TPLSTER21

Lego Ultra Agents 2015

I never bought any Super Agents, I'm cheap and they are never on sale, but I love that huge brick built boat and the $20 jet set looks amazing.

I kind of like the typo coolcab made. "Brinestein" makes a lot of sense as a nickname for Evil Brainstein. It's also kind of funny how different the brain printing looks if you look at it from four or from thirty centimeters away.

I think, I will skip the helicopter and get the base, for Antimatter.

I think it's really cool that made Dr. Brainstein into a villain like others have said. Now I'm only worried that this is the last wave of this theme, considering it's being dubbed as the final battle and all. But, because we haven't heard otherwise I'm gonna assume that there will be more themes in the future.

Maybe he's actually a lightning themed villain in civilian form or another rock star-like villain in the app.

All of those supervillains were normal people before Antimatter transformed them, that is the lighting themed villain.

Just putting it out there, I think the brain piece is actually one of these with some brain printing on. The shape and size seem to match...

I don't think so, the top of the piece seems flat...

Just putting it out there, I think the brain piece is actually one of these with some brain printing on. The shape and size seem to match...

That's what I thought, too, but it wouldn't fit inside the bell jar. The piece would have to be new, a minifigure head, or a 1x1 round brick.

Shape is also very different. It looks like a bowl that is cut on both sides. It's very similar to a minifigure head.

It's a Technic ball. It fits under the dome, it has no lip underneath it but it attaches to a stud. I don't know why I thought one wouldn't fit, but I just grabbed a Mixel eyeball and tried it. The light at the top of the dome is distorting it. I'm guessing the color is trans-neon orange.

I think it's really cool that made Dr. Brainstein into a villain like others have said. Now I'm only worried that this is the last wave of this theme, considering it's being dubbed as the final battle and all. But, because we haven't heard otherwise I'm gonna assume that there will be more themes in the future.

Just curious. Where did it say that these sets had been dubbed the "final battle" sets?

Also, I have to say that Ultrasonic Showdown looms spectacular. The jet is very compact, but still manages to include 2 stud Gatling guns and what looks to be a deployable drone that contains the set's app bricks. The Brainstein cyborg figure is an awesome little build and looks quite large next to the jet. The set is even more impressive when you consider its $20 price point. I sincerely hope that Lego keeps this theme going. All 3 summer sets look impressive.

All the sets look great! I need start collecting these as well!

Hopefully this theme doesn't go away any time soon

Just curious. Where did it say that these sets had been dubbed the "final battle" sets?

Although I think this is the final wave of UA, Ninjago sets had THE FINAL BATTLE mark on each set in 2013, and look, we're in 2015 with 20 new sets since then.

This may very well be the final UA wave. They're not marketing this theme as a franchise like Ninjago or (soon to end) Chima, and it's not licensed, so I can't see it going further than the upcoming wave of sets.

Did anyone notice the shark fin of the gold-helmeted villain in the Portal Hideout?

I just built the, Drillex, Spyclops and invisible sets, all great, also does anyone know the price of Antimatter's base?

P.S. I think the other villain in Antimatter's base is a Cyborg Shark man who probably controls the robot shark.

Edited by Dr.Cogg

No. Is there a good picture that shows it well?

Toy-Fair-2015-LEGO-Ultra-Agents-010.jpg

I just built the, Drillex, Spyclops and invisible sets, all great, also does anyone know the price of Antimatter's base?

P.S. I think the other villain in Antimatter's base is a Cyborg Shark man who probably controls the robot shark.

http://lego.wikia.co..._Portal_Hideout

US$69.99