(6+44+15+6)

Gold:

Equipment:
Meduiak (Precision Bow; WP:20; AIM's become HIT's;
darkness-
ice-
fire-
wind
- elemental), Medal of Glory (accessory, mark of true talent that allows the wearer to gain triple experience from battles, immunity to asleep, blinded, confused, fragile, and weakened effects), Overkill Gloves [borrowed from Galen] (handwear, +1 gold for every point of damage done extra when defeating an enemy), Scaly Skin of the Allanoid (SP:6, backwear, suitable for Ranger and Barbarian Oriented Classes and Beast Warriors), Nordic Stomach Guard (SP: 3, Bodywear, Immunity to Ice and Water, Suitable for Barbarians, Beast Warriors and Regulators), Tricorne (Headwear, SP:3)

Inventory:
, Trickster's Mask of the Gender Swap (accessory), Trickster's Mask of the Elf - (accessory), Sterile Gloves (Handwear, Immune to poisoned- and bleeding–effects), Winged Sandals (accessory, immune to bound- and slowed-effects), Snake Eye Charm (accessory, immune to petrified-effect), Health Core (4), Greater Potion (consumable, +50 health) (3), Grand Potion (9), Potion (3), Remedy (4), Phoenix Essence (6), Dragon Scales (3), Nostrum (3), Smelling Salts (4), Mead (3), Flame-Distilled Brandy (4), Mulled Wine (3), Venom, Smoke Bomb (3), Soma, Chaotic Bomb, Cosmic Essence, Skeleton Decoy, Lightning Bomb, Fire Bomb (2), Water Bomb, Bone (6), Magic Compass, Pickaxe, Bedroll, Shovel
Tridentia Map
, Ratmancer's Cowl (headgear, the wearer's physical attacks deal double damage against vermin),
Note,
Crossbow of the Pongcanis (WP:17;
earth-
wood-
water-
lightning-
light-
elemental)
, Brown Dragon Girdle (bodywear, power +3; immunity to wood; suitable to rangers, rogues, alchemists and beast warriors)
Puglist's Gloves (Handwear, +2 Power, Immune to Weakened Effect)
Wand (WP:5; suitable for mages, necromancers and scholars.)
Ornamental Throwing Knife (WP: 6, has a 1/3 chance of causing target to be Confused; ranged; retrievable throwing weapon; suitable for rangers, rogues, beast warriors, infiltrators, scholars and winged warriors.)

IMG_2143_zpsb53ff806.jpg

Bobby "Young" Bucks Jr.
(Zepher)

19 year old human rogue

Level 4

Power:
(7+3)

Health:
10/10

Gold:

Equipment:
Hue and Saturation whip (WP:7; causes target to be Enamored; suitable for rogues, artisans, beast warriors, harlots, marauders and necromancers.)

Inventory:
Potion, Venom, Mead, Remedy, Smoke Bomb
Dope Dagger (WP: 3)
, Soiled Smallclothes (WP: 3; has a 1/2 chance of causing target to be Afraid; ranged; retrievable throwing weapon; suitable for rangers, rogues, beast warriors, infiltrators, scholars and winged warriors.)

face10.jpg

Vindsval Half-born (Asphalt) *Immune to Sealed*

37 year old, Male, Half Giant, Cleric

Level
:

Power:

Defense:
3 (Robe of the Archmagi
)

Health:
13/13

Ether:
14/14

Gold:

Equipment: Montain Hammer (WP:3),
Robe of the Archmagi
(
SP:3, Max. Ether +5, protects from sealed-effect, suitable for mages, clerics, necromancers and scholars.)

Inventory:
Potion, Smoke Bomb (2), Bed Roll, Mead, Halberd(WP:5; suitable for barbarians, knights, dragoons and skirmishers.), Remedy
Light armor (SP:3; bodywear)
, Fire gem

14672251026_7ce2a272c5_t.jpg

Miderun (CallMePie)

17 year old female orc Barbarian

Level 5

Power:
(5 + 5 + 1)

Health:
12/12

Gold:

Equipment:
Club (WP: 5),
High Heels(Power +1; suitable for women.)

Inventory:
Mead, Smoke Bomb, Serstyral (WP: 3, axe). 10 discolored berries, Remedy

William Morris walks up to the party once they finished dividing all of the loot.

Tailor William Morris CU.jpg

"Thank you, Heroes," he says, "for all you have done. As you were told, here is 50 gold for each of you. Also, here is an artefact, a variety of options. Please each of you take one, but there's only one in stock for each item."

Tridentian Cape (Max Ether +3; protects from Blinded effect; suitable for mages, clerics, necromancers and scholars; backwear)

Tailored Overcoat (SP: 1; Immunity to wind-, earth-, and water- damage; suitable for rangers, rogues, hunters, and beast warriors; backwear)

heroica-clericscloak.jpgWhite Cloak (Max. Health +3, suitable for clerics, alchemists and scholar; backwear.)

Wonky shoes (SP: 3; suitable for all classes; footwear)

Nondescript cape (SP: 3; protects from Cursed effect; suitable for rogues; backwear)

heroica-leathercap.jpgLeather Cap (SP:1; headwear)

heroica-peasantshood.jpgPeasant’s Hood (Max. Health +1; headwear)

LacyLaneCU_zpsfc43650e.jpg

Lacy then comes up as the heroes look at the artefacts. "Sorry to be such a bother, but did you happen to go to the orchard?"

QM Note: I'll add the 50 gold when you all choose your artefacts.

Edited by KingoftheZempk

Vindsval looks over the assortment of items, and then down at his enormous bare feet.

Those Wonky Shoes seem to me to be just the thing.

He reaches out and pics up the over sized, odd looking footwear. After he places them in his pouches he reaches out and takes the pouch of gold William offers.

We did visit the orchard My Dear. I am afraid to tell you that we found nothing pleasant.

OOC: Vindsvals health should be 13 and ether 14 I think

Health: 13/13 (9+4 raised levels)

Ether: 14/14 (5+4 raised levels+5)

Probably doesn't matter all that much at the moment, but I just wanted to check and make sure I was tallying things right.

Edited by Asphalt

Bobby reaches for the shoes too, but then deftly redirects his hand when the giant snags them. He instead picks up the Nondescript cape. "This quest was pretty dope after all, yo!"

Bobby, I am not certain if I will ever learn to understand the language that you speak. Perhaps when this is done we too shall share a flagon, and discuss our native tongues.

Edited by Asphalt

"Oh, you know it, man. I'm always down to share a flagon with a pal."

Benji coughs as he looks at Vindsval. "Dear Vindsval, I also would be greatly interested in those shoes. Is there nothing else that catches your interest? Could i perhaps provide to you one of my items in mh inventory to trade off and make things fair for both of us? None of the other artifacts available have much use to me, I'm afraid."

Vindsval scratches his double pointed chin and thinks Carvenhal's proposal over for a moment.

It is true that the rest of these items would be of limited effectiveness for you, wouldn't they my friend? It would be poor form in the Eyes of The Wanderer to allow the fist of our quest to be so short shrifted. I am certain we can reach an arrangement. Take these shoes with my heartfelt thanks for all you have done for us this quest. I do not doubt our fortunes would have been much darker without you.

Vindsval hands the Wonky Shoes to Carvenhall.

Now to re-examine my own options. What might you suggest?

Edited by Asphalt

Vindsval pulls another one of his devining rods from a pouch and passes it over all of the remaining artefacts. He then chooses 4 more and tosses them onto the ground. He kneels and reads the runes as they lay accross one another.

Indeed, wise advice.

He picks up his rune sticks, returns them to his pouch and goes back to the artefacts. He reaches down and Picks up the Tailored Overcoat.

This coat has great elemental power. The way you use your bow has inspired me Carvenhall. This jacket may not benefit me as it currently is, but I believe with the right assistance in the marketplace it will benefit me greatly later.

Miderun picks up the Tridentian Cloak and hangs it over her shoulder, before turning to Lacy.

"We found a dead man by your orchard. It was a bit of a mess...you may want to ask William and see if he can get somebody other there to collect the body. He had a note, Benji still has it." Miderun elbowed Benji in the side, evidently intending he hand over the note.

Edited by CallMePie

Benji graciously accepts the Wonky Shoes, finding that they fit his feet just as well as Vinssval's he turns to the cleric. "Thank you friend I am indeed indebted to you." Benji gives his tricorne to Vindsval, and equips the shoes instead.

Benji pulls out the note and hands it to her.

Edited by Flare

LacyLaneCU_zpsfc43650e.jpg

Lacy takes the note from Benji an opens it. She starts to read it, but her eyes begin to water and her hand stifles back a sob. "Thank you for finding this," Lacy says. Tears begin to stream down her face. "Like I said, if you found something in the orchard, half off everything here. Now if you excuse me, I need to go." Lacy runs off, her cries echoing around the town.

TailorWilliamMorrisCU_zpsd7cee3dd.jpg

"I'm assuming you found Gregory, our head farmer. He picked and grew most of the berries that we use here." William looks off at where Lacy went. "Those two cared greatly for each other. Thank you for finding something for her to remember him by. Now, I'll take over the shop if you need anything, although since you all will be heading back soon you won't need anything."

Supplies for sale

heroica-potion.jpg

Potion
(Restores 10 health to the target.) Costs 6 gold.

heroica-remedy.jpg

Remedy
(Removes all negative effects from the target.) Costs 10 gold.

heroica-holybomb.jpg

Holy Bomb
(Causes 5 points of
Light
-elemental damage to all enemies.) Costs 10 gold.

heroica-elixir.jpg

Elixir
(Restores 50 health and 10 ether to the target and removes all negative effects from the target.) Costs 25 gold.

The Party

9173297646_e66d93ed81_o.jpg

Benji Carvenhall
, the Dragonslayer and the Champion of the Northern Kingdoms
(Flare)
*Party Leader*

29 year old half-elf

Level 45.8 Beast Warrior
*Natural Respite*
*Gains Triple XP*
*Immune to
Asleep
Blinded
Confused
Fragile
, and
Weakened
Effects
* *Immune to Ice and Water*
*Overkill Gloves*

Power:
(45+20)

Defense:
(6+3+3
)

Health:
71/71
(6+44+15+6)

Gold:

Equipment:
Meduiak (Precision Bow; WP:20; AIM's become HIT's;
darkness-
ice-
fire-
wind
- elemental), Medal of Glory (accessory, mark of true talent that allows the wearer to gain triple experience from battles, immunity to asleep, blinded, confused, fragile, and weakened effects), Overkill Gloves [borrowed from Galen] (handwear, +1 gold for every point of damage done extra when defeating an enemy), Scaly Skin of the Allanoid (SP:6, backwear, suitable for Ranger and Barbarian Oriented Classes and Beast Warriors), Nordic Stomach Guard (SP: 3, Bodywear, Immunity to Ice and Water, Suitable for Barbarians, Beast Warriors and Regulators),
Wonky Shoes(SP: 3; suitable for all classes; footwear)

Inventory:
, Trickster's Mask of the Gender Swap (accessory), Trickster's Mask of the Elf - (accessory), Sterile Gloves (Handwear, Immune to poisoned- and bleeding–effects), Winged Sandals (accessory, immune to bound- and slowed-effects), Snake Eye Charm (accessory, immune to petrified-effect), Health Core (4), Greater Potion (consumable, +50 health) (3), Grand Potion (9), Potion (3), Remedy (4), Phoenix Essence (6), Dragon Scales (3), Nostrum (3), Smelling Salts (4), Mead (3), Flame-Distilled Brandy (4), Mulled Wine (3), Venom, Smoke Bomb (3), Soma, Chaotic Bomb, Cosmic Essence, Skeleton Decoy, Lightning Bomb, Fire Bomb (2), Water Bomb, Bone (6), Magic Compass, Pickaxe, Bedroll, Shovel
Tridentia Map
, Ratmancer's Cowl (headgear, the wearer's physical attacks deal double damage against vermin),
Note,
Crossbow of the Pongcanis (WP:17;
earth-
wood-
water-
lightning-
light-
elemental)
, Brown Dragon Girdle (bodywear, power +3; immunity to wood; suitable to rangers, rogues, alchemists and beast warriors)
Puglist's Gloves (Handwear, +2 Power, Immune to Weakened Effect)
Wand (WP:5; suitable for mages, necromancers and scholars.)
Ornamental Throwing Knife (WP: 6, has a 1/3 chance of causing target to be Confused; ranged; retrievable throwing weapon; suitable for rangers, rogues, beast warriors, infiltrators, scholars and winged warriors.)

IMG_2143_zpsb53ff806.jpg

Bobby "Young" Bucks Jr.
(Zepher)

19 year old human rogue

Level 4

Power:
(7+3)

Health:
10/10

Gold:

Equipment:
Hue and Saturation whip (WP:7; causes target to be Enamored; suitable for rogues, artisans, beast warriors, harlots, marauders and necromancers.)

Inventory:
Potion, Venom, Mead, Remedy, Smoke Bomb
Dope Dagger (WP: 3)
, Soiled Smallclothes (WP: 3; has a 1/2 chance of causing target to be Afraid; ranged; retrievable throwing weapon; suitable for rangers, rogues, beast warriors, infiltrators, scholars and winged warriors.), Nondescript Cape (SP: 3; protects from Cursed effect; suitable for rogues; backwear)

face10.jpg

Vindsval Half-born (Asphalt) *Immune to Sealed*

37 year old, Male, Half Giant, Cleric

Level
:

Power:

Defense:
3 (Robe of the Archmagi
)

Health:
13/13

Ether:
14/14

Gold:

Equipment: Montain Hammer (WP:3),
Robe of the Archmagi
(
SP:3, Max. Ether +5, protects from sealed-effect, suitable for mages, clerics, necromancers and scholars.)

Inventory:
Potion, Smoke Bomb (2), Bed Roll, Mead, Halberd(WP:5; suitable for barbarians, knights, dragoons and skirmishers.), Remedy
Light armor (SP:3; bodywear)
, Fire gem,
Tricorne (Headwear, SP:3)
, Tailored Overcoat (SP: 1; Immunity to wind-, earth-, and water- damage; suitable for rangers, rogues, hunters, and beast warriors; backwear)

14672251026_7ce2a272c5_t.jpg

Miderun (CallMePie)

17 year old female orc Barbarian

Level 5

Power:
(5 + 5 + 1)

Health:
12/12

Gold:

Equipment:
Club (WP: 5),
High Heels(Power +1; suitable for women.)

Inventory:
Mead, Smoke Bomb, Serstyral (WP: 3, axe). 10 discolored berries, Remedy
, Tridentian Cape
(Max Ether +3; protects from Blinded effect; suitable for mages, clerics, necromancers and scholars; backwear)

Thank you all for joining me on my first quest as a QM. You are more than welcome to go back to the Hall now with your new goodies or marketplace or wherever you desire. Yall can post in the QM Lounge your thoughts, criticisms, complaints, favorite memories and what have you, it'd be greatly appreciated. You guys can buy the stuff from Lacy Lane's store but it is still higher than anything in Eubric so I don't advise (mainly this is directed to Asphalt) buying stuff here, just had to finish that side quest. If you do buy anything. Please post here that you bought it and I'll update inventories appropriately.

Thanks KingoftheZempk! :sweet: Its been a crazy ride but I appreciate you hosting me :classic:

---

Benji says his goodbyes to William and the other townspeople, and catches the soonest boat back to Eubric...

Vindsval lowers Luke from from his shoulder, gives the boy a massive bear hug, and places him on the ground at William's feet.

I will miss you small one, I count myself fortunate for having met you. Keep the Wanderer close to your heart . Perhaps when you are older we will meet again.

Goodbye Everyone, May you all prosper and May the Wanderer mark your path.

With that Vindsval follows Carvenhall to the shipyard and joins him on his trip back to the mainland

"Glad to see we could help. You have anymore problems, you just drop Heroica another line. Vohl tan dir bal ei cund."

And with that, Miderun followed Vindsval and Benji out onto the docks.

Thanks for a great quest KOTZ. :thumbup: Do the discolored berries have any effect?

Edited by CallMePie

Ooc: just realized I didn't tell you I had a great time in my first quest. Thanks a million for having me.

"Glad to see we could help. You have anymore problems, you just drop Heroica another line. Vohl tan dir bal ei cund."

And with that, Miderun followed Vindsval and Benji out onto the docks.

Thanks for a great quest KOTZ. :thumbup: Do the discolored berries have any effect?

No they have no effect, essentially just like the bones but probably less useful. You should be able to sell them in the market for some pocket gold so they're not clogging up your inventory. And thanks guys for playing.

You should be able to sell them in the market for some pocket gold so they're not clogging up your inventory.

Game Manager Note: You can't sell anything that doesn't have a set value. For future reference, giving players items that don't have any effects or aren't worth anything is futile. You'd be the one clogging up their inventories in that case.