Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

GoldenNinja3000 - I'm not sure where I picked it up, but I found that Scuttler on sale for around $60 also I think. Some brick and mortar store. Anyway, I bought it for that Ivy figure also. I love the details. Now I need to get my hands on a second Ivy for my daughter.

But I've been able to get the whole line other than Arkham (I have not purchased) for 20% off or better, so I was content with that.

Now this next wave, I only want a few of the figures, but I don't see myself buying them all.

I decided to let the Scuttler go as I've got my eye on a $50 eBay auction and Amazon has it for $64 anyway. I picked up 2 more figures, though. Finally got the Lobster Batman I've been after for months! 

This question isn't really related to the movie but I'll post it anyways. I bought the killer Croc set recently and much to my misfortune, one of the 1x1 brown clips broke when I was building. I tried to order the piece through Lego's replacement part service but my order got denied for some reason. Any help as to where I can get a replacement?? 

Edited by LegoShroom

13 hours ago, LegoShroom said:

This question isn't really related to the movie but I'll post it anyways. I bought the killer Croc set recently and much to my misfortune, one of the 1x1 brown clips broke when I was building. I tried to order the piece through Lego's replacement part service but my order got denied for some reason. Any help as to where I can get a replacement?? 

Try again.

Did the part break WHILE you were building? If so that's probably the reason. 

Replacement Parts: Bricks and Pieces or Bricklink

7 hours ago, The Pearson said:

Is there a full list of every single batsuit featured in the movie? I've been souring the internet and can't find a complete list.

You'll probably need to wait until the movie comes out on DVD for anyone to be able to make a complete list.

14 hours ago, The Pearson said:

Is there a full list of every single batsuit featured in the movie? I've been souring the internet and can't find a complete list.

I could be wrong but I believe in the making of the movie book it shows off all the suits. 

Scored the Killer Croc set for $47 on eBay. Super excited to build it, as Croc looks like the best big fig Lego has ever made and the truck is actually pretty cool and quite large!

Can someone try to put the new bruce wayne head onto the dceu batman like my profile pic

Edited by BatofGotham

42 minutes ago, BatofGotham said:

Anyone?

That's something better suited for the Minifigure customization forum where you're more likely to get a response. This thread is for official set discussion only. 

Thanks! :thumbup:

15 hours ago, BatofGotham said:

Can someone try to put the new bruce wayne head onto the dceu batman like my profile pic

Hope you don't mind this lazy job.

Batman 3.JPG

30 minutes ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Hope you don't mind this lazy job.

Twas cool. Can you do me a favor? I'll sent you a pm.

Picked up The Riddle and Penguin Car and Catwoman set (all reduced by 20%, seriously glad I didn't buy these sets straight away) and LOVE the cars, but the Catwoman set is terrible. £20 for a mini build and a bike, plus two common figures is a shame. I would have been happier with one exclusive villain instead of Batman and Robin.

1 hour ago, GeekByKnight said:

the Catwoman set is terrible. £20 for a mini build and a bike, plus two common figures is a shame. I would have been happier with one exclusive villain instead of Batman and Robin.

Well I got it at 20% off so it's pretty good. And bear in mind that some people can't afford the Batmobile and Lowrider for those figures (they are $109.99 each here) and so it's a great cheap way to get Batgirl and Robin.

40 minutes ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Well I got it at 20% off so it's pretty good. And bear in mind that some people can't afford the Batmobile and Lowrider for those figures (they are $109.99 each here) and so it's a great cheap way to get Batgirl and Robin.

Yeah, I get that. It still seems like they'd have been better off making the Catwoman set better value and doing a cheap Batgirl and Robin set like the Batman/Joker one.

Edited by GeekByKnight

On 4/13/2017 at 10:11 AM, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Found a great Scuttler deal on eBay, and now I'm thinking about buying it. $60 for that set isn't bad at all, and I really want that Poison Ivy... 

That was the main reason I wanted the set as well, that Poison Ivy fig is amazing. After building it..the set is fantastic too. The build & end result are great fun. All the Bat vehicles are great. 

33 minutes ago, Vindicare said:

That was the main reason I wanted the set as well, that Poison Ivy fig is amazing. After building it..the set is fantastic too. The build & end result are great fun. All the Bat vehicles are great. 

Well, it's good to know that the build is nice as well. I think I'll pick up The Scuttler sometime over the summer. I've got my eyes on the Ultimate Batmobile and Bane's Toxic Truck first. I seriously can't wait for reviews of that Batmobile, it looks amazing and extremely well designed. 

Just caved and ordered Batcave Break-In, Artic Roller, Killer Croc and Clayface. Just in time for my son's birthday next week. :) He's been waiting patiently since February as I've set a discount target of 35% before buying: Lower price = more sets. Tesco (UK) have got 20% off their already discounted prices if anyone is looking for some bargains.