Sign in to follow this  
vitreolum

[MOC] House on the Pier

Please upload pic again because it isnt up anymore and it is a pity due to the MOC being in classic pirates page as well

Hello Blackdeathgr,

I haven't seen virteolum in this forum for a while, so I doubt he will act upon your request.

We probably need to figure out in the moderator staff team what to do with old posts where someone has deleted the original pictures.

This was posted during my time as a lurker but I remember it plainly, picture or no. As always vitreolum impressed with his innovative techniques, like the masonry brick road and that roof. Too bad the photos are down because this, like all his projects, should be saved as reference material for aspiring builders!

Please upload pic again because it isnt up anymore and it is a pity due to the MOC being in classic pirates page as well

I found it.

post-1037-0-78037100-1437000476_thumb.jpg

Next time, please post these types of requests in the relevant index discussion topic.

Your creation is rather unusual. What really inspired you to create the set, I wonder? I guess other fans would like to know it as well. I advise you to make it a LEGO ideas project. I would buy a couple of your creaton but it must become an official LEGO set. You can find my projects there, too. When I support a project, I always follow both the creation and the creator. And I like projects with a story behind them. Only when LEGO fans of all ages support each other, their projects can be successful. By doing so, you give more clutch power to those whom you support. Your creation can surely have good luck with 10 000!!!