Sign in to follow this  
Piranha

The Great Troll Debate: Comic!

Well as promised in "The Great Troll Debate" Poll, when I declared Troll Warrior the best term for those green creatures, you guys picked the other options like Goblin, Orc and ogre. This is as crazy as funny(at least I thought it was). So to kick off the New Year, today January 1st, 2008, I present the first part!

Featuring-

Jipay

Sam89

Hinckley

Stauder@55

ImperialShadows

Vader

Natelite

Batbrick

Piranha(Me)

and ApophisV!

part_1.jpg

part_2.jpg

part_3.jpg

part_4.jpg

part_5.jpg

part_6.jpg

Piranha

Edited by Piranha

So, did I die in the last comic or something? X-D Nice comic, keep it up!

~Peace

So, did I die in the last comic or something? X-D Nice comic, keep it up!

~Peace

um, this is the first comic. funny! *y* *y*

jifel

um, this is the first comic. funny! *y* *y*

I was referring to the Best of '07 comics.

~Peace

Awesome job! Anytime I get to trash talk and Staudie gets shot, I'm all for it! *wub*

Ok, now the minor nitpicking, editor type that I am (blame EB News) ...

"Greetings Mr. Hinckley, I represent EB News and we are starting up a new interviewing series and would you to be the first victim"

I can't completely decide if 'Fubaland' is a typo or me mocking Hinckley, so I like it! :-P

I might even just start calling it Fubaland, it's a lot more fun to say!

*sing* FUBALAND FUBALAND FUBALAND, it's like living in a TUBALAND! Going diving in a SCUBALAND! When I fall I hope it's on a BOOBILAND! *sing* That was bad. :-$ X-D

Keep up the great work and be sure to tune in to the big 3rd interview with Hinckley, coming sometime after I've lost my mind! ;-)

The first thing that strikes me about this comic is the nice smooth speech bubbles and text. They look really good! *y*

Which program was used to create these?

Thanks everyone!! :-)

iamded- I made this one before the other two, so I didn't have your sigifg built ;-)

Imperialshadows- Thanks and it was a typo but now I shall say its you mocking the theme :-D

Mr. Phes- Comic Book Creator 2

Piranha

The only thing I don't like about the text is the spacing between the lines as they look a little too close together. I think the legibility of the text could be improved by putting some extra space between the lines. It's only a small nitpick mind you but nonetheless I'd recommend it be taken into consideration for future comics.

Mr Piranha, do you know if Comic Book Creator allows users to adjust the spacing between the lines of text?

haha...it's funny because that's definitely something i would have said. "it doesn't make sense! it's crap." but i never quit. i'm like a bad cold. i just hang around forever until the next one comes along. :-P

This is fantastic! :-D

"Wheres me grog?" = GOLD! :-D

Good to see the Dark Lord Vader working with me, the Dark Knight!

Keep em up Piranha, anytime I get to hit you, drink grog, and shake Vader's hand is worth my time!

Batbrick is Back! >:-)

Edited by Batbrick

The only thing I don't like about the text is the spacing between the lines as they look a little too close together. I think the legibility of the text could be improved by putting some extra space between the lines. It's only a small nitpick mind you but nonetheless I'd recommend it be taken into consideration for future comics.

Mr Piranha, do you know if Comic Book Creator allows users to adjust the spacing between the lines of text?

Sorry for the late reply Mr. Phes :-$ Yes it can, just be pressing the space bar :-)

My Old SF is a stormie, but close enough

Good Comic. Now Where's my grog?

Stauder

Thanks Stauder! I thought of your most orginal and I remembered "Whack-a-fig" :-D

haha...it's funny because that's definitely something i would have said. "it doesn't make sense! it's crap." but i never quit. i'm like a bad cold. i just hang around forever until the next one comes along.

It took me about 10 seconds to get your personaility right in this comic :-D

Every comic needs a negative person, and you made it all that funnier too!

Talk about sensless violence!

X-D Thanks Sinner! You'd should have been in it, but I don't have a walrus :'-(

That was a fantastic comic!!!

Thanks Wulf! I'm glad you liked it! *sweet*

This is fantastic!

"Wheres me grog?" = GOLD!

Good to see the Dark Lord Vader working with me, the Dark Knight!

Thanks yet again BB! :-)

P