Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

Just now, ForceGhostSolo said:

There is nothing to back me up at all as of right now! The pictures will be out in the coming months and you'll know that all my descriptions are accurate.

You just said there on a unknown site and I'm going to ask this again is there a bwing

1 minute ago, ChristopherLee said:

I found the site FGS is talking about. He's telling the truth. I'm not gonna share any links because I'm pretty sure that's not allowed here.

So all he said adds up? Great ! Was that site hard to find?

Just now, Jedi-Bendu said:

No offense, but:

someone who isn't a certified spy comes with new info about sets.

the pix he has seen are on a website....but he cannot tell which website (odd....since if it's on a site it's public?) and apparently the pix have been taken down right now.

the info given is partially incorrect (Poe wasn't in a set.....while proven spy Kevii says Poe IS in a set).

the info given isn't very specific.....people like SIr Von Lego, Just2Good, CM4Sci (to name a few) gave good descriptions....not like the ones given now.

To quote that X-Files poster: I want to believe.

But I'm really sorry: I don't....unless someone like Kevii, SvL etc tells me it's true.

It's entirely up to you what you believe and everyone else! Wait until the pictures are officially revealed or leaked then you can thank me though lol.

The fact that SvL or Kevii have not been along to really discredit these TLJ set descriptions is telling, however, that what has been revealed is likely true.  

There was another user that backed me up. I have never ever, spoke to him before! I just asked him the set descriptions and he told me exactly what I saw. Kylo's ship, Snoke's set and much more! 

then.....why o why not just post the link?

Why the secrecy? If they're out there there's no harm?

They cannot post link or preliminary image right?

Because posting a leak as big as that here will not only get him in trouble, but also the site for having the leaks here. So, while I'm desperate for images too, it's best for those guys not to publically share the link.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

They cannot post link or preliminary image right?

Correct! 

then.....why o why not just post the link?

Why the secrecy? If they're out there there's no harm?

^

36 minutes ago, ForceGhostSolo said:

I'm not going to be describing any more sets or minifigures. I have said too much so far. The sets are a fantastic wave and very unique set designs and minifigures. You will all see the photos of the sets at the end of July/Early August. 

Can you give any information on why you had access to these pictures, or why you cant share too much information about them? Or at least tell us that there is a reason, even if you cant tell us what that reason is.

Just now, Deathstroke77 said:

Because posting a leak as big as that here will not only get him in trouble, but also the site for having the leaks here. So, while I'm desperate for images too, it's best for those guys not to publically share the link.

I am pretty sure if people message me I can send the leaks can't I?

I would love to confirm everything, but I think we've already gave too much info that is/was clasified. I get that people would like to see more and get set descriptions etc. but those will come in due time.

I think it's better to focus more on the summer sets and the images for that. All the speculation, questions and wishlisting will only get this thread derailed.

Just now, Magmafrost said:

Can you give any information on why you had access to these pictures, or why you cant share too much information about them? Or at least tell us that there is a reason, even if you cant tell us what that reason is.

I know the uploader well enough to trust him online. He is Chinese and has posted a few collectible minifigures in the past on this site. He also just posted the new Hulk minifigure coming out in a few months not yet seen earlier this morning...

As much as I want to get that info/pictures just like where the Iron man and Detroit steel got leaked, I did find it myself. Let's just be thankful for the information they have provided. Hahaha atleast you still have the excitement when you see it.

Just now, ForceGhostSolo said:

I know the uploader well enough to trust him online. He is Chinese and has posted a few collectible minifigures in the past on this site. He also just posted the new Hulk minifigure coming out in a few months not yet seen earlier this morning...

Woah woah now this is getting to the next level. Is that the Thor Ragnarok, Hulk is that even legit?

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

As much as I want to get that info/pictures just like where the Iron man and Detroit steel got leaked, I did find it myself. Let's just be thankful for the information they have provided. Hahaha atleast you still have the excitement when you see it.

Woah woah now this is getting to the next level. Is that the Thor Ragnarok, Hulk is that even legit?

The Hulk has white tattoos, blue shoulder pad and a new helmet molded onto the head and body. There is atleast 2 sets based on the film. 

safe_image.jpeg

Because I posted this, does not mean I can post the Episode 8 sets. This was just to prove me descriptions more believable.

@ForceGhostSolo I don't want to hi-jack this thread oh man. I saw that awhile ago. but didn't know that's legit. Phew because there's a bunch of custom figs in the background. 

This is getting off topic. Thanks tho! 

11 minutes ago, ForceGhostSolo said:

There was another user that backed me up. I have never ever, spoke to him before! I just asked him the set descriptions and he told me exactly what I saw. Kylo's ship, Snoke's set and much more! 

Actually, I didn't see anything. I messaged you with my own speculation list, and you either just confirmed all the sets for me, or you're jerking our chains.

Just now, ChristopherLee said:

Actually, I didn't see anything. I messaged you with my own speculation list, and you either just confirmed all the sets for me, or you're jerking our chains.

You just told me you saw what I seen... Don't mess about here, friend!

6 minutes ago, ForceGhostSolo said:

I am pretty sure if people message me I can send the leaks can't I?

If you can't post them here, you could post them to reddit.com/r/starwarsleaks or reddit.com/r/legoleaks. The guys over there would really be keen to see this, especially in the Star Wars leaks sub. If you don't have a reddit account, you could PM me the link and I'll post it there.

By the way, sorry if this breaks any rules of this forum. I literally just signed up here out of excitement for these TLJ sets. Please tell me if it does and I'll remove this post. 

Just now, ChristopherLee said:

So how many sets did you see? Are there any you didn't?