10 minutes ago, M_longer said:

Much better. But there are still few things that could be improved :)

Another round with this picture:

Are you going to make those corner panels on the cab? They are one of the most characteristic parts of this truck. Also, I appreciate that doors open, but that gap could be removed, by using 1x4 hinge plates (but it needs more space inside then):

And the doors could have more irregular shape (like the real one). There's also a "step" right under the windshield(s), which is not present in your model. The corners of the roof could be finished with these pieces:

3045.gif

You could also rebuild the sun visor in the way I did in the TGS.

Am I supportive enough this time? :P

Much better :).  I see the doors can be improved easily. I'll do it tomorrow. I dont have those parts for the sun visor and i wont buy more parts for this project.. And the corners are like this i believe arent they ? If they arent i can easily replace them with the part u mentioned. I have enough of them ;)

esat2014_63.jpg

30 minutes ago, M_longer said:

Much better. But there are still few things that could be improved :)

Am I supportive enough this time? :P

Yes, this post sounds much friendlier and more supportive now.

Building with this style myself, i can offer a note or two:

1. On the front grill, try to get those lbg tiles symmetrical. Instead f putting 1x8 and 1x6, try to place 1x6+1x2+1x6, and beneath them instead of 1x6+1x4 use 1x4+1x2+1x4 and then...you get the idea...it is small cosmetic touch, but will look more organized and better.

2. DBG sunblock, I agree with M...try to make it more round, like on the reference picture. Try to make it similar to the front grill, SNOT, with 1x2 or 1x3 curved slopes at the ends.

3. Front transparent plates will come to life if you put white bricks/plates behind them, if there is a room there, regardless of using Lego lights.

I tried to improve everything you guys mentioned..(Also LED´s) Expect those corner panels. They are level to high for me :tongue:

Sadly i don´t have the parts for the sunvisor in dark gray... 

Hope you like it

800x533

800x533

800x533

Edited by KikoTube

It's looking great!

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 11:04 AM, M_longer said:

Mirrors are too massive. And there is still something wrong with the front windshield area.

I think the windshield should be a little shorter and should be split.

Also, here is a mirror idea:

800x600.jpg

Maybe try only 3 rows of bricks, spaced between the top 2?