list thread?

He did start one. This is the thread he started. Did you not notice that this isn't the set discussion thread?

Lol my bad :tongue: You know when you click on the side to do a short cut to the thread. All I saw was the first part of the title. My apologies :grin:

Just now, Duncan Young said:
5 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

That's fine man- no harm done :classic:

Sorry dude I feel super bad :sadnew: 

I think I can definitely see some more Barbara Gordon Bat-merch variants.

Play nice folks. :wink:

Incidentally we do have an underutilized wishlist thread already, however considering that the Lego Batman Movie has its own style and possibilities, I see reason to keep this thread working as well. Do remember however that at this time the film is not yet widely available and one should use spoiler tags here for any film character that could be considered spoilery. Please be respectful of member who can not yet see the film in their countries. Thanks! :thumbup:

Having seen the film for myself I have decided to add to the thread again. My set wish list for 2018 is as follows (minor spoilers- refraining from major ones as the spoiler button isn't working on mobile)

Energy Plant  attack £69.99

Includes a smaller version of the truck Crazy Quilt and Eraser use in the first few minutes as well as a large piece of the Energy Plant

Comes with Crazy Quilt, Condiment King, Gentleman Ghost and Batman (just being realistic here)

Egghead mech showdown £29.99

Figures are Egghead, Phosphorus, Batman. Mech identical to the making of the movie book

Fortress of Solitude heist £129.99

Mainly an interior based set. Main components would be the Atomic Cauldron, Main Entrance, Crystal room (with Jor-El print) and party room. Figures would be Superman, Green Lantern, Wonderdog, Batman and Robin

Edited by Duncan Young

According to what Itaria said in the Future Series Thread, Batman Movie 2 is more than likely to happen next January

So, here are my guesses

Spoiler

1. Clock King

2. Dr. Hugo Strange

3. Gentleman Ghost

4. Batgirl with the hooded bat suit. 

5. St Patrick's Day Bat Suit

6. 4th of July Bat Suit

7. Barbara Gordon with her purple gown 

8. Killer Moth

9. Joker with either the pimp outfit (credits) or the pilot outfit

10. Captain Boomerang

11. Reggae Batsuit

12. Robin with the black suit

14. Mariachi Batsuit

15. Easter Bunny Batsuit

16. Alfred with the 60's batsuit

17. Pyjamas Batman with teddy bear

18. Batman Beyond Batsuit

19. Gordon with the trench coat outfit

20. Dick Grayson with the vacation outfit (credits)

I think Condiment King will appear in a set, because he has a lot of pieces for a CMF 

I guess Egghead Mech will be released, so he will appear there. I also get the feeling that Crazy Quilt and Dr Phosphorus will appear in sets since they have no accessories to hold.

I'm also guessing Voldemort will appear in a set

Edited by Robert8

I haven't seen the movie, but everyone is talking about this "Egghead Mech", so that might make a possible set.

Perhaps at a $30 price point, it has Egghead's Mech and a small Gotham Energy Plant section, and comes with Batgirl, Egghead, and Crazy Quilt.

22 minutes ago, VaderFan2187 said:

I haven't seen the movie, but everyone is talking about this "Egghead Mech", so that might make a possible set.

Perhaps at a $30 price point, it has Egghead's Mech and a small Gotham Energy Plant section, and comes with Batgirl, Egghead, and Crazy Quilt.

Egg missiles please! 

1 minute ago, SpiderJazz said:

Egg missiles please! 

Screen%20Shot%202017-02-24%20at%2010.28.

:wink:

If the build is rather weak though, they might throw in another minifigure. Hopefully we might get that guy from the Matrix in that set as well!

29 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

@VaderFan2187 Agent Smith! Probably make use of Coulson's shades face print and venkman's hair piece?

Spoiler

In the film Agent Smith uses Commissioner Gordon's new hairpiece. Personally I just hope for the final Batman villains