Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 9 poll

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 9  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite collectable minifigure inside series 9?

2. 2. What "are" your favourite LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series so far?

• 8683 - LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 1
    • 8684 - LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 2
    • 8803 - LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 3
    • 8804 - LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 4
    • 8805 - LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 5
    • 8827 - LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 6
    • 8831 - LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 7
    • 8833 - LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 8
    • 71000 - LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 9
  3. 3. Do you find the pace for the LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series to be too fast? (e.g: 3 to 4 new series each year)

• The pace is just nice for me and I will like it to be continued in this manner
    • The pace is getting a little harder for me to catch up but I don't mind for it to continued in this manner
    • The pace is hard for me to catch up with the collection as I am still having diffculties to complete my previous series and will prefer for the series to release at a slower pace
    • The pace is very hard for me to catch up and I will like to see a longer placement of the series to remain longer in the market and hope to see slower pace of new releases
  4. 4. Are you tired of collecting the LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series?

5. 5. Do you think TLG is running out of design ideas on the LEGO Collectable Minifigures concept? (Total designs so far: 144 minifigs)

• Yes, I think TLG current designs is not appealing enough to excite me
    • No, I am confident that TLG will come out more new exciting designs in the future series

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Hello everyone,

*Waving hands* It's me and I am back to conduct the latest poll and survey for the upcoming latest exciting LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 9 wave in our Eurobricks Community. With the official LEGO 71000 Collectable Minifigures Series 9 being "showcased" in this exclusive Eurobricks review release, I hope this will be a valuable resource for you to choose and vote for your favourite minifigure in this brand new series.

If you wish to change your vote after you acquire the entire Series 9 after December/January 2013 or any point, you may choose to do so, as the current poll settings allow you to withdraw your votes by choosing other choices instead.

Note: Descriptive names above are official LEGO naming for the minifigures' designs.

For the past official Eurobricks polls with regards to LEGO Collectables Minifigures Series 1, Series 2, Series 3, Series 4, Series 5, Series 6, Series 7 and Series 8, they can be found in the following links below.

Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 2 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 3 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 4 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 5 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 6 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 7 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 8 Poll

8207214089_8b806b1e6c_o.jpg

8208290676_9b7bc5c739_o.jpg

Tell us what you think about this upcoming new series and your thoughts on your favourite LEGO Collectable Minifigure Series 9!

WhiteFang

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

I'll repost here to move this poll up higher on the first page.

I voted for the Fortune Teller, a really well designed minifig. All the printed dresses in this series are awesome, but the Fortune Teller's stands out with its incredible details and uniqueness. The hairpiece is also really interesting and can be very useful. I like that she has tarot cards as accessory instead of a crystal ball (which I already got several of), and they look very well designed too. The head is my only minor concern, I would have preferred if the mouth wasn't open. But every new female head is adding to better gender equality in my collection which is great. I will probably only get one of this minifig and several of the Forest Maiden, Judge and Heroic Knight, but I still like this one the best.

For me it would be Cyclops: I love ancient CMFs and this one is the best yet, plus his head printing is so cute.

Me choose the Heroic Knight, simply because I always enjoy and love medieval classic looking knights!

8208298768_0809dfd2b9_o.jpg

I went with the Battle Mech, although he is probably the most useless minifigure for me of the entire series, I really think he looks fantastic! Really like the Waiter too, though.

As much as I love the Forest Maiden, I think I will also choose the Fortune Teller as my favorite. Her printing is amazing. And who doesn't love a good gypsy?

I'm amazed, but not surprised how much the Hollywood Starlet looks like Marilyn Monroe. They did a great job with her and the hair mold!

I went with the Battle Mech, although he is probably the most useless minifigure for me of the entire series, I really think he looks fantastic!

I add that it's maybe my favourite minifig of all the series so far; kinda Vanquish (the PS3 videogame) looking, I think.

Oh, and I'm surprised for the success that forest maiden had: personally, I find her quite...normal.

Edited by Lucanik-san

I have to tell that I'm a "pirate theme" in heart! and there is a couple of minifigs that fits perfectly, BUT!, I have to say that gotham city deserve a better cop!... or at least, a better cop hat! haha

I went for the starlet and she is on the top of my list, but there are 13 other must-have minifigures on my list (not 15 - the mech and the spaceguy - I will avoid those two)

I went with the forest maiden, because it is nice too see TLG make more female figs and figs that isn´t just queens and princesses

I reckon that the Forest Maiden was originally conceived by TLG as a female elf. The colour of her dress, the size of her bow, the teardrop shield are reminiscent of the S3 Elf, not the S1 Forestman. I'm guessing that the reason she isn't officially designated a female elf is that we recently had a Fairy and someone higher up at TLG thought that fairies and female elves are conceptually too similar.

All the above is pure conjecture on my part. But if I'm right, it means we won't see a female elf CMF.

I reckon that the Forest Maiden was originally conceived by TLG as a female elf. The colour of her dress, the size of her bow, the teardrop shield are reminiscent of the S3 Elf, not the S1 Forestman.

Dunno. Personally I think she looks a lot more like a human forest woman from Robin Hood's Forestman's company than a female companion of the Elf. Her clothes are simple and homespun compared to the elaborate design of the Elf's armour, and arguably the same applies to the shield design too (no ornate borders etc.). The hair style could easily pass for both an elf and a human, except for the lack of pointy ears – not a necessity, maybe, but nevertheless it is the most obvious way to discern existing Lego elves from other Lego people.

In the end the names don't matter much anyway, as most customers won't even see them when they buy these packages from retail. If people at Lego thought that Fairy and Female Elf are conceptually too close, wouldn't they change the appearance, not the name? A rose by any other name would smell as sweet, wouldn't it?

And even in case you are right, what would stop them from making a female elf for Series 12 (or a later one)? At the time of it's release (unless CMF ends with Series 11 etc.) both the Fairy and the Forest Maiden will be ancient history that does not matter.

It was tough, but I went for the Hollywood Starlet. As an aspiring actor, that fig has a special place in my heart, and that new hairpiece is just phenomenal. But Fortune Teller, Cyclops, and Forest Maiden are close behind!

I went for the Heroic Knight.

I'm quite partial to the Medieval styled Minifigs.

Series 9 in my opinion has the best looking knight and as far as collecting and release speed is concerned, I usually only try to snag the ones I like/want and am not worried about having the entire collection.

All of those Minifigure look great, my favorite are Battle Mech ,Policeman and Roman Emperor. My favorite is still series 4 but now along with series 9 and i do love to see more Minifigs and hope we get the Zombie Clown soon.