Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

To sum it up, and end this convo so we can get back to the NYTF images:

1. ForceGhostSolo said he saw Episode 8 sets. Refused to give any direction as to where they could be found
  2. I messaged him saying I'd seen the sets too, and he asked which ones.
  3. I gave him a bunch of bunk and he agreed with it, saying it was legit.
  4. He posted a fake set list here a little bit ago with an Ach-To themed set in it, after saying earlier there were no Ach-To themed sets.
  5. I called him out here so we can stop wildly speculating and get back to relevant info.

We will not likely have any info or pictures of Episode 8 stuff for a few more months. It's only February. This guy was full of crap and he was likely trying to troll us.

Edited by ChristopherLee

Force Ghost solo also said there was a Saw Gerrera minifigure polybag, I'm guessing that's fake too (?).

Yeah, I think I can imagine the 'friend' Gareth refers to, and he's always very reliable. That more or less wraps this up, we should probably move on, towards the things we know are coming.

Am I the only one who has an odd inclination to buy the Speeder Bike set? I rarely buy the buildable figure stuff but this has caught my eye.

Just now, ChristopherLee said:

To sum it up, and end this convo so we can get back to the NYTF images:

1. ForceGhostSolo said he saw Episode 8 sets. Refused to give any direction as to where they could be found
  2. I messaged him saying I'd seen the sets too, and he asked which ones.
  3. I gave him a bunch of bunk and he agreed with it, saying it was legit.
  4. He posted a fake set list here a little bit ago with an Ach-To themed set in it, after saying earlier there were no Ach-To themed sets

What was the full set list?

Just now, Tariq j said:

Force Ghost solo also said there was a Saw Gerrera minifigure polybag, I'm guessing that's fake too (?).

I'd imagine so, I'm not sure if they ever show polybags at Toy Fair, certainly not ones like that, anyway.

1 minute ago, Tariq j said:

I Saw Gerrera gets a polybag in the 40th annyversay of Star Wars I, literaly, sell all my Lego stuff and leave this hobby.

Edited by hachiroku

Just now, hachiroku said:

I Saw Gerrera gets a polybag in the 40th annyversay of Star Wars I, literaly, sell all my Lego stuff and leave this hobby.

In my view it should be Biggs dark lighter in xwing outfit or normal outfit from the deleted scenes

If the list is nonsense then why post it again? It only adds to the confusion. 

3 minutes ago, ChristopherLee said:

I would, but if it turns out there's any grain of truth to this stuff I'd rather not risk my account getting banned.

I'm going to post because it is not real because where is the b wing and tie bomber

Here's what FGS posted. He edited a bunch of them later to remove names.

75176: Finn's Escape

75177: Karp's Airspeeder

75179: Siege On Mar R'havar

75187: Kylo Ren's Advanced TIE Fighter

75188: (TBC Official Name) Resistance Fighter 

75189: First Order Star Destroyer

75190: Luke's Jedi Temple (Ach-To)

EVERYONE THIS IS 100% FAKE DON'T FOLLOW THE LIES OF FORCE GHOST SOLO

Edited by Legofan2001
Fake list

Guys, let's just leave this behind. He's a fake, and we're annoyed, but we should just move on and get back to all the good stuff we've had come today. We might even get more in the coming days with the UCS Snowspeeder. We needn't give this troll any more attention than he deserves.

11 minutes ago, Deathstroke77 said:

Yeah, I think I can imagine the 'friend' Gareth refers to, and he's always very reliable. That more or less wraps this up, we should probably move on, towards the things we know are coming.

Am I the only one who has an odd inclination to buy the Speeder Bike set? I rarely buy the buildable figure stuff but this has caught my eye.

Speeder Bike set is one of the best things in this whole group if your talking about detail and realism. Its aweome!!

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Let's start all over again! Love that burned Anakin. Do we know the price of that set?

I agree on both parts, a huge improvement on the 2010 (?) version. I believe it said $24.99, which is pretty reasonable, actually.

This forceghostsolo guy only has like 60 posts, and almost all of them are in this thread. He just came out of nowhere and claimed to have seen TLJ sets with nothing to back him up. Sorry to those who were gullible enough to fall for it, but it's your own fault.

Edited by Brikkyy13

@SpiderJazz I know right, it's pretty amazing. I'm not sure on the price, but the set was 8096, Palpatine's Shuttle. I think Vader has a new face too, in this set, I think a white-skin version of the burned Anakin face.

Really like this set too ! I'm probably going to be buying this one D1 along the Bounty hunter battle pack ! :) Thanks to everyone who posted pics today. By the way, this is my first post here, didn't want to just watch from the outside anymore ^^

Edited by Martinouchou

Just now, Martinouchou said:

Really like this set too ! I'm probably going to be buying this one D1 along the Bounty hunter battle pack ! :) Thanks to everyone who posted pics today. By the way, this is my first post here, didn't want to just watch from the outside anymore ^^

Welcome! I'm most excited about the Transformation Set and the Quadjumper, but the wave is really good overall.