Peppermint_M

LEGO Ninjago 2017 Discussion

Thanks for the info @Sir von Lego

So there are skeletons in this movie as well? I can't recall someone mentioned that before.

15 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

Did someone before mentioned:

- a bridge over a river, 4 minifigures (Lord G., red Ninja, sceleton and Wu)

Now I wonder the scale of this set would be? Is it a village sized bridge, or are we talkin' about a city bridge?

- ninja temple (129.99 EUR I think) with two brick built lions, 8 minifigures

C-can the Fire Temple be outdone (I'll hold myself back from getting too excited)?

Are there more details on the minifigs included in this one?

- the white police "golf club car" will be a part of a small scene set with street light in Asian style, a building with looks like a market stand and 5 minifigures 

So something similar to the Catwoman set from TLBM? Maybe just a bit bigger?

Speaking of Ninjago City centered sets, I hope we get those newlyweds from Garmadon's attack in the trailer in a set just for the fun of it.

- a blue flying vehicle with looks like an animal (insects)

Interesting. Jay's Mech doesn't look like an insect, but Nya's does. Could it fly?

Might be a long limbed/tentacled Fish Army vehicle as well. Curious to see which one it is.

And as always, thank you @Sir von Lego

Edited by Penkid11

1 hour ago, Penkid11 said:

Now I wonder the scale of this set would be? Is it a village sized bridge, or are we talkin' about a city bridge?

C-can the Fire Temple be outdone (I'll hold myself back from getting too excited)?

Are there more details on the minifigs included in this one?

So something similar to the Catwoman set from TLBM? Maybe just a bit bigger?

Speaking of Ninjago City centered sets, I hope we get those newlyweds from Garmadon's attack in the trailer in a set just for the fun of it.

Interesting. Jay's Mech doesn't look like an insect, but Nya's does. Could it fly?

Might be a long limbed/tentacled Fish Army vehicle as well. Curious to see which one it is.

And as always, thank you @Sir von Lego

Edited by Sir von Lego

9 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

the temple is so much better than Fire Temple, comes in dark and light bluish grey..

Is it Wu's temple that we see in The Master short? Otherwise what other ninja temple is there?

Edited by gamejutzu

Sheesh. They're really making these sets expensive. 4 over €100 is just ridiculous for a single wave. The lack of cheap sets is really going to alienate alot of children, who are the primary consumers of these products. I won't be getting all of them, that's for sure.

16 minutes ago, LegoShroom said:

Sheesh. They're really making these sets expensive. 4 over €100 is just ridiculous for a single wave. The lack of cheap sets is really going to alienate alot of children, who are the primary consumers of these products. I won't be getting all of them, that's for sure.

I'd imagine they're sending out the Summer Wave Flagship type sets first, as the Christmas season needs to be taken advantage of (it's the reason why all themes typically get their flagship sets in the Summer as well). Hence the really big sets. I wouldn't be surprised, actually, if the Winter 2018 wave was mostly smaller sets (below $100) for that reason as well.

Edited by Penkid11

1 hour ago, LegoShroom said:

Starts saving now because Ninjago is one of the biggest reasons I'm still into Lego. Hahahaha, all the sets we've seen so far are just beautiful. I probably won't be all of them, but for sure the Ninjas vehicles and the Garmie's hammerhead Mech, because that is baller! Also the Ninjago look soooo cool, like I don't even know if I can pick my favorite until I have them in hand.

Has anyone noticed that Sir von lego removed all of his comments?? Does that mean that these rumours are false??

Edited by LegoShroom

2 hours ago, LegoShroom said:

Has anyone noticed that Sir von lego removed all of his comments?? Does that mean that these rumours are false??

Noticed that too. More likely that they were real but his source told him not to reveal so much.

At least we still have the info in the quoted sections :tongue:

I like to think it's his way of providing cookies for early birds who read his info. Some sites blatantly rip off "news/rumours" from EB without even giving proper citation.

So as the temple is now a thing, maybe ZT stands for zen temple or someting and we'll be getting Zane's tank with Cole's Mech in the second wave. I can't see where else a €130 temple would fit in. Or maybe the illusive 70619. Just a thought.

Edited by LegoShroom

55 minutes ago, LegoShroom said:

So as the temple is now a thing, maybe ZT stands for zen temple or someting and we'll be getting Zane's tank with Cole's Mech in the second wave. I can't see where else a €130 temple would fit in. Or maybe the illusive 70619. Just a thought.

It makes a lot of sense.

10 hours ago, LegoShroom said:

9 hours ago, Johnmeel said:

It probably means that they were right?

7 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Noticed that too. More likely that they were real but his source told him not to reveal so much.

At least we still have the info in the quoted sections :tongue:

Thanks @Sir von Lego for all of the info that you provided to us.

1 hour ago, LegoShroom said:

40 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

It makes a lot of sense.

Yup.  I can see the temple being 70616 and Zane's tank going to Wave 2 with Cole's Mech to split up the Ninja's vehicles.

The bridge set is, apparently, pretty big (I think Sir von Lego mentioned this before he deleted his comments) so perhaps it is 70611.

Perhaps the Police Vehicle/Lampost/Market set is 70609 (MP = Market Place?)

I'm really excited from what I'm hearing. A lot of big play sets it seems. This wave is going to be very expensive but I think it is going to be worth very penny spent. Only disappointing thing is zanes tank not being in the first wave but hey it will probably show up in wave two so there is no complaining. Hopefully we see pictures soon

Edited by Falconfan1414

Just want to double check something rumours i've heard about the film... @Sir von Lego, is the Red Ninja in the bridge set Kai? Just want to be sure of it.

22 hours ago, Penkid11 said:

-snip-

I expect Sir Von Lego just described two of the four missing information cheaper sets, Jay's vehicle and potentially a retailer exclusive temple given the list.

Here's are the cheaper sets;

70606 GA - €9.99
70607 TT - €19.99
70608 SA - €34.99
70609 MP - €34.99

- One is a training area for the ninja
- One of these has Wu
- One of these is a bridge battle (4 figures)
- Two of these are non-vehicle sets
- One of these is presumably the Manta-Ray Plane from the trailers
- One of these is presumably the Police vehicle market set (5 Figures)

So judging from those i'd guess its likely that 70608 and 70609 are the vehicles, while the cheaper two are the bridge and the training area respectively. Though those are guesses.

Does anyone realize that all of these sets plus the mini figures are going to cost over 1100 dollars? 

Edited by Falconfan1414

3 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Does anyone realize that all of these sets plus the mini figures are going to cost over 1100 dollars? 

Yes, I crutched those numbers last night and realized I needed to get another job...just submitted my application to Starbucks ?

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Only disappointing thing is zanes tank not being in the first wave but hey it will probably show up in wave two so there is no complaining. Hopefully we see pictures soon

I don't know id Zane's tank will be in the 1st wave or not. It's just speculation. There is some compelling evidence though as Zane is in the Fire mech set- why would they put him in that set if he's in a different equally priced set?? That being said, there is still a possibility of getting the tank. Remember, I know as much as you do.

2 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Plus there are missing sets, plus the recently mentioned €129.99 temple. I expect it's going to be a case where its unlikely many will have a complete collection. Especially considering this is wave 1 and they'll probably be more sets around Christmas.

70606 €9.99
70607 €19.99
70608 €34.99
70609 €34.99
70610 ?
70611 €44.99
70612 €54.99
70613 €69.99
70614 €69.99
70615 €79.99
70616 ?
70617 €109.99
Temple €129.99
70618 €169.99
City $300 USD

Missing sets + €829.88 + $300USD

2 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Yes...which is why I'm working to become an award-winning animator within the month :wink:

2 hours ago, Sir von Lego said:

Do not worry about the news I gave you. They will turn out to be all legit and correct...(-;

greetings 

I think he means that other sites post the info you give without giving proper credits

We have no doubt about the info you post Sir von Lego :classic: