WhiteFang

LEGO Minifigures – The LEGO Simpsons Series Poll

LEGO Minifigures - The LEGO Simpsons Series  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite collectable minifigure inside the LEGO Simpsons Series?

• Homer Simpson
    • Bart Simpson
    • Marge Simpson
    • Lisa Simpson
    • Maggie Simpson
    • Grampa Simpson
    • Ned Flanders
    • Krusty the Clown
    • Milhouse Van Houten
    • Ralph Wiggum
    • Apu Nahasapeemapetilon
    • Nelson Muntz
    • Itchy
    • Scratchy
    • Chief Wiggum
    • Mr. Burns
  2. 2. Do you like the LEGO Minifigures - The LEGO Simpsons Series?

3. 3. Do you think the LEGO Minifigures Series is still retaining its orginality and appeal?

4. 4. Will you like to see the return of the LEGO Collectable Minifigures 'Series 12'?

• Yes, I will like to see the return of the true Series 12
    • Neutral
    • No, I hope to see more theme based minifigures to be introduced in the LEGO CMFs concept

Hello everyone,

*Waving hands* It's me and I am back to conduct the latest poll and survey for the upcoming brand new exciting LEGO Minifigures – The LEGO Movie Series in our Eurobricks Community. The current official LEGO 71005, LEGO Minifigures – The LEGO Simpsons Series has been recently revealed in this discussion.

If you wish to change your vote after you acquire the LEGO Minifigures – The LEGO Simpsons Series after May/June 2014 or any point, you may choose to do so, as the current poll settings allow you to withdraw your votes by choosing other choices instead.

For the past official Eurobricks polls with regards to LEGO Collectables Minifigures Series 1, Series 2, Series 3, Series 4, Series 5 and Series 6, Series 7, Series 8, Series 9, Series 10, Series 11, LEGO Movie Series, even though they may not be so applicable anymore, they can still be found in the following links below.

Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 2 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 3 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 4 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 5 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 6 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 7 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 8 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 9 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 10 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 11 Poll

The LEGO Movie Series Poll

10155814_10152059248913403_995401926_n.jpg

The names above are the official representation with regards to this new LEGO Minifigures – The LEGO Simpsons Series.

Let us know what you think about this upcoming new LEGO Simpsons series especially on your choice of the favourite minifigure!

WhiteFang

Even though I cannot distinguish what is his accessory, I really like Mr Burns. The lego shape fits him really well. Apu comes as a close second.

In terms of accessory, I would really like to have Lisa's Sax.

I may edit my vote when I actually purchase the figures...

Even though I cannot distinguish what is his accessory, I really like Mr Burns. The lego shape fits him really well. Apu comes as a close second.

In terms of accessory, I would really like to have Lisa's Sax.

I may edit my vote when I actually purchase the figures...

Mr. Burns has blinky the fish in a bowl and a radioactive bar.

Also, White Fang, when will your review be up?

I'm not a big Simpsons fan so I probably won't get any of these figures. Although I do like the fish bowl that comes with Mr. Burns. Other than that nothing too appealing to me. But great figures with incredible likeness to the characters.

I personaly like all the figures, but Cheif Wigum stands out beacuse I love cops and his awesome Megaphone, too! The accesories stand out alot more than the TLM CM's.

My favorite is Homer! The real nailed his look! Even when we first saw him a few months ago, I thought he was great. My runner up choice is Scratchy. His head mould is great, and I love the inclusion of the new tail mould. All the other figures are fantastic, too!

I hope they do more themed and licensed series, with a regular series once in a blue moon. While I am glad the new series is Series 12, after that I would love another licensed one or something.

I love all of the these minifigures and can't wait to order some. :wub: The only downside is that we don't get any of the animals like Mr. Teeny or Snowball. :sceptic:

Edited by Legoman123

I love all of the these minifigures and can't wait to order some. :wub: The only downside is that we don't get any of the animals like Mr. Teeny or Snowball. :sceptic:

You could paint existing animals to look like the animals- I'm gonna make a brick built Mr. Teeny!

My favorite is Krusty I only wish he had a better accessory like Mr.Teeney or something also l think clown shoes would had been cool for him

Wahoo all of these figures look fantastic, I certainly can't wait to purchase them upon release (maybe even a whole box). Imo all of the new moulds are great, I particularly like Wiggums megaphone, the two colours look great. :classic:

You could paint existing animals to look like the animals- I'm gonna make a brick built Mr. Teeny!

You know, that's not a bad idea. In fact I'm going to do that when I get Krusty. :grin:

You know, that's not a bad idea. In fact I'm going to do that when I get Krusty. :grin:

Use LDD for Mr. Teeny- I made a really nice pug there a couple weeks ago!

I chosen Maggie! Because of the unique creation and usage of her body part, where it shall be the first of its kind in a LEGO Toddler format. It will not be made possible without the introduction of Maggie in this series.