Infernum

Mount-up! The Snowvenom Dragon!

Thanks SK! You don't like the spears? I thought they were a cool addition that fit the "mount" theme well.

Yeah, those Mixels joints are sweet!

I like the idea of adding armor and such to the mount, I just think that spears would be difficult to attach to a dragon (and they'd have to be attached well to be used in battle), and that their being spears would rather hinder their effectiveness, as spears have to be thrust at the target and the way they're attached it seems more likely that the dragon would be swinging them side to side. That's just my opinion though, and a very minor complaint about such an amazing mount.

I forgot to say congrats on the frontpaging earlier as well :thumbup:

Heck yeah! I was hoping we'd have some awesome dragons show up for Mitgardia. The color choices in this are awesome, in addition to the general shaping.

I really like the colours used on this guy, and the wing design is really cool :thumbup: . The one thing I would pick out to critique is that the gaps where the limbs connect to the body look a bit unnatural (although blending the limbs and body a bit more would definitely affect its pose-ability).

Really cool dragon Infernum! The capes on the wings is a cool touch.

Thanks Hammerhand! To be honest, I only put the capes there because I couldn't think of a good solution of other parts to put there. Glad you guys like them though. :grin: