Endgame

Heroica RPG - Quest #105: Eternal Reaper

Mortimer doesn't take his eye off Seerus, his whole body tense. He says nothing, his words caught in his throat. He draws his bow taut.

Mortimer doesn't take his eye off Seerus, his whole body tense. He says nothing, his words caught in his throat. He draws his bow taut.

iQpt6Fq.png

"You're falling apart icely, Mortimer. Last time we talked you had fight in you. Who pushed you over the edge? The Gladius Unit, perhaps?"

iQpt6Fq.png

"I'd watch your mouth, warden. You're currently surrounded by these "so called" worms. And don't think I don't encourage a little bit of, ah, audience participation."

"I have not been desensitized, I have realized the truth. You are doomed. You always were doomed since the start. I have no pity for you, the previous Monolith was able to control his own emotions and do as he wished, though he was tortured and killed for it, he died in his own freedom, you have never had freedom of your own, you simply do as you are told like a good slave. Just like all of the Oculoids who have no choice. Therefore, I am NOT like you nor the Oculoids, I CHOSE to come here, I CHOSE to join this team to kill the Regret, and that is the major difference between me and your entire crowd, I have freedom of choice."

"I have not been desensitized, I have realized the truth. You are doomed. You always were doomed since the start. I have no pity for you, the previous Monolith was able to control his own emotions and do as he wished, though he was tortured and killed for it, he died in his own freedom, you have never had freedom of your own, you simply do as you are told like a good slave. Just like all of the Oculoids who have no choice. Therefore, I am NOT like you nor the Oculoids, I CHOSE to come here, I CHOSE to join this team to kill the Regret, and that is the major difference between me and your entire crowd, I have freedom of choice."

"Wouldn't of fooled me." Karie mumbles under her breath. She looks around, equally disgusted and intrigued by the amount of Oculoids present.

"I'm speechless, Seerus. All this for us? You shouldn't of. Seriously though, I mean it, you really shouldn't have.

You know, if you really wanted to put me out in front of a crowd, you should've at least told me. I've prepared nothing for this venue, well, no, that's not true. I did prepare a little routine entitled "Slaughter of the Oculoids", it's also has some audience participation in it, but perhaps not the kind you're used to."

Edited by Kintobor

Jeaux watched as the rest of his party did their best to provoke the machine before them. He did not see much point to the exercise given the machine was already eager enough to fight them. He loaded a round into his handcannon, preparing for the inevitable fight ahead.

Boomingham opens his mouth theatrically, drawing in air, preparing a long speech for the inky octopus above, but then he shuts his mouth just as dramatically - clearly he has little interest in playing back and forth with the creature.

"Wouldn't of fooled me." Karie mumbles under her breath. She looks around, equally disgusted and intrigued by the amount of Oculoids present.

"I'm speechless, Seerus. All this for us? You shouldn't of. Seriously though, I mean it, you really shouldn't have.

You know, if you really wanted to put me out in front of a crowd, you should've at least told me. I've prepared nothing for this venue, well, no, that's not true. I did prepare a little routine entitled "Slaughter of the Oculoids", it's also has some audience participation in it, but perhaps not the kind you're used to."

iQpt6Fq.png

"If you can do us a little song and a dance after Mk II rips off your legs, we'd be very much impressed, young lady."

Boomingham opens his mouth theatrically, drawing in air, preparing a long speech for the inky octopus above, but then he shuts his mouth just as dramatically - clearly he has little interest in playing back and forth with the creature.

iQpt6Fq.png

"Hmm hmm hmm. If that's how it's going to be, then... I think it's time to show you that pride can kill, Boomingham.

Mk II, are you ready to put on a show?"

IM8bmvK.png

"I believe I am. Heroes, we have a score to settle. You think you'll walk away from this alive? Any of you? You'll die for nothing more than the amusement of this crowd! En garde!"

The Monolith Mk II lurches forward, both collosal weapons in hand. His red eyes flare as four of his drones dive out from the crowd, joining the steel giant in combat. With a roar that can be only described as the howl of a steamboat, the save Mk II dives into battle, bloodlust flooding his every thought.

Prepare For Battle!

IM8bmvK.png

Monolith MK II, Level 90 Mechanical

HP: 600/600

SP: 10

Immune to Jinxing, Weakness, and Blindness!

Specials:

Fatal Firebeam: Monolith Mk II fires a column of heat out of its eye, severely harming the hero who rolled Special Damage. That hero is reduced to 1 HP and 1 Ether.

Eye Of The Storm: Monolith Mk II charges up electricty. At the end of the next round, he releases it in a devestating burst, the first 3 heroes in the battle order all take 85 damage.

Crowd Pleaser: Monolith Mk II goads the Oculoid crowd into blasting the heroes. All heroes take 15 damage, disregarding row and SP.

Passive Special:

Audience Participation: ??? (Revealed when Mk II's heart becomes vulnerable.)

Drops:

Oculoid Miasma x3

w6lc0wM.png

Monolith Mk II's Heart, Level 0 Mechanical *INVINCIBLE... Until hit by the Heartbreaker*

HP: 3000/3000

Specials:

Heartbeat: Monolith's heart thrashes and beats, restoring 50 HP to all parts of Monolith's body - weapons not included.

Passive Specials:

Regeneration: The heart automatically regenerates any of Monolith's kncoked out body parts after 2 rounds. This does not include the shield and spear. When the heart is destroyed, the battle is won.

Weak Heart: ??? (Will be revealed after the heart is exposed)

In The Red: ??? (Will be revealed when the heart hits 1000 HP.)

Note: As soon as the Heart is impaled, the round ends, nullifying any free hits that may have occured as a result of the heroes' strategy.

Drops:

Steel Core

sggdJAn.png

Right Hand, Level 75 Mechanical

HP: 350/350

SP: 3

Immune to Blindness!

Specials:

Shieldcrush: The Right Hand presses its shield down on the hero who rolled Special Damage. If the sheild is not targetted twice in the following round, it'll crush that hero entirely, knocking them out instantly.

Tremor Fist: Monolith Mk II smashes his fist into the ground, causing the hero who rolled Special Damage to be flung into another random hero. Both heroes take 75 damage.

If the sheild is still intact, Shieldcrush is used - otherwise, Tremor Fist is.

Jawbreaker: This hand has a cahcne of breaking the heroes' bones, all rolls of damage and free hits having a 1/3 chance of inflicting Fragile.

Drops:

Nothing

IZwbI2C.png

Left Hand, Level 75 Mechanical

Immune to Sealing!

Specials:

Speardozer: Monolith Mk II plows through the entire party with his massive spear. All heroes have a 1/2 chance of having their current HP and Ether cut in half.

Tremor Fist: Monolith Mk II smashes his fist into the ground, causing the hero who rolled Special Damage to be flung into another random hero. Both heroes take 75 damage.

If the spear is still intact, Drilldozer is used - otherwise, Tremor Fist is.

Jawbreaker: This hand has a cahcne of breaking the heroes' bones, all rolls of damage and free hits having a 1/3 chance of inflicting Fragile.

Drops:

Nothing

7ilV4hG.png

Right Cannon, Level 50 Mechanical

Specials:

Spreadshot: The cannon fires a barrage of shots, causing four random heroes to take 30 damage.

Daybreaker: In a blinding flash of light, both of Monolith Mk II's cannons combine their might into one shot, instantly knocking out the hero who rolled Special Damage. However, the recoil causes 75 damage to all enemies on the battlefield (not including heroes), disregarding SP.

Passive Specials:

Quickscope: At the end of every round, the cannon has a 1/3 chance of becoming Hastened for the duration of the next.

Drops:

Oculoid Fireworks

QXQAhpn.png

Left Cannon, Level 50 Mechanical

Specials:

Spreadshot: The cannon fires a barrage of shots, causing four random heroes to take 30 damage.

Daybreaker: In a blinding flash of light, both of Monolith Mk II's cannons combine their might into one shot, instantly knocking out the hero who rolled Special Damage. However, the recoil causes 75 damage to all enemies on the battlefield (not including heroes), disregarding SP.

Passive Specials:

Quickscope: At the end of every round, the cannon has a 1/3 chance of becoming Hastened for the duration of the next.

Drops:

Oculoid Fireworks

TKyWVJX.png

Phalanx Shield, Level 30 Mechanical

HP: 180/180

SP: 75

Specials:

Shieldplow: Monolith Mk II charges through the heroes with his shield. The hero who rolled Special Damage, and all of the heroes below him/her in the battle order, take 50 damage.

Passive Specials:

Block: At the beginning of every round, the Shield chooses one random enemy on the battlefield to defend, tripling that enemy's SP.

Drops:

Bright Polish

dfwE6BG.png

Phalanx Spear, Level 70 Mechanical

Specials:

Perfect Piercing: The Phalanx Spear imaples the hero who rolled Special damage, doing 90 damage and cutting their SP in half for the rest of the battle.

Passive Specials:

Assisted Skewer: The Phalanx Spear randomly selects one enemy at the beginning of the round. That enemy gains the ability to pierce SP.

Drops:

60 gold

mlxRj8n.png

Monoloid A, Level 50 Dark

HP: 200/200

Specials:

Alert! Alert!: The Monoloid spots a hero and signals its master, Hastening one of the Mk II's body parts for 3 rounds. Decided randomly.

Dark Gaze: The Monoloid shoots a beam of light at the hero who rolled Special Damage, doing 60 damage.

Passive Specials:

Watchful Eye: Any attempt to use Heartbreaker on the Mk II will fail as long as he has Monoloids at his side, as they will alert him of the assault and allow him to dodge it. However, perhaps there is another way of avoiding the Monoloids' gaze without outright killing them...?

Drops:

Nothing

mlxRj8n.png

Monoloid B, Level 50 Dark

Specials:

Alert! Alert!: The Monoloid spots a hero and signals its master, Hastening one of the Mk II's body parts for 3 rounds. Decided randomly.

Dark Gaze: The Monoloid shoots a beam of light at the hero who rolled Special Damage, doing 60 damage.

Passive Specials:

Watchful Eye: Any attempt to use Heartbreaker on the Mk II will fail as long as he has Monoloids at his side, as they will alert him of the assault and allow him to dodge it. However, perhaps there is another way of avoiding the Monoloids' gaze without outright killing them...?

Drops:

Nothing

mlxRj8n.png

Monoloid C, Level 50 Dark

Specials:

Passive Specials:

Drops:

Nothing

QM Note: There actually is an alternate way of Heartbreaking Monolith Mk Ii I have in mind, if you can figure it out - much less time consuming, and far easier to do. :wink:

WARNING: All rolls of Damage and Free Hits have a 1/6 chance of being redirected to Punii!

qi64g.png

"H-huh? Why d-does it *wheeze* look like he's *cough* singling me out?!"

IM8bmvK.png

"I'm sure one of your "friends" could answer that beautiful question, Punii."

The Party:

BoominghamMock2.jpg Lord Lawrence Boomingham (Zepher)

Level 32.75 Paladin *Immune to Darkness-, Fire-elemental; Immune to Fragile, Sleep, Weakened, and Blindness*

Power: 51

Power Bonus: 5

Defense: 10 (8)

Health: 55/55

Ether: 30/30

Gold: 986

Equipment: Scupperer (WP: 14; Darkness-, Fire-elemental; inflicts Bleeding (-5) and Poisoned (-10); great sword) Round Metal Shield (SP: 7), Tome of Affluence (+10 Gold if equipped for the entirety of a battle; Immune to Fragile, Sleep, Weakened, and Blindness; Immune to Darkness-, Fire-elemental; accessory), Counterstrike Gloves, Mopag Helm (SP: 3; headwear), *Pseudo's Blessing (+4 Power; not an artifact)*

Inventory: Lullaby Wand (WP:6, Inflicts Sleeping Effect), Sabre (WP:6, Longsword), Darksteel Greatsword (WP: 10, Blinded Effect, Greatsword), Silver Sword (WP: 18, Longsword) Grand Potion, Grand Tonic, Remedy x2, Phoenix Essence, Health Core

• Hood of Belthazar Bluehood (Power +4; Ether -6; headwear) Cloak of Blood Magick (+5 ether, attacks made with darkness magic weaken the enemy, bodywear suitable for Mages, Necromancers, Chi Monks) Scarlet Hood (Sutiable for anyone, headwear. SP: 4, Immune to Stunned.)

Chains of the Pongcanis Chief (Hero Pierces SP if fighting from Front, Enemies ignore SP if hero fights from the back row, cannot be removed in battle)• Garnet, Sapphire, Amethyst

• Scroll of Recklessness (Encouraged and Fragile; costs 5 Ether; 50/50 chance), Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Weakening, Scroll of Fragility, Scroll of Sealing,

• Fire Brandy (Encouraged, Immune to Ice), Fireball Whiskey (Immunity to Fire One Battle OR 20 Fire Damage All Enemies), Emerald Lamp of Summoning, Hamantasch (Lucky, Blessed), 2x Mead, x2 Nostrum, Ambrosia, Smelling Salts, Hair of the Dog, Grating Stone

• Bedroll

*Chicken Leg (+2, Quest 28), Drumstick (+1, Quest 70)

**Pseudo's Blessing (+4, Quest 40), Big Apple (+1, Quest 70)

8878153168_75444a509d_t.jpg

Karie Alderflask-Cour

23? years old human female

Level 27.66 Witch

Defence: 2 (0)

Health: 44/44 (7+26+8+2)

Ether: 26/33 (1+24+4+2)

Gold: 1059

Equipment: Blazing Palm (WP: 14, Fire elemenetal, whip, succeful hits lower the target's level by one.)Catsuit (Wearer becomes nimble and has a 1/3 chance to completely avoid rolls of COUNTER, DAMAGE, and Free Hits, suitable to women only; body wear), Ethereal Cloak (SP: +2, Max. Ether: +4, back wear), Witch's Talisman (Makes the witch's poisonous attacks cause poisoned by 10-effect instead of poisoned by 1, suitable for witches; accessory) Inventory:

*Weapons:

Spring Staff (WP: 12, healing someone else through this staff also heals the user by the same amount; water elemental staff), Grumpy's Staff (WP: 10, fire elemental staff), Sexy (WP: 9, disregards SP, longsword), Heirloom Dagger (WP: 3), Rusty Dagger (WP: 2, deals poisoned by 10 effect, breaks after 3 uses), Oculoid Palm (WP: 11, successful hits lowers the target's level by 1; coils around the users arm when outside of battle, whip),

*Minstrel Weapons: Angelic Trumpet (WP: 5, user is blessed, instrument), Vagrant's Guitar (WP: 5, user is lucky)

*Artefacts:

Glittering Dress (The user's job traits are replaced with those of a Harlot: Promiscuity, Flee, and Money Maker; suitable for women only, body wear), Medal of Valour (This pendant is awarded by the Bonapartes to those who show their heroism in the battle against piracy. The wearer gains double experience in battle. Accessory), Skull Mask (SP: 1, wearer can pose as undead, headwear), Trickster's Mask of the Elf (Changes user's appearance into an elf, accessory), Paper Doll

*Minstrel Artefacts: Encore Plectrum (If the same battle song is sung more than one round in a row, the song's ether cost for the consecutive rounds is halved; suitable for minstrels; accessory)

*Gems: Ruby (Fire) Sapphire

*Scrolls: Scroll of Sleep, Scroll of Frailty, Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Newtity

*Battle Songs: True Love's Serenade (restores 50 health to the rest of the party per round, cost 10 ether; Battle Song)

*Consumables:

Potion, Grand Potion, Tonic, Grand Tonic x6, Remedy x4, Phoenix Essence x4, Nostrum x3, Mulled Wine, 9 Venoms, Pumpkin Bomb (causes poisoned by 1, asleep, blinded, sealed, and confused to all opponents when used), Neutralizer x2, Tasty Pretzel (1/3 chance each of granting lucky, hastened, and encouraged-effects upon consumption), 5 Herbal Infusions (Removes negative effects and causes Blessed and Transcended effects), Deadly Venom

*Tools: Telescope, Bedroll, Magnifying Glass, Shovel, Pickaxe, Magic Compass

*Sheep: Baaffy (Pet Sheep, whenever unleashed, puts random enemy fast asleep, unlimited use)

Quest Items/Roleplay Item: Masson's Journal Entry 11, Map of Brendenton, Spider Coin (worth 1 gp), Forest Journal, Blue Syndicate Uniform, Kayla's Mask, Ulric's Letter

Jeaux2.jpg Jeaux Elmfyre (joeshmoe554)

Automaton male, Evoker

Level 21.33 *Blessed* *Transcended* *Immune to Sealing, Bleeding, and Confused*

Power Bonus: 0

Defense: 5 (0)

Health: 33/33

Ether: 17/21

Gold: 936

Equipment: Divine Cannonade (WP:13; gives blessed- and transcended-effects to user; Poison 7 and Cursed; Empty; handcannon), Automaton Armor (SP:2, immune to bleeding and confused; suitable to automata only; bodywear), Golden Helmet (HP +3, SP +3) Bravado Boots (suit: Anyone, 1/6 chance of receiving *Lucky* at start of battle)

Inventory: Enchanted Bracelet (protects from sealing; accessory), Handy Suitcase (SP-2, use 2 items per round; accessory), Professor's Kit (successful attacks on Mechanical enemies have a 1/3 of turning them to the hero’s side for the next three rounds as a tamed monsters, accessory), Crescent Shield (SP: 5, halved damage from elemental attacks, shield), Topaz, Diamond, x2 Amethyst, Soma, Tonic, Grand Tonic x3, Grand Potion, Phoenix Essence x3, Remedy x3, Venom x2, Volatile Venom x4, Jinxy Juice, Smoke Bomb, Water Bomb, Bedroll, Bone x6, Experienced Turdwing (Deals the confused and poisoned by 1 effects on an opponent when used, fly familiar), Ruby, Sapphire, Ectoplasm, Oculoid Fireworks x3, Ether Core, Spellbound Gloves (Spellpower +5), Aquamarine, Garnet, Emerald, Opal, Scroll of Blidness, Scroll of Sealing, Scroll of Confusion, Scroll of Weakening, Scroll of Frailty

Summons: Nilrem (Paladin Armor, Lightning Armor, Demon Armor)

a126cabc798a9ad470820a8d617b5d8c.png

Mortimer "Em" Mahzan (Em) *Party Leader!*

Unknown age human male Warden

Level 20.66

Defense: 25

Health: 39/39

Gold: 314

Equipment: Blazing Bow (WP: 14, Fire-elemental)Iron Knuckle Armour (Body, foot, and hand wear. Counts as one artefact. Usable by knights and dragoons. SP: 10. Cannot be removed by enemies), Vigilant (SP 12, halved damage from elemental attacks, immune to electricity, shield), Anniversary Medal (Artefact/Accessory) (Power +3, SP +3, Max. Health +3, Max. Ether +3. The values will increase by 1 with each passing year)

Inventory:

Consumables: Smoke bomb, Nostrum, Remedy, Venom, Grand Potion x5, Mead, Ambrosia, Silver Ore, Phoenix Essence

Weapons: Doppleganger (WP: 10, Retribution: The user inflicts any negative effects he or she has on the target enemy on successful hits; longsword), Aquabow (WP: 7, Water-elemental),

Tools: Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe

Equipment: Crescent Shield (SP: 5, halved damage from elemental attacks, shield), Frost Helm (SP: 3, immune to ice, suitable for anyone), Eyepatch

Buffs: Permanent + 3 HP, +2 Power, and +1 Ether from Crystal Sovereign.

7658311678_af277ff22a_t.jpg

Erdathcath Madilinas, 199 years old, *Hastened!*

Level 25.33 Druid

Power: 41

Ether: 26/28

Gold: 423

Equipped: Tritech Handcannon (WP:16, Fire-elemental, permanent poisoned 7, cursed), Satchel of Awesomeness (Permanent Lucky-effect; bodywear, suitable for anyone), Amulet of Optimism (Adds the confused-effect to all attacks; accessory, suitable to Erdathcath only)

Inventory:

*Qlice (WP: 8, club, permanent Poison 4), Longbow (WP:7), Quick bow (WP: 6, bow, provides hastened effect for one round each battle)

Machine's Heart (The hollowed out heart of Monolith, after being defeated, halves all damage from Earth, Electrical, and Mechanical type enemies; bodywear, suitable for anyone) *Mage's muffler (protects from sealing; accessory, suitable for anyone), Helmet (+1 max. health; headwear, suitable for anyone), Snake Eye Charm (protects from petrified; accessory, suitable for anyone), Helmet (+1 max. health),

*Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Telescope,

*Scroll of Weakening

*6 Potions, Grand Potion x2, 7 Mead, Smelling Salts, 15 Venoms, 2 Deadly Venoms, 2 Floral Bombs, 2 Ice Bombs, 2 Lightning Bombs, 1 Fire Bomb, 3 Smoke Bombs, 2 Water Bombs, 2 Holy Bomb, 2 Dirt Bombs, 2 Air Bombs, Bone, Skeleton Decoy, Saber teeth, Jinxy Juice x2, Grand Tonic x4, Love Potion, Blind Fury, Grating Stone, Mythril Shard x2, Silver Ore, 3 Elixirs, 2 Phoenix Essences, Sushi (restores 5 HP and 5 Ether), Neutralizer, Chaotic Bomb (Causes 100 random elemental damage to all opponents), Equilibrium Tonic, Remedy x2, Silver Ore, Smoke Bomb

picture_8_inventory.png Johon [AKA Alf Gregory] (Bricksandparts) 25 years old male human Barbarian > Raider

Level: 32

Power Bonus: +0 (0art+0perm)

Health: 46/46 (lvl31+cls7+7perm+0art)

Defense: 5 (5art+0Shield+0perm)

Ether: 0/0/30 (lvl30

Kept Effects: *Natural Respite* *Restoration**Immune to: Fragile* *1.5 stealing multiplier* *Hide of The Bleeding*

Temporary Effects:

Gold: 5143

Equipment:

Weapon: Muckraker (WP:+13, suit: Barbarians/Knights/Beast Warriors/Necromancers/Regulators, *Water, Wood, Earth*, Causes *Weakened*)

Shield:

Artefact 1 (1+): Heavy Armour (suit: Bararians/Knights, SP:+5, *Immune to Fragile*)

Artefact 2 (10+): Hide of The Bleeding (suit: Anyone, +10HP +5ETH for every enemy user defeats)

Artefact 3 (20+): Sticky Gloves (suit: Rogues/Beast Warriors, 1.5 multiplier for stealing)

Artefact 4 (30+):Barbarian's Boots (suit: Barbarians/Chi Monks/Beast Warriors, *Restoration*)

Artefact 5 (40+):

Artefact 6 (50+):

Artifacts: Simple Helmet (suit: Anyone, HP:+1), Pseudo's hood (suit: Anyone, Ignores Undead immunity), Quiver of Poisoning (suit: Rangers/Beast Warriors/Infiltrators/Winged Warriors, Causes *Poisoned by 1* using bows/crossbows), Blessed Amulet (suit: Anyone, *Immune to cursed*), Dog Statuette (Rover) (suit: Anyone, SP:+1), Counterstrike Gloves (suit: Anyone, deals damage equal to level when hit with free-hit), Sterile Gloves (Suit: Anyone, *Immune to Poisoned/Bleeding*), Scarlet Hood (suit: Anyone, pwr:+4, *immune to stunned*)

Weapons: Sword of Decay (WP:+8, suit: Barbaians/Knights/Mages, Causes *Decayed by X-3 rounds* X=dmg dealt/4, Effect does not stack), Greatsword (WP:+3, suit: Barbarians/Knights/Beast Warriors/Necromancers/Regulators), Focal Staff (WP:+5, suit: Clerics/Mages, Ability: Roll 3 at cost of 5 ether), Gladius (WP:+15, suit: Anyone, Darkness, 1/3 chance of causing *Fragile* on succesful hits), Stalker’s Mallet (WP:+8, suit: Barbarians/Knights/Harlots, 1/2 chance of causing *sealed*), Lullaby Wand (WP:+6, suit: Mages/Necromancers, Causes *asleep*), Lovelorn Wand (WP:+6, suit: Mages/Necromancers, Causes *enamored*), Scaridy Wand (WP:+6, suit: Mages/Necromancers, Causes *afraid*), Wand of Wrath (WP:+6, suit: Mages/Necromancers, Causes *enraged*), Shield (SP:+5, Suit: Knights/Dragoons/Regulators/Skirmishers), Old Whip (WP: 10/20 against Beasts)

Consumables: Potions (25), Grand Potions (18), Grand Tonics (1), Health Cores (1), Phoenix Essences (2), Remedies (10), Mead (14), Smelling Salts (14), Nostrums 12), Venoms (10), Deadly Venoms (7), Smoke Bombs (1) , Fire Bombs (1), Water Bombs (5), Lightning Bombs (14), Bones (13), Skeleton Decoys (1), Ambrosia (2), Mulled Wine (1), (1)Trial Brews (1), Ectoplasms (1), Level-Up Mushrooms (1), Grating Stones (2)

Elements: Ruby (1), Sapphire (1), Topaz (1), Diamond (2), Amethyst (2)

Scrolls:

Tools: Shovels (1), Pick-axes (2), Magic Compasses (1), Water Canteens (2), Magniscopes (1)

Quest/RP/Misc. items: Blue Rose (Invasion of Luosh) (1), Fifty Shades of Bley (1), Mythril Shards (1), Silver Ore

qi64g.png "Huh...?"

Punii, Level 22.33 Alchemist

HP: 38/38

Gold: 19

Equipment: Yellow Carapace (SP: 3, Backwear, cannot be dequipped, suitable to Punii only... Unless you want to skin him alive?), Tiny Tail (WP: 7, cannot be dequipped, suitable to Punii only... Unless you want to amputate it?)

Inventory: Health Coire, Ether Core, Grand Tonic x2, Bravado Brew, Phoenix Essence, Smoke Bomb x2

u7CBkvs.png "Oh no..."

Alice Incor, Level 20.66 Sage *Invisibility!*

HP: 30/30

Ether: 15/22

SP: 2

Equipment: Leather Armor (SP: 2, Bodywear) Invisibility Cloak (Backwear: 1/6 chance of dodging rolls of Damage and Free Hits), Ivory Hammer (WP: 12), Diamond, Amethyst

Inventory: Grand Potion x2, Smelling Salts

Z5wDC5Z.png "This is gonna be one hell of an uphill battle..."

Masson Cour, 26 years old, Level 50.4 Paragon

HP: 70/70

SP: 5

Gold: 50

Equipment: Darksteel Zandatsu (WP: 15, Longsword) Ivory Syndicate Cowl (SP: 5, Headwear, suitable to Masson only), Regretful Robes (+5 power, Bodywear), Quickdraw Sheathe (1/6 chance of starting every battle Hastened, Backwear), Wedding Ring (Immune to Enamored, Suitable to Masson only, cannot be dequipped, Accesory), Frozen Saber (WP: 9; Light-, Ice-elemental; inflicts Stunned; great sword)

Inventory: Spare Dagger (WP: 8), Remedy x2, Grand Potion x3, Paper Doll, Heartbreaker

Edited by Endgame

Z5wDC5Z.png

"As long as he sees us - and he's guarunteed to, as long as his drones are alive - we can't use the Heartbreaker to pierce his ribcage. We need to either kill the Monoloids, or find another way to evade his gaze."

Battle Orders A and B:

Mortimer uses a Smoke Bomb on the Monoloids, hopefully rendering them unable to see.

Masson thus pierces the Monolith Mk II's heart with the Heartbreaker

If the round ends after that, the rest of the Battle Order doesn't matter, but if we can still get our hits in:

Boomingham

Johon

Karie

Jeaux

Punii VS Monolith Mk II heart with Tiny Tail from Back Row.

Alice VS Monolith Mk II heart with Ivory Hammer from Back Row

Erdathcath

Erdathcath

________________________________________________________________________________

IF we need to hit each Monoloid with a Smoke Bomb:

Mortimer uses a smoke bomb on Monoloid A

Punii uses a smoke bomb on Monoloid B

Erdathcath uses a smoke bomb on Monoloid C

Masson thus pierces the Monolith Mk II's heart with the Heartbreaker

If the round ends after that, the rest of the Battle Order doesn't matter, but if we can still get our hits in:

Boomingham

Johon

Karie

Jeaux

Alice VS Monolith Mk II heart with Ivory Hammer

Erdathcath

_________________________________________________________________________________

OOC: If neither of those strategies work, it's back to the drawing board, I suppose :tongue:

Edited by Emjajoas

Z5wDC5Z.png

"Smoke bombs aren't enough to cut it - the room is too big, and the smoke won't be thick enough to block their vsion. If doing something to them isn't going to do it, do we have to do something to one of us?"

OoC: Should be lucky and encouraged, and down a mead and nostrum. I also asked for my frozen saber back, but maybe Masson stole it. :look:

"I think our little lady friend has an invisibility cloak, doesn't she? How about it, Alice? Care to give that to Masson?"

"I think we'd be better off dealing with those Oculoids, and then moving onto the heart. These guys might not be too hard if we drop a pumpkin bomb, which, I just so happen to own. Should I toss it at our enemy?"

"Tossing the pumpkin bomb seems our best option," Mortimer agrees.

Battle Order C: (If the invisibility cloak will work to hide Masson and allow him to strike the heart)

Mortimer VS Right Hand with Blazing Bow from Back Row.

Boomingham

Johon VS Phalanx Spear with Muckracker from Back Row

Jeaux swaps the Bravado Boots for his Spellbound Gloves in Back Row

Punii VS Monolith Mk II heart with Tiny Tail from Back Row.

Alice gives Masson invisibility cloak from Back Row

Masson receives invisibility cloak from Back Row

Erdathcath

Erdathcath

Karie throws Pumpkin Bomb from Back Row

Edited by Emjajoas

QM Note: And... We're back! Well done solving that puzzle.

Round One of the Amphitheater Showdown:

>Alice gives Masson her invisibility cloak

>Masson uses the Heartbreaker on Monolith

Alice hands over her sister's invisibility claok to the white clad, pale skinned paragon.

u7CBkvs.png

"Be... careful with it..."

Masson hoists up the Heartbreaker before draping the invisiblity cloak over his head, stepping behind the steel collosus as the Mk II is fixated on the other heroes. The party can see him shift under the cloak as he creeps around the machine, avoiding the gaze of the Monoloids as the Mk II lets a barrage of slashes loose against the party of heroes. When Masson notices a slighty pause in his movements, he runs in front of the Monolith, stands straight up, slings the Heartbreaker over his shoulder, and lets loose. The blade impales itself in the gaps between the Mk II's ribcage before detonating an explosive that blasts open the ribcage, sending some scattering into the crowd and sending others hurtling into his heart.

The machine recoils in pain, howling... He speaks in a mocking, violent tone.

IM8bmvK.png

"You think you're SMART, don't you. You think you're CLEVER, digging through the junk heap, putting that hellish contraption together. Don't you? DON'T YOU? IDIOTS! Weren't you ever told to not to commit suicide? Didn't any tell you not to anger those who could outright MURDER you in a single step? Didn't anyone EVER tell you to not f*ck with forces beyond your RECKONING? Well... It doesn't matter now. Since you clearly don't know WHO or WHAT you're F*CKING DEALING WITH, allow me to make myself clear: That, dear heroes, is the last mistake you will EVER make in your pitiful lives. Now... DIE!"

Seerus continues to announce for the bout.

iQpt6Fq.png

"The battle has hit a fever pitch, folks - The heroes have driven the Mk II wild! Then agin, I think we all know he's the type of person who fights better royally pissed off, eh?"

The audience whoops in agreement.

The Monolith Mk II launches himself with a newfound fury at the heroes.

IM8bmvK.png "This is FAR from OVER!"

Monolith MK II, Level 90 Mechanical *Defies SP, due to the Spear's assistance!*

SP: 10

Immune to Jinxing, Weakness, and Blindness!

Specials:

Fatal Firebeam: Monolith Mk II fires a column of heat out of its eye, severely harming the hero who rolled Special Damage. That hero is reduced to 1 HP and 1 Ether.

Eye Of The Storm: Monolith Mk II charges up electricty. At the end of the next round, he releases it in a devestating burst, the first 3 heroes in the battle order all take 85 damage.

Crowd Pleaser: Monolith Mk II goads the Oculoid crowd into blasting the heroes. All heroes take 15 damage, disregarding row and SP.

Passive Special:

Audience Participation: At the end of even numbered rounds, the Monolith Mk II summons an Oculoid Mob from the crowd; On odd numbered rounds, he summons a Progg executioner

Drops:

Oculoid Miasma x3

henrGMl.png

Monolith Mk II's Heart, Level 0 Mechanical

HP: 2500/3000

Specials:

Heartbeat: Monolith's heart thrashes and beats, restoring 50 HP to all parts of Monolith's body - weapons not included.

Passive Specials:

Regeneration: The heart automatically regenerates any of Monolith's kncoked out body parts after 2 rounds. This does not include the shield and spear. When the heart is destroyed, the battle is won.

Weak Heart: ??? (Will be revealed after the heart is exposed)

In The Red: ??? (Will be revealed when the heart hits 1000 HP.)

Note: As soon as the Heart is impaled, the round ends, nullifying any free hits that may have occured as a result of the heroes' strategy.

Drops:

Steel Core

sggdJAn.png

Right Hand, Level 75 Mechanical *SP tripled, due to the Shield's assistance!*

SP: 3 9

Immune to Blindness!

Specials:

Shieldcrush: The Right Hand presses its shield down on the hero who rolled Special Damage. If the sheild is not targetted twice in the following round, it'll crush that hero entirely, knocking them out instantly.

If the sheild is still intact, Shieldcrush is used - otherwise, Tremor Fist is.

Drops:

Nothing

IZwbI2C.png

Left Hand, Level 75 Mechanical

Immune to Sealing!

Specials:

Speardozer: Monolith Mk II plows through the entire party with his massive spear. All heroes have a 1/2 chance of having their current HP and Ether cut in half.

If the spear is still intact, Drilldozer is used - otherwise, Tremor Fist is.

Drops:

Nothing

7ilV4hG.png

Right Cannon, Level 50 Mechanical

Specials:

Passive Specials:

Drops:

Oculoid Fireworks

QXQAhpn.png

Left Cannon, Level 50 Mechanical

Specials:

Passive Specials:

Drops:

Oculoid Fireworks

TKyWVJX.png

Phalanx Shield, Level 30 Mechanical

HP: 180/180

SP: 75

Specials:

Shieldplow: Monolith Mk II charges through the heroes with his shield. The hero who rolled Special Damage, and all of the heroes below him/her in the battle order, take 50 damage.

Passive Specials:

Block: At the beginning of every round, the Shield chooses one random enemy on the battlefield to defend, tripling that enemy's SP.

Drops:

Bright Polish

dfwE6BG.png

Phalanx Spear, Level 70 Mechanical

Specials:

Perfect Piercing: The Phalanx Spear imaples the hero who rolled Special damage, doing 90 damage and cutting their SP in half for the rest of the battle.

Passive Specials:

Assisted Skewer: The Phalanx Spear randomly selects one enemy at the beginning of the round. That enemy gains the ability to pierce SP.

Drops:

60 gold

WARNING: All rolls of Damage and Free Hits have a 1/6 chance of being redirected to Punii!

qi64g.png

"H-huh? Why d-does it *wheeze* look like he's *cough* singling me out?!"

IM8bmvK.png

"I'm sure one of your "friends" could answer that beautiful question, Punii."

The Party:

BoominghamMock2.jpg Lord Lawrence Boomingham (Zepher)

Level 32.75 Paladin *Immune to Darkness-, Fire-elemental; Immune to Fragile, Sleep, Weakened, and Blindness*

Power: 51

Defense: 10 (8)

Health: 55/55

Ether: 30/30

Gold: 986

Equipment: Scupperer (WP: 14; Darkness-, Fire-elemental; inflicts Bleeding (-5) and Poisoned (-10); great sword) Round Metal Shield (SP: 7), Tome of Affluence (+10 Gold if equipped for the entirety of a battle; Immune to Fragile, Sleep, Weakened, and Blindness; Immune to Darkness-, Fire-elemental; accessory), Counterstrike Gloves, Mopag Helm (SP: 3; headwear), *Pseudo's Blessing (+4 Power; not an artifact)*

Inventory: Lullaby Wand (WP:6, Inflicts Sleeping Effect), Sabre (WP:6, Longsword), Darksteel Greatsword (WP: 10, Blinded Effect, Greatsword), Silver Sword (WP: 18, Longsword) Grand Potion, Grand Tonic, Remedy x2, Phoenix Essence, Health Core

• Hood of Belthazar Bluehood (Power +4; Ether -6; headwear) Cloak of Blood Magick (+5 ether, attacks made with darkness magic weaken the enemy, bodywear suitable for Mages, Necromancers, Chi Monks) Scarlet Hood (Sutiable for anyone, headwear. SP: 4, Immune to Stunned.), Frozen Saber (WP: 9; Light-, Ice-elemental; inflicts Stunned; great sword)

Chains of the Pongcanis Chief (Hero Pierces SP if fighting from Front, Enemies ignore SP if hero fights from the back row, cannot be removed in battle)• Garnet, Sapphire, Amethyst

• Scroll of Recklessness (Encouraged and Fragile; costs 5 Ether; 50/50 chance), Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Weakening, Scroll of Fragility, Scroll of Sealing,

• Fire Brandy (Encouraged, Immune to Ice), Fireball Whiskey (Immunity to Fire One Battle OR 20 Fire Damage All Enemies), Emerald Lamp of Summoning, Hamantasch (Lucky, Blessed), 2x Mead, x2 Nostrum, Ambrosia, Smelling Salts, Hair of the Dog, Grating Stone

• Bedroll

*Chicken Leg (+2, Quest 28), Drumstick (+1, Quest 70)

**Pseudo's Blessing (+4, Quest 40), Big Apple (+1, Quest 70)

8878153168_75444a509d_t.jpg

Karie Alderflask-Cour

23? years old human female

Level 27.66 Witch

Defence: 2 (0)

Health: 44/44 (7+26+8+2)

Ether: 26/33 (1+24+4+2)

Gold: 1059

Equipment: Blazing Palm (WP: 14, Fire elemenetal, whip, succeful hits lower the target's level by one.)Catsuit (Wearer becomes nimble and has a 1/3 chance to completely avoid rolls of COUNTER, DAMAGE, and Free Hits, suitable to women only; body wear), Ethereal Cloak (SP: +2, Max. Ether: +4, back wear), Witch's Talisman (Makes the witch's poisonous attacks cause poisoned by 10-effect instead of poisoned by 1, suitable for witches; accessory) Inventory:

*Weapons:

Spring Staff (WP: 12, healing someone else through this staff also heals the user by the same amount; water elemental staff), Grumpy's Staff (WP: 10, fire elemental staff), Sexy (WP: 9, disregards SP, longsword), Heirloom Dagger (WP: 3), Rusty Dagger (WP: 2, deals poisoned by 10 effect, breaks after 3 uses), Oculoid Palm (WP: 11, successful hits lowers the target's level by 1; coils around the users arm when outside of battle, whip),

*Minstrel Weapons: Angelic Trumpet (WP: 5, user is blessed, instrument), Vagrant's Guitar (WP: 5, user is lucky)

*Artefacts:

Glittering Dress (The user's job traits are replaced with those of a Harlot: Promiscuity, Flee, and Money Maker; suitable for women only, body wear), Medal of Valour (This pendant is awarded by the Bonapartes to those who show their heroism in the battle against piracy. The wearer gains double experience in battle. Accessory), Skull Mask (SP: 1, wearer can pose as undead, headwear), Trickster's Mask of the Elf (Changes user's appearance into an elf, accessory), Paper Doll

*Minstrel Artefacts: Encore Plectrum (If the same battle song is sung more than one round in a row, the song's ether cost for the consecutive rounds is halved; suitable for minstrels; accessory)

*Gems: Ruby (Fire) Sapphire

*Scrolls: Scroll of Sleep, Scroll of Frailty, Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Newtity

*Battle Songs: True Love's Serenade (restores 50 health to the rest of the party per round, cost 10 ether; Battle Song)

*Consumables:

Potion, Grand Potion, Tonic, Grand Tonic x6, Remedy x4, Phoenix Essence x4, Nostrum x3, Mulled Wine, 9 Venoms, Pumpkin Bomb (causes poisoned by 1, asleep, blinded, sealed, and confused to all opponents when used), Neutralizer x2, Tasty Pretzel (1/3 chance each of granting lucky, hastened, and encouraged-effects upon consumption), 5 Herbal Infusions (Removes negative effects and causes Blessed and Transcended effects), Deadly Venom

*Tools: Telescope, Bedroll, Magnifying Glass, Shovel, Pickaxe, Magic Compass

*Sheep: Baaffy (Pet Sheep, whenever unleashed, puts random enemy fast asleep, unlimited use)

Quest Items/Roleplay Item: Masson's Journal Entry 11, Map of Brendenton, Spider Coin (worth 1 gp), Forest Journal, Blue Syndicate Uniform, Kayla's Mask, Ulric's Letter

Jeaux2.jpg Jeaux Elmfyre (joeshmoe554)

Automaton male, Evoker

Level 21.33 *Blessed* *Transcended* *Immune to Sealing, Bleeding, and Confused*

Power Bonus: 0

Defense: 5 (0)

Health: 33/33

Ether: 17/21

Gold: 936

Equipment: Divine Cannonade (WP:13; gives blessed- and transcended-effects to user; Poison 7 and Cursed; Empty; handcannon), Automaton Armor (SP:2, immune to bleeding and confused; suitable to automata only; bodywear), Golden Helmet (HP +3, SP +3) Bravado Boots (suit: Anyone, 1/6 chance of receiving *Lucky* at start of battle)

Inventory: Enchanted Bracelet (protects from sealing; accessory), Handy Suitcase (SP-2, use 2 items per round; accessory), Professor's Kit (successful attacks on Mechanical enemies have a 1/3 of turning them to the hero’s side for the next three rounds as a tamed monsters, accessory), Crescent Shield (SP: 5, halved damage from elemental attacks, shield), Topaz, Diamond, x2 Amethyst, Soma, Tonic, Grand Tonic x3, Grand Potion, Phoenix Essence x3, Remedy x3, Venom x2, Volatile Venom x4, Jinxy Juice, Smoke Bomb, Water Bomb, Bedroll, Bone x6, Experienced Turdwing (Deals the confused and poisoned by 1 effects on an opponent when used, fly familiar), Ruby, Sapphire, Ectoplasm, Oculoid Fireworks x3, Ether Core, Spellbound Gloves (Spellpower +5), Aquamarine, Garnet, Emerald, Opal, Scroll of Blidness, Scroll of Sealing, Scroll of Confusion, Scroll of Weakening, Scroll of Frailty

Summons: Nilrem (Paladin Armor, Lightning Armor, Demon Armor)

a126cabc798a9ad470820a8d617b5d8c.png

Mortimer "Em" Mahzan (Em) *Party Leader!*

Unknown age human male Warden

Level 20.66

Defense: 25

Gold: 314

Equipment: Blazing Bow (WP: 14, Fire-elemental)Iron Knuckle Armour (Body, foot, and hand wear. Counts as one artefact. Usable by knights and dragoons. SP: 10. Cannot be removed by enemies), Vigilant (SP 12, halved damage from elemental attacks, immune to electricity, shield), Anniversary Medal (Artefact/Accessory) (Power +3, SP +3, Max. Health +3, Max. Ether +3. The values will increase by 1 with each passing year)

Inventory:

Consumables: Smoke bomb, Nostrum, Remedy, Venom, Grand Potion x5, Mead, Ambrosia, Silver Ore, Phoenix Essence

Weapons: Doppleganger (WP: 10, Retribution: The user inflicts any negative effects he or she has on the target enemy on successful hits; longsword), Aquabow (WP: 7, Water-elemental),

Tools: Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe

Equipment: Crescent Shield (SP: 5, halved damage from elemental attacks, shield), Frost Helm (SP: 3, immune to ice, suitable for anyone), Eyepatch

Buffs: Permanent + 3 HP, +2 Power, and +1 Ether from Crystal Sovereign.

7658311678_af277ff22a_t.jpg

Erdathcath Madilinas, 199 years old, *Hastened!*

Level 25.33 Druid

Power: 41

Ether: 26/28

Gold: 423

Equipped: Tritech Handcannon (WP:16, Fire-elemental, permanent poisoned 7, cursed), Satchel of Awesomeness (Permanent Lucky-effect; bodywear, suitable for anyone), Amulet of Optimism (Adds the confused-effect to all attacks; accessory, suitable to Erdathcath only)

Inventory:

*Qlice (WP: 8, club, permanent Poison 4), Longbow (WP:7), Quick bow (WP: 6, bow, provides hastened effect for one round each battle)

Machine's Heart (The hollowed out heart of Monolith, after being defeated, halves all damage from Earth, Electrical, and Mechanical type enemies; bodywear, suitable for anyone) *Mage's muffler (protects from sealing; accessory, suitable for anyone), Helmet (+1 max. health; headwear, suitable for anyone), Snake Eye Charm (protects from petrified; accessory, suitable for anyone), Helmet (+1 max. health),

*Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Telescope,

*Scroll of Weakening

*6 Potions, Grand Potion x2, 7 Mead, Smelling Salts, 15 Venoms, 2 Deadly Venoms, 2 Floral Bombs, 2 Ice Bombs, 2 Lightning Bombs, 1 Fire Bomb, 3 Smoke Bombs, 2 Water Bombs, 2 Holy Bomb, 2 Dirt Bombs, 2 Air Bombs, Bone, Skeleton Decoy, Saber teeth, Jinxy Juice x2, Grand Tonic x4, Love Potion, Blind Fury, Grating Stone, Mythril Shard x2, Silver Ore, 3 Elixirs, 2 Phoenix Essences, Sushi (restores 5 HP and 5 Ether), Neutralizer, Chaotic Bomb (Causes 100 random elemental damage to all opponents), Equilibrium Tonic, Remedy x2, Silver Ore, Smoke Bomb

picture_8_inventory.png Johon [AKA Alf Gregory] (Bricksandparts) 25 years old male human Barbarian > Raider

Level: 32

Power Bonus: +0 (0art+0perm)

Health: 46/46 (lvl31+cls7+7perm+0art)

Defense: 5 (5art+0Shield+0perm)

Ether: 0/0/30 (lvl30

Kept Effects: *Natural Respite* *Restoration**Immune to: Fragile* *1.5 stealing multiplier* *Hide of The Bleeding*

Temporary Effects:

Gold: 5143

Equipment:

Weapon: Muckraker (WP:+13, suit: Barbarians/Knights/Beast Warriors/Necromancers/Regulators, *Water, Wood, Earth*, Causes *Weakened*)

Shield:

Artefact 1 (1+): Heavy Armour (suit: Bararians/Knights, SP:+5, *Immune to Fragile*)

Artefact 2 (10+): Hide of The Bleeding (suit: Anyone, +10HP +5ETH for every enemy user defeats)

Artefact 3 (20+): Sticky Gloves (suit: Rogues/Beast Warriors, 1.5 multiplier for stealing)

Artefact 4 (30+):Barbarian's Boots (suit: Barbarians/Chi Monks/Beast Warriors, *Restoration*)

Artefact 5 (40+):

Artefact 6 (50+):

Artifacts: Simple Helmet (suit: Anyone, HP:+1), Pseudo's hood (suit: Anyone, Ignores Undead immunity), Quiver of Poisoning (suit: Rangers/Beast Warriors/Infiltrators/Winged Warriors, Causes *Poisoned by 1* using bows/crossbows), Blessed Amulet (suit: Anyone, *Immune to cursed*), Dog Statuette (Rover) (suit: Anyone, SP:+1), Counterstrike Gloves (suit: Anyone, deals damage equal to level when hit with free-hit), Sterile Gloves (Suit: Anyone, *Immune to Poisoned/Bleeding*), Scarlet Hood (suit: Anyone, pwr:+4, *immune to stunned*)

Weapons: Sword of Decay (WP:+8, suit: Barbaians/Knights/Mages, Causes *Decayed by X-3 rounds* X=dmg dealt/4, Effect does not stack), Greatsword (WP:+3, suit: Barbarians/Knights/Beast Warriors/Necromancers/Regulators), Focal Staff (WP:+5, suit: Clerics/Mages, Ability: Roll 3 at cost of 5 ether), Gladius (WP:+15, suit: Anyone, Darkness, 1/3 chance of causing *Fragile* on succesful hits), Stalker’s Mallet (WP:+8, suit: Barbarians/Knights/Harlots, 1/2 chance of causing *sealed*), Lullaby Wand (WP:+6, suit: Mages/Necromancers, Causes *asleep*), Lovelorn Wand (WP:+6, suit: Mages/Necromancers, Causes *enamored*), Scaridy Wand (WP:+6, suit: Mages/Necromancers, Causes *afraid*), Wand of Wrath (WP:+6, suit: Mages/Necromancers, Causes *enraged*), Shield (SP:+5, Suit: Knights/Dragoons/Regulators/Skirmishers), Old Whip (WP: 10/20 against Beasts)

Consumables: Potions (25), Grand Potions (18), Grand Tonics (1), Health Cores (1), Phoenix Essences (2), Remedies (10), Mead (14), Smelling Salts (14), Nostrums 12), Venoms (10), Deadly Venoms (7), Smoke Bombs (1) , Fire Bombs (1), Water Bombs (5), Lightning Bombs (14), Bones (13), Skeleton Decoys (1), Ambrosia (2), Mulled Wine (1), (1)Trial Brews (1), Ectoplasms (1), Level-Up Mushrooms (1), Grating Stones (2)

Elements: Ruby (1), Sapphire (1), Topaz (1), Diamond (2), Amethyst (2)

Scrolls:

Tools: Shovels (1), Pick-axes (2), Magic Compasses (1), Water Canteens (2), Magniscopes (1)

Quest/RP/Misc. items: Blue Rose (Invasion of Luosh) (1), Fifty Shades of Bley (1), Mythril Shards (1), Silver Ore

qi64g.png "Huh...?"

Punii, Level 22.33 Alchemist

HP: 38/38

Gold: 19

Equipment: Yellow Carapace (SP: 3, Backwear, cannot be dequipped, suitable to Punii only... Unless you want to skin him alive?), Tiny Tail (WP: 7, cannot be dequipped, suitable to Punii only... Unless you want to amputate it?)

Inventory: Health Coire, Ether Core, Grand Tonic x2, Bravado Brew, Phoenix Essence, Smoke Bomb x2

u7CBkvs.png "Oh no..."

Alice Incor, Level 20.66 Sage *Invisibility!*

HP: 30/30

Ether: 15/22

SP: 2

Equipment: Leather Armor (SP: 2, Bodywear) Ivory Hammer (WP: 12), Diamond, Amethyst

Inventory: Grand Potion x2, Smelling Salts

Z5wDC5Z.png "This is gonna be one hell of an uphill battle..."

Masson Cour, 26 years old, Level 50.4 Paragon

HP: 70/70

SP: 5

Gold: 50

Equipment: Darksteel Zandatsu (WP: 15, Longsword) Ivory Syndicate Cowl (SP: 5, Headwear, suitable to Masson only), Regretful Robes (+5 power, Bodywear), Quickdraw Sheathe (1/6 chance of starting every battle Hastened, Backwear), Wedding Ring (Immune to Enamored, Suitable to Masson only, cannot be dequipped, Accesory)

Inventory: Spare Dagger (WP: 8), Remedy x2, Grand Potion x3, Paper Doll, Invisibility Cloak (Backwear: 1/6 chance of dodging rolls of Damage and Free Hits),

OoC: Still should be encouraged/lucky.

Boomingham draws Scupperer and swings it at the enormous shield from the front row. "I say we disarm him, and then get that heart."

"Whatever we focus on we need to take out the heart shortly afterward, however if we can take out the spear and shield, he will lose those permanently." Erdathcath attacks the Phalanx Spear and Right Cannon, back row, handcannon,

"Right you are, madam. I say once the weapons are gone it's full fledged against that big ol' heart of his."

OoC: What is "weak heart"? Shouldn't we know since the heart is now exposed?