mordatre

[MOC] Clone Wars research outpost

Great vignette! I love the outpost, very crisp and military. The terain looks perfectly integrated, and the little details bring life into it. The platform in front looks a little out of place though. The grill plates look kinda simple compared to the rest of the build. A Snot platform might have looked cooler. Still a great build though!

Very inspiring!! Makes me want to play! Can you go in to more detail about any play features you may have built in? Or is this a static build?

Thanks all for the comments.

@GuyDudeMan27. Snot is always great, but I was afraid it would be too bulky to use snot on this platform.

@MikeMo. This build is mostly static. I really like when people add play features inte their builds but this time I had to focus on making everything stay together. The build is modular though, with the base divided into 4 sections and the building divided into 3 sections. There are 3 PF-lights (6 bulbs) in there but it´s hard to capture their weak light on camera. A medium PF-motor is connected to the radar on top but the failed gear-ratio made it impossible to use (radar spinning with 5000rpm :) )

Edited by mordatre

Incredible work! This reminds me of my favorite TCW episode.

I like how you build it on the high ground. The building is nicely built too, I like the use of big glasses to create the modern feel.

I have saved all the photos for my reference. Great job!