Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 10 poll

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 10  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite collectable minifigure inside series 10?

2. 2. What "are" your favourite LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series so far?

• 8683 - LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 1
    • 8684 - LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 2
    • 8803 - LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 3
    • 8804 - LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 4
    • 8805 - LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 5
    • 8827 - LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 6
    • 8831 - LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 7
    • 8833 - LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 8
    • 71000 - LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 9
    • 71001 - LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 10
  3. 3. Do you like the 'Where is Mr.Gold?' promotional campaign?

• Yes, I love this new campaign
    • Not really, it does not really matter
    • No, I hate it because I will be missing one important minifigure
  4. 4. Is it important to acquire Mr. Gold to complete the entire LEGO CMFs Series?

• Yes, I must own Mr. Gold no matter what
    • Not really, I can live without it but I will still do my best to look for it
    • No, it is not important and I don't regard Mr. Gold as part of the whole LEGO CMFs series
  5. 5. Are you tired of collecting the LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series?

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Hello everyone,

*Waving hands* It's me and I am back to conduct the latest poll and survey for the upcoming brand new exciting LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 10 wave in our Eurobricks Community. The current official LEGO 71001, Collectable Minifigures Series 10 design being shown in this discussion, and there are much information being surfaced in the public so far, I believed this is the right time for us to share your thoughts on the new Series 10, especially Series 10 is very very close to its official release date.

If you wish to change your vote after you acquire the entire Series 10 after April/May 2013 or any point, you may choose to do so, as the current poll settings allow you to withdraw your votes by choosing other choices instead.

For the past official Eurobricks polls with regards to LEGO Collectables Minifigures Series 1, Series 2, Series 3, Series 4, Series 5 and Series 6, Series 7, Series 8, Series 9 they can be found in the following links below.

Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 2 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 3 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 4 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 5 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 6 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 7 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 8 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 9 Poll

c_71001_detail_1_800.jpg

Tell us what you think about this upcoming new series and your thoughts on your favourite LEGO Collectable Minifigure Series 10!

WhiteFang

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

I voted the Revolutionary Soldier. I mean, he's American so what could I do? :grin:

Nah, but the wig itself is enough for him to be the top minifig of this series for me. All these years that us history LEGO fans have waited for a good 18th century wig piece have finally paid of. I think it might be the best new piece that has been introduced in the entire Collectible Minifigure Series, and it's been a lot of good pieces introduced during that time...

The torso is also great, an updated bluecoat that will gather attraction from a lot of Pirate fans. I like that it's dark blue too, it seems more accurate. The head, legs and musket isn't anything special, but well, we can't get everything I guess.

The skydiver is the worst IMO, I really don't like the colour scheme and the new parachute backpack piece isn't that interesting, especially not in lime green. :sick: The head is okay I guess.

I voted for the skydiver, actually. I think it is a really cute, put together figure. I also like the Trendsetter, Decorater, and Grandpa.

Motorcycle Mechanic is the worst. If it had the black mohawk, I would have liked it much better.

-Sci

Motorcycle Mechanic is the worst. If it had the black mohawk, I would have liked it much better.

I totally agree. I would still hate it either way I think, though.

I think series 4 is one of the strongest. Musketeer, Viking, Hazmat Guy, Artist, Geisha, all great figures.

I voted a little tired of the program. I still think $3 is pricey for the figures and my wallet takes such a hit when I pick up a complete set. Plus, it seems like I just managed to find one set and the next is coming out. Series 9 was very hard to find...

It is hard to choose just one favorite too from this line too. I went with Boudicca, but the Revolutionary Soldier, Captain, Roman and Medusa were all great.

Steve

I'm not too bothered about Mr Gold - it's a rubbish looking figure and parts wise it is pretty useless. I am more annoyed that some regular figures are more difficult to find than others. Also the tin soldier in the encyclopaedia would have been useful to collect for a brass band but I'll only get one as not going to buy several copies of the book or buy at e-bay prices so I'm more annoyed about that.

I'm not too bothered about Mr Gold - it's a rubbish looking figure and parts wise it is pretty useless. I am more annoyed that some regular figures are more difficult to find than others.

Totally agree. The new box distribution really made Series 9 a lot less fun for me. Mr. Gold would only be of use as a bargaining chip in trades, in the incredibly unlikely event that I find one. Not too taken with this series, and I am finally beginning to feel CMF fatigue, I'm afraid.

This series look really good, my favorite for this series are Warrior Woman and Paintball Player, plus my favorite series are 4 and 9.

With the Mr. Gold Promo is a great idea of what Lego did and i do think you need Mr. Gold to Complete the series plus i am still trying to get him.

Anyway i do hope we see more and another promo later on.

Actualy, I voted for the decorator since he is by far the most usefull in lego city's and uses 2  awesome new accessory's and  an epic facial print. Who doesn't like his stained overalls and cap? In my opinion he is by far the strongest figure, even coming from a fan of mythology ( ie my second favourite fig is medusa). My favourite series is easily series 6,which includes lady liberty, butcher and sleepyhead.

Edited by The lego fan