LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 11  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite collectable minifigure inside series 11?

2. 2. What "are" your favourite LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series so far?

• 8683 - LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 1
    • 8684 - LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 2
    • 8803 - LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 3
    • 8804 - LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 4
    • 8805 - LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 5
    • 8827 - LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 6
    • 8831 - LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 7
    • 8833 - LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 8
    • 71000 - LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 9
    • 71001 - LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 10
    • 71002 - LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 11
  3. 3. Are you tired of collecting the LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series?

Hello everyone,

*Waving hands* It's me and I am back to conduct the latest poll and survey for the upcoming brand new exciting LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 11 wave in our Eurobricks Community. The current official LEGO 71002, Collectable Minifigures Series 11 has been recently revealed in this discussion.

If you wish to change your vote after you acquire the entire Series 11 after August/September 2013 or any point, you may choose to do so, as the current poll settings allow you to withdraw your votes by choosing other choices instead.

For the past official Eurobricks polls with regards to LEGO Collectables Minifigures Series 1, Series 2, Series 3, Series 4, Series 5 and Series 6, Series 7, Series 8, Series 9, Series 10, they can be found in the following links below.

Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 2 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 3 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 4 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 5 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 6 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 7 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 8 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 9 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 10 Poll

9315033619_41be676b86.jpg9317817152_53382ca2c6.jpg

The names above are not official and merely used for representation for polling purpose, until further confirmation can be obtained. Thank you for your understanding.

Tell us what you think about this upcoming new series and your thoughts on your favourite LEGO Collectable Minifigure Series 11!

WhiteFang

I have created this poll earlier and I think this will be a good time to seek polling opinions from you guys on these recent images on Series 11. I place my vote for the Tiki Warrior aka Islander as he remind me of the Classic Pirates era which I have missed out and it is a good opportunity to see a new re-design.

My vote is for the Constable (see my avatar). I really enjoy the historical and fantasy minifigures. Series 11 seems weak in that but I see there is a lot of good stuff for City fans. The Yeti is too cute for my collection that the welder, jazz player, and scarecrow are also musts.

I can envision a Victorian London MOC in my future after I get a few Constables.

Hey WhiteFang! I'm really hoping for a review before long, I voted for the jazz musician in part because I really want to see TLG come out with more musical figures!

I'm hoping for a review too! I voted for the Yeti because I really like the mold and design, but the Barbarian, Tiki Warrior, Space Mech and Gingerbread Man came in close second.

Hello, I really hope that Fangy will give us another of his fantastic reviews.

In the meantime, my vote goes for the Scarecrow, but I don't feel overwhelmedly excited for this particoular series.

[obvious content] and I voted for the scarecrow.

As with everyone else here, I am eagerly awaiting Whitefang's Series 11 review. As for my favourite minifigure of the series, that would be the Tiki Warrior (as you probably guessed from my avatar).

And, the review is now available for viewing. I really hope you will enjoy the coverage and continue supporting the LEGO CMFs. Keep the polling results coming. I am very interested to find out your choices.

My fav from series 11 is easily the Tiki Warrior, though the Constable is a close second... I'll definitely be picking up 5-6 Tikies, and of course probably 4 Constables to go with my Detective from series 5 which will give me a psudo 'Ripper Street' TV themed set of figs!

There are some great figures, but I ask also add little underwhelmed for this series. I ended up picking the Bavarian girl just because she looks cute with the hair and outfit. None really blew me away though. If it was as Blacktron 2 Mech, I'd be all over that.

If it was as Blacktron 2 Mech, I'd be all over that.

I'm all for Blacktron I (and we've already had Blacktron II references in Space Police III and earlier CMF), but it is unfortunate that they chose to use neon green instead of yellow in this fig. Makes it some sort of strange hybrid between the two Blacktron factions, not really home at either. :sceptic:

That's what I don't like about it. Choose one. I'd still get it either way, I just grew up with Blacktron 2 instead of 1, so I'm more nostalgic with 2. But I'd prefer if they are going for Blacktron 1 logo, they should at least keep the color scheme the same instead of mixing.

They all look great, my favorite minifigure are Constable and the Saxophone Player but still my favorite series are series 4 and 9. Another thing is that the Welder will not leave me alone. anyway i do hope they make more of them.