Previous list by Demitri:

Both lists mention some of the sets, but the following are only in Demitri's list:

Assuming this list, and the previous one provided by demitri are both correct (I am assuming they are both right, since they seem to support each other....), are we getting a spring or autumn wave, or exclusives??

I guess time will tell. Personally, I was looking forward to Master Wu dragon.....

And ghosts? Really? Hopefully this turns out good....

Oh, whoops. Didn't realize we were missing sets from the list. Guess Wu won't be riding a ghost any time soon :D

Ghosts? What's with all the monster-type stuff coming out this year? We have Scooby Doo, CMF 14 (rumored), and now Ninjago? I guess kids like that stuff.

We'll see how this goes...

Edited by EZNetwork

Hrm, Ninja vs. Ghosts. How would they be able to land blows if ghosts are intangible? How do they even fight?

Eh, I'm sure they'll think of something. I started off not liking ghosts at all but after hearing about the Asian style ghost dragon, it's slowly growing on me...

Holes in the wings of the DB... Sounds like a ghost ship! Now THAT's cool.

Hope the flying feature actually works, I can't see something like that support a mini figure..

Edited by legozebra

Ghosts? Titan Battle? Ghost Dragon? It seems Ninjago is getting back to its better years! Really Nindroids and the current cultist wave are subpar to the excellent skeleton themes and first snake waves.

Ghosts? Titan Battle? Ghost Dragon? It seems Ninjago is getting back to its better years! Really Nindroids and the current cultist wave are subpar to the excellent skeleton themes and first snake waves.

Let's just hope the Titan battle is something other than two mechs fighting each other, as we've seen plenty of those before.

I disagree. The 2013 sets were the worst yet, and 2014 beats 2011, IMO. Cultists, are th best yet. No questions. White pythor and 2 anacondrai?

I'm going to hold out until we get pictures. I thought that the current wave sounded like a bust when I first heard about it, but it is one of the best we have gotten. I hope these won't disappoint.

Hopefully we will only get one Ronin set and I hope that the ghosts won't turn out to be a part of Ronin's Samurai army. That would be terrible!

Edited by Master_Data

I disagree. The 2013 sets were the worst yet, and 2014 beats 2011, IMO. Cultists, are the best yet. No questions. White pythor and 2 anacondrai?

So far cultists are my favorite as well, but I guess I'm just tired of seeing giant robots everywhere... The Samurai Mech was cool, the 2014 mech was ok and Jay's 2015 mech is a bit meh besides the wing function. I guess I just want something new, or at least a brand new mech design.

The Idea of ghosts sounds interesting!

I can't wait to see Ghost Dragon(or, probably, Morro Dragon?)/ I hope it will be glow-in-dark dragon!

with ghost minions (look like Slimers)

Really? Minions like this:

custom_slimer_04.jpg

I hope for Samurai Ghosts....

What about serpentine? I need more of them!

I really wish we will have this Anacondrai General in some sets:

RM3Lxi7dD7U.jpg

And what about Clous's Big Snake?

I really hope we will have some more "Tournament of Elements" sets.

Oh, and Morro sounds for me like man in green clothes, with cape, white face and some sort of sword/staff.

Edited by -Zond-

The Idea of ghosts sounds interesting!

I can't wait to see Ghost Dragon(or, probably, Morro Dragon?)/ I hope it will be glow-in-dark dragon!..

Morro was apparently a mistranslation of ghost.

It's a shame that the Tournament of Elements theme is over. Well maybe, who knows, the ghosts might tie in in some sort of way. Anyway, I'm not going to judge anything given by word of mouth just yet. I need some pictures before I can make any solid remarks.

Airjitzu sounds fantastic though.

Edited by Penkid11

Morro was apparently a mistranslation of ghost.

It's a shame that the Tournament of Elements theme is over. Well maybe, who knows, the ghosts might tie in in some sort of way. Anyway, I'm not going to judge anything given by word of mouth just yet. I need some pictures before I can make any solid remarks.

Airjitzu sounds fantastic though.

I'm hoping that at least some elemental masters join forces with the ninja to fight the ghosts... I really want then as Minifigs!

I'm hoping that at least some elemental masters join forces with the ninja to fight the ghosts... I really want then as Minifigs!

Neuro and Turner included :grin:

Between Scooby Doo, CMF 14, the BIONICLE Skull villains and now these sets too, they really want to give us a huge Lego Halloween. :-D

Those ghost minions sound pretty silly though. I hope the main enemies are like ghost warriors, similar to the LOTR ghosts in concept.

Those ghost minions sound pretty silly though. I hope the main enemies are like ghost warriors, similar to the LOTR ghosts in concept.

Except that they will probably be purple and have rice hats instead of helmets if they went this route.

I wouldn't put ghost Samurai out of the question. In some of the Korean episodes,

There's a multitude of dragons we've never heard of, etc... there was a Samurai army that looked an awful lot like Ronin and Kai's father is going to get some exposition and whatnot.

Considering some random plot-relevant dead guy we've never heard of is resurrected in NINJAGO's world every two seconds, ghosts isn't too far fetched. But alas...

Two plot year :cry_sad:

edit:

"The 'Airjitzus' are interesting. They consist of a small brick built handle, a rip cord and a flying disc/rotor that flies upwards when the cord is pulled. A minifig is mounted on top inside a new clear canopy piece that screws into place, kind of a bayonet fitting, like a camera lens." - Huw, Brickset

Well, there goes the hope that they were spinners with a card/battle game. :hmpf_bad:

Edited by JayWalker

"The 'Airjitzus' are interesting. They consist of a small brick built handle, a rip cord and a flying disc/rotor that flies upwards when the cord is pulled. A minifig is mounted on top inside a new clear canopy piece that screws into place, kind of a bayonet fitting, like a camera lens." - Huw, Brickset

Well, there goes the hope that they were spinners with a card/battle game. :hmpf_bad:

It's most likely still a battle game, cards would just be icing on the cake but it's likely we will get cards as well

Here's some advice:

1) You're late to the party (particularly on Jay's symbol being about year of the goat) by two whole years.

2) Ninja are Japanese. Not Chinese. You've got the wrong language, bro.

Well, no need to be rude... :cry_sad:I haven't been following Ninjago, and it just so happened I saw the new sets in a store yesterday. I took a look at the sets and was just wondering what those symbols meant, is all. And yes! I do know ninja are Japanese. :grin:But Japanese and Chinese are two very related languages, they have many shared characters which mean the same thing.

Edited by Lockon Stratos

Okay, I take back what I said about Brickset's coverage of Ninjago last year. They got some decent details for us this year. I cannot wait to see those dragon sets, the Ronin R.E.X. and the Mech set! Random thing though: I just went over to Brickfanatic's website to read their coverage and their notes on Ninjago are gone! They were definitely there this morning as someone referenced them on the last page and I saw them when I skimmed over the site earlier in the day. But for some reason they have vanished. Which is a shame because it looks like they took some fairly detailed notes on all the sets and I was hoping to get some additional details!

It's most likely still a battle game, cards would just be icing on the cake but it's likely we will get cards as well

I'm not quite sure how it's going to be a battle game in both vertical and horizontal space in comparison to the horizontal battles of the original spinners. What's going to stop the flyer from

Well, no need to be rude... :cry_sad:I haven't been following Ninjago, and it just so happened I saw the new sets in a store yesterday. I took a look at the sets and was just wondering what those symbols meant, is all. And yes! I do know ninja are Japanese. :grin:But Japanese and Chinese are two very related languages, they have many shared characters which mean the same thing.

Didn't mean to sound rude, sorry.

I don't know about Morro and Wrayth yet it is also elemental masters or just ghosts? I hope its an elemental master of shadow and a purple haired woman.

Neuro and Turner included :grin:

Agreed. We need some elemental masters to fight the ghosts instead of just the 5 main ninjas alone. Elemental Masters are also ninjas who compete in the tournament like Skylor.

Edited by legofanatic12

I think that it is interesting that Brick Fanatics claims that Ghosts are the new villains for Ninjago, yet Brickset says that there were no minifigures on display for any of the themes.

...or am I missing something?

Another thing that was mentioned about the new Destiny's Bounty is that it has a fully furnished cabin in the back! I'm so stoked for pictures!

Fun tidbit for those of you that are new to the Toy Fair excitement. London Toy Fair is typically littered with preliminary molds. Nurenburg is notorious for giving us video coverage as well as several finalized designs.

New York typically will show off the final, if not close, designs of sets. NYTF also gets the most coverage, so expect pictures galore!!