de-marco

MOC: Rescue Hovercraft

Awesome moc, I really like how accurate it looks. The proportions are just right on. Also the way you did the skirt is just smart :thumbup:

Great job.

Very ORIGNIAL 'de-marco' very GOOD ! :grin:

Fantastic design - I wonder why Lego has not done more of them - I think the last one was a fire fighting one a few years ago.

Great work 'de-marco' and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

I saw this on the forum that ZeeK pointed out, and it is awesome! I love the 3x slopes all around and the cockpit is cool. My favourite part though is the back with the back spoiler or whatever you call it. :thumbup:

Nice Hovercraft de-marco. :thumbup::wub:

It looks very sleek, and fast.

I like the little area for the docter to treat the patient. The engine is nice and greebled. :wub:

Great job!

CommanderFox

This is a great MOC de-marco. The use of the 1 x 3 slopes is very, very clever.

The curved nose looks lovely. But if you look down on it you see big gaps in the nose of the boat. Otherwise this MOC is beautifull!

Great work de-marco! :thumbup:

The use of slopes is excellent and produces a very realistic result. Even the bottom side picture gives the impression af an actual hovercraft.

The colour scheme looks very nice too!

Keep it up! :classic:

Hello!

A very clever construction in every way! :classic: My favourite details are the inverted plane tails used as steering fins for the propeller. Very original use of pieces here! :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

What a great vehicle. I am a big fan and collector of all things rescue. This is a wonderful design. Thanks for showing us how you created the front. It is hard to figure out stuff like that at times, and it is always fun and helpful to see how others create their designs.

I like it a lot! The curved shape on the front is very inspiring!

The whole hovercraft looks great! I was wondering if a resqued minifig fits in there, it seems to be it does!

Nice job. :thumbup:

The rescue hovercraft

Thank you very much for sharing your awesome MOC here - it looks like a lot of people like it.

As it was mentioned befor both locally and at EB - it's very CITY-looking vehicle and it does fit well with LEGO "rescue" line - 7903 etc

Just to give an additional details regarding this work, i'd like to mention that this is one of the entries for our LUG's hovercraft contest (Link in Russian). Also one can find my entry here at EuroBricks.

It was great contest and your MOC is absolutely great!!!