sam89

Star Wars 2008 sets (no pics)

Piranha: Anakin's ship is also from the Force Unleashed.

I beg your pardon ?

Not at all: Ani's JSF is part of the Clone Wars series and Force Unleash is Vader's apprentice ship !!

Anie does NOT exist anymore after EP3 and don't forget that Force Unleash takes place between Ep3 / Ep4 ;-)

*yoda*

Odd, I remember reading somewhere (possibly in this thread) that the member who gave us the set info (DJSaultNutz?) said it was. I'll have a look for it.

EDIT: Got it. :-)

Finally, a quick comment to ammend my earlier notes. You may have already concluded this on your own, but the first half of 2008 will tie in the Force Unleased video game. Specifically the Anakin fighter and Rogue Shadow fighter. This is the reason the Anakin fighter isn't something we have seen before...as it is the videogame version. It is indeed a version that has predominantly gray and yellow pieces, and is the Ep. 2 style. Be excited for EU minifigs though....they look awesome!

TK

Edited by The Kid

No problem, only took a couple of minutes.

*cough* lazy bum *cough*

:-P ;-)

TK

I found a pic (non-Lego) of the possible contents of the Imperial Dropship:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:TroopTransporter.jpg

Image:TroopTransporter.jpg

I found this information on http://www.imperiumdersteine.de/thread.php...2ec8f472&page=2

Do you think that might be the proposed Imperial Dropship?

I personally think it's too big for a 13,99 Euro set.

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

I found this information on http://www.imperiumdersteine.de/thread.php...2ec8f472&page=2

DJsaultnutz described the set as looking like that.

The page also says that Saesee Tiin might be included with Anakin's Jedi Starfighter 8-

Thanks for the review. I like the design of the set, but I hope TLC will re-release it and do to it what they did to the MTT.

I hate sasee tiin and agen kolar and kit fisto and stass allie and adi gallia and plo koon and yoda and windu and yaddle and yarrel and anakin and quigonn and obi-wan and luke and be and jacen and jaina and anakin and leia and han and all good people.

"HATE" is a strong word my friend, and those people have feelings you know :-D

Oh man, I used to have that toy when I was a kid! I loved that thing. It had buttons on the top that made different noises, like R2 beeping, or a stormtrooper saying, "There's one! Set for stun!" Oh yeah, that takes me back (great, now I sound like Grandpa Simpson).

I hate sasee tiin and agen kolar and kit fisto and stass allie and adi gallia and plo koon and yoda and windu and yaddle and yarrel and anakin and quigonn and obi-wan and luke and be and jacen and jaina and anakin and leia and han and all good people.

Hater :-P

I like both good and evil

:-)

EDIT:Why would Anakin Starfighter be from the Force Unleashed???

Its form the CWs

Piranha

Edited by Piranha

Hater :-P

I like both good and evil

EDIT:Why would Anakin Starfighter be from the Force Unleashed???

Its form the CWs

Piranha

Fear leads to hate, hate leads to suffering, suffering leads to the dark side.

Greetings all from the San Diego Comic Con.

Don't know if anyone has reported in with this, but here at the convention, Lego is displaying a poster for product that supports the upcoming Clone Wars. As I have reported previously, we will be getting 2008 sets from the Force Unleased video game and this new CG animated series. The Clone Wars promotional poster Lego has in their booth shows a new Anakin face (a bit more battle worn, with scars), an Ep2 clone trooper, as well as a V-19 Starfighter!!!!!!!

I'm sure there will be pics available online very very soon...I did not have my camera, sorry!! The ship looked.....interesting. A bit overbuilt if you ask me...as I found the V-19's design very cool....and this model seemed a bit blocky....I'll be interested to hear your opinions.

Glad we are getting Ep. 2 Clonies again though!!!!

DJ

WoW Great news DJ , thank you sooo much!!

Hope for pics soon ! And ep 2. clones!

I think i have to beware money .. :-D

Edited by aayla-secura

Although it appears to bean Episode III clone.

I agree that is definitly a Star Corps Trooper - a true ep3 clone that is available in the clonie BP ;-)

I'll be stoned to say trhat I do nort want ep2 clones loool but I stand by that statment >:-)

*yoda*

I'll be stoned to say trhat I do nort want ep2 clones loool but I stand by that statment >:-)

*yoda*

Right i have got my ammo, now where's that *yoda* . :-D

The%20Stones.jpg

Many thankz for all the news you have given us DJ Saul *y* *sweet*

I only have about 50 questions but for now I only ask one

What kind of clones are in the AT-AP?

Thank you very much, okee next question

Any chance for a new jedi?

Thank you very much again,next question

Any other news for 2008?

Thank you very much again okee next quest.........

Piranha

Fear leads to hate, hate leads to suffering, suffering leads to the dark side.

So by this you mean to say that he was first afraid of light and dark? :-P Pretty soon he will suffer for it! 8-

Right i have got my ammo, now where's that *yoda* . :-D

The%20Stones.jpg

In a galaxy far far far away :-P

So it seems SDCC showed us nothing >:-( No Indy, no SW, G how pathetic once again |-/

Anyhow I can't wait for the pics of these upcomming sets

*yoda*

I'm sure there will be pics available online very very soon...I did not have my camera, sorry!! The ship looked.....interesting. A bit overbuilt if you ask me...as I found the V-19's design very cool....and this model seemed a bit blocky....I'll be interested to hear your opinions.

You really think it looks blocky ? The cokpit area could be a little slicker (like the A-Wing) but it doesn't really matter IMO: I really like the design !! I also love that color pattern: white/dark red.

I think it looks (from what we can see from that poster) really well designed: especially the 3rd engine wing - the one that moves up to allow the ship to land like a regular shuttle.

I really hope that TLC is thinking of releasing it because I love how they venture into the EU and that ship is really sweeeeet !!

Why would they build it ? Only for the poster pic ?? Lets hope not ;-)

V19 On !!

*yoda*

So it seems SDCC showed us nothing >:-( No Indy, no SW, G how pathetic once again |-/

Anyhow I can't wait for the pics of these upcomming sets

*yoda*

So, you've got 100,000 die-hard, comic-book-reading, toy-buying, sci-fi / fantasy nerds all crammed into the same building ... and Lego shows them a new poster. Unbelievable. Can Lego's marketing department really be that clueless?

Yoda can you say me for what the V 19 is/was used?

It was a predecessor of the V-wing....

Here we go for more information. :-)