Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 13 poll

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 13  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite collectable minifigure inside Series 13?

2. 2. Are you looking forward to the official release of the LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 13?

3. 3. Do you think the LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 13 is able to retain its popularity and charm?

Hello everyone,

*Waving hands* It's me and I am back to conduct the latest poll and survey for the upcoming brand new exciting LEGO Minifigures – The LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 13 in our Eurobricks Community. The current official 71008 LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 13 has been actively discussing by our Eurobricks Community in this topic discussion.

If you wish to change your vote after you acquire the LEGO Minifigures – The LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 13 in 2015 or any point where it has been released, you may choose to do so, as the current poll settings allow you to withdraw your votes by choosing other choices instead.

For the past official Eurobricks polls with regards to LEGO Collectables Minifigures Series 1, Series 2, Series 3, Series 4, Series 5 and Series 6, Series 7, Series 8, Series 9, Series 10, Series 11, LEGO Movie Series, LEGO Simpsons Series, Series 12 even though they may not be so applicable anymore, they can still be found in the following links below.

Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 2 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 3 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 4 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 5 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 6 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 7 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 8 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 9 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 10 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 11 Poll

The LEGO Movie Series Poll

The LEGO Simpsons Series Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 12 Poll

15884467482_9a4eedb7e9_b.jpg

The names above in the poll are the unofficial representation, until further official confirmation by TLG.

Let us know what you think about this upcoming new LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 13 especially on your choice of the favourite minifigure!

WhiteFang

We badly need a proper Hardware Supply Store. Either regular City or Modular style, though the latter would be preferred.

Also, why can't I choose anpther? Please make it a max of 3 that I can pick, as I also like the Female Samurai and Fencer.

The official names appear on the LEGO facebook page. You got all of them right.

Waiting for the review! :wub:

Edited by Robert8

Looks awesome, can´t wait.

I think they all look great but the female cyclops head looks terrible with the makeup :wacko::sick:

Agree with Mencot, I had high hopes for the female cyclops, but she doesn't look like a cyclops anymore. Still be getting her, but I wish she had no makeup. Love the goblin, hope we see him and his brothers in some castle sets soon.

A tough call between between the alien, snake charmer or goblin.

I welcome every new alien head(mold), but the series 6 grey alien, ser 8 AQ queen or even the ser3 green alien (as a herald for AQ) pleased and surprised me a bit more.

I guess most peoples favourite will be the goblin, for obvious reasons.. and I fear he will be as sought after as the series 2 elf.. army build by castle and LotR fans.. lets hope Lego doesn't make it one of the rare ones in the box.

But finally I chose the snakecharmer as favourite. A nice looking figure, pleasing color combo and having some interesting new accessories ( turban and snake).

Awaiting your tradidtional review WF, usually they reveal some still unknown details..

Yeah the makeup on the female cyclops doesn't work for me but I always end up liking any of the minifigs each series once I've got them to hand. Saying that go team unicorn!

Voted. So many nice chars but if I need choose 1 I go for Evil Wizard. He just need some proper hat or hairs :)

I wished I could vote for three. The selection was really hard to make. I have to admit that it has been a while a series has excited me as much.

My favorites are the ones in costumes. This set has two! I like the Unicorn but I love the Hotdog guy!

Well, the poll is intended to choose the best out of your many best! So, it was purposely designed to identify the most favourite minifigures among the lots of 16. It is no easy task to choose though.

Even myself, I was struggling with Egyptian Warrior, Goblin, Galaxy Trooper and Samurai. Oh well, I felt the Egyptian Warrior, being the historic warrior of the mighty ancient Egyptian Empire and he is my best choice out of the 16.

On the other hand, the, Classic King Unicorn Girl and Hot Dog Man is equally splendid as well. :wub:

I really like the Egyptian Warrior as a historic builder, but I probably won't build a full theme out of him like I have with the revolutionary soldier and Indian warrior, the Romans and the musketeers. As a fantasy builder he is useful for my desert builds and he is a necessary fig in the historical scheme of things (like the Aztec Warrior), but he is slightly less useful than the Hun warrior, who is useful and interchangeable in many more of my fantasy builds/factions. I will still be picking up 15-20 of him though. :laugh:

Goblin for the win. :wub:

Gotta be the King for me. The detail in the printing, crown, and cape all sell it. :wub: Definitely stands out above the rest for me, personally. I really like the Goblin, Wizard, and Hot Dog guy as well. Definitely a top notch series. :thumbup:

I knew I would want the Egyptian warrior, and I was right. I like the others, but had to pick him.

The hot-dog guy as part of the running "in X costume" doesn't really work - I don't think it was meant to be in the same vein, as the rest are all animals (real or otherwise), and that there were two in the same series really indicates that, IMO, that's not what they were going for. I really think he's more of a city sidewalk salesman figure... but then it's all whatever you want it to be, isn't it?

Then there's that damn cyclops... I hate it. I hate the make up, the lipstick... but that's because we often want to take these seriously (in as much as that's possible). The mythological figures are ruined (ok, not really, but kind-of-sort-of) with the inclusion of this one. I suppose if you don't include it in your cyclops MOC now you must be misogynist.

But seriously (in a different way), TLG is targeting kids, and they want the figures to be fun, not serious.

Edited by fred67

Really a tough decision to pick the best of this series. The king, the goblin, evil wizard, that alien, snake charmer are all must-haves for me.

Take a look at the Evil Wizard, it just has to be Ming the Merciless from Flash Gordon. Check it out: http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140105200046/villains/images/8/81/2783051-middleton.jpg

But my favorite has to be the Paleontologist, I love that fossil print. Praise Helix!

Every time I look at the King, I see the Burger King mascot, and I can't be the only one. Combined with the King's torso from Kingdoms, it'd be a perfect replica.

The Goblin is another one I like, though for no particular reason, I just think it's a well-done figure.

The Galaxy Trooper I think will be just as highly sought after as was the Galaxy trooper from Series 7, especially for that new armor piece.

The hot-dog guy as part of the running "in X costume" doesn't really work - I don't think it was meant to be in the same vein, as the rest are all animals (real or otherwise), and that there were two in the same series really indicates that, IMO, that's not what they were going for. I really think he's more of a city sidewalk salesman figure... but then it's all whatever you want it to be, isn't it?

Yeah, I think the Unicorn Girl is supposed to be the one continuing that theme, even though Unicorns are mythical creatures. But a unicorn can be seen as an animal, right?

I can see a fight between rival fast food outlets, mascots fighting - chicken man vs hot dog, bashing each other with cooking pots.

I voted for carpenter, but I consider it's equal the evil wizard.....only because he looks like Ming from Flash Gordon......that might make me do some sci-fi MOC's in the future. :wink:

I voted for the Classic King because he has some of the best parts in my opinion, including that cape and the crown hairpiece. But I still find the rest of the series to still be amazing.

Not surprised that the Lady Cyclops and Disco Diva have no votes as of yet, as they seem to be the most unpopular ones. Even then however, I still think they're great figures for all their accessories in new colors, and that they complement their counterparts from previous series (Disco Dude and Cyclops) well.

Edited by telaruhn

i like the disco diva. The print is good. I can really use the roller skates and the hair. But it is not even in my top 5 out of this series.

The Lady Cyclops, though, I really dislike. I don't think I could even reuse her torso print with an orc head. Otherwise there might be usefulness there.

Still there is someone somewhere who likes each of these.

Disco Diva was an unexpected surprise, in a good way.

When we saw the leaked image, she looked kinda meh to me

But look at that torso and leg printing! She is awesome