CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Who knows, we may even see leaks before then! :wink:

Out of interest, does anyone know why LEGO haven't used more of the models from the Marvel Superheroes Game? Most of them were pretty spot on. They could easily include the SHIELD vehicles in USM sets...

Who knows, we may even see leaks before then! :wink:

Out of interest, does anyone know why LEGO haven't used more of the models from the Marvel Superheroes Game? Most of them were pretty spot on. They could easily include the SHIELD vehicles in USM sets...

Specifically which SHIELD veichle? W

e got the Truck, Small Jet and Quinhet in Avengers sets and we got The flying Car in a spiderman set.

Toy news for AoU has surfaced:

Not too long after the New Year arrives, we'll start to see licensed merchandise and toys, among other things, based on Earth's Mightiest Heroes and their newest adversaries as they will appear in the hyped Avengers: Age of Ultron. However, thanks to BigBadToyStore and Ikon Collectables, early details have surfaced for toys being developed for the Marvel sequel. Apparently, Funko will have Pop Vinyls of "Vision, Ultron, Thor, Iron Man, Hulk, Hawkeye, Captain America, Faded Vision, and Savage Hulk," which could confirm one iteration of the Hulk that will be in the movie. As for Diamond Select's Minimates, check out the official product descriptions for two assortments below

It's almost here – the most anticipated Marvel movie since the last Marvel movie! With the trailer for "Avengers: Age of Ultron" already shattering records, DST is preparing the first assortment of Minimates based on the movie!
Four two-packs will feature Iron Man with Black Widow, Thor with Captain America, Hawkeye with Ultron and a rare one-per-case variant pack of Hawkeye in his long coat with a Sub-Ultron!
Each 2-inch Minimate mini-figure features 14 points of articulation and interchangeable parts, and comes packaged in a full-color window box. Designed by Art Asylum.

For a movie as big as "Avengers: Age of Ultron," one assortment is not enough! This colorful countertop display holds 18 individually blind-bagged Minimates based on the movie,
including multiple types of Ultrons, Iron Man's Iron Legion, plus one-per-case Minimates of Baron Strucker and Nick Fury!
Every bag contains one 2-inch Minimate mini-figure, featuring 14 points of articulation and interchangeable parts.

Sadly... nothing on LEGO

Even though that has nothing to do with Lego, thats news that Nick Fury is getting a minimate (be it Rare) as well as the Iron Legion, meaning we could see both of them in the Lego sets

Can we get a MOD on this page? This thread is for 2015 Marvel Sets not who Lego has the biggest crush on and there are 2 pages of you people just going back and forth.

Sorry. We just really love gossiping about Lego!

I'd say that at least gives us an idea of who we could be getting. Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch weren't in that list, which is a little peculiar.

I find it weird SW & QS aren't getting pop figures, but Vision is getting two. I guess that's a good indication we should get him in a set though :sweet:

I better hope so, Quicksilver, Thor, and Hawkeye are all i care about

I mean off course Wanda, Tony, Steve and Natascha are great and Ultron is awesome but really i just love those 3

I find it weird SW & QS aren't getting pop figures, but Vision is getting two. I guess that's a good indication we should get him in a set though :sweet:

Maybe that's still to come?

It seems Marvel seems to be marketing Vision as a main Avenger in this Movie (backed by he was on a poster with the original Avengers that SW and QS were not on and he is getting 2 Bobble heads.) And not SW And QS, as they are probably going to be teaming up with Ultron in the film.

What's also weird is that there is no Minimates Vision, Hulk or SW and QS, but there's a Fury.

I better hope so, Quicksilver, Thor, and Hawkeye are all i care about

I mean off course Wanda, Tony, Steve and Natascha are great and Ultron is awesome but really i just love those 3

Maybe that's still to come?

Hopefully QS and SW are like Baby Groot with GOTG in the sense they don't want to reveal too much by releasing toy listings.

I was talking about the names you put in, you could've said it was just "Speculation"

I started believing those where the real figs in the sets, Not that i would disagree (as long as i have Quicksilver) but i tought you came with news! i wanted Proof

I said 'most likely' or 'probably with all the figures I speculated. It should have been clear that those few names after were speculation.

As for Quick Silver, he will most likely be included in the Quinjet chase set.

I said 'most likely' or 'probably with all the figures I speculated. It should have been clear that those few names after were speculation.

As for Quick Silver, he will most likely be included in the Quinjet chase set.

Yeap, Quicksilver and most likely Vison will be in the Quinjet

I'd say that at least gives us an idea of who we could be getting. Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch weren't in that list, which is a little peculiar.

Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch may not be included because of their close ties to the X-Men brand and licencing issues around that.

Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch may not be included because of their close ties to the X-Men brand and licencing issues around that.

That is the most ridicoulus thing i have ever heard

They are also part of the Avengers you know

Yeah, got their start in X-Men but are more known as their Avengers member status, having served on multiple rosters of the team.

And yeah, they will team with Ultron until they join the Avengers

Specifically which SHIELD veichle? W

e got the Truck, Small Jet and Quinhet in Avengers sets and we got The flying Car in a spiderman set.

Even though that has nothing to do with Lego, thats news that Nick Fury is getting a minimate (be it Rare) as well as the Iron Legion, meaning we could see both of them in the Lego sets

Sorry. We just really love gossiping about Lego!

The RAFT Helicopter, which is essentially a standard SHIELD Black-Hawk, and the SHIELD APC. Could fit nicely in USM sets. :classic:

The RAFT Helicopter, which is essentially a standard SHIELD Black-Hawk, and the SHIELD APC. Could fit nicely in USM sets. :classic:

Oooh. That would be cool!

Although it looks like a military Helicopter and Lego usually does not do stuff like that.

I wonder if Quicksilver and Scarlett Witch will be on Avengers Assemble to promote the movie! Also is there any news about USM sets?

If we get a vison, i wonder if it will be comic accurate or movie accurate. I personally would like both as i have a mvies avenger team and a comic avenger team...

If we get a vison, i wonder if it will be comic accurate or movie accurate. I personally would like both as i have a mvies avenger team and a comic avenger team...

Vision will probably look like he does in the film, which will be like this.

The Spider-Man vehicles were technically SHIELD vehicles. The USM cartoon, like the Marvel Adventures comics line, has too much 'kiddie logic' for me to enjoy, but that universe's SHIELD is outfitting that Spider-Man.

I'm honestly hoping Stan Lee makes it into a set at some point. He's in pretty much all of these movies, I feel like eventually he has to end up in a set as a civilian in danger.

I'm definitely hoping for a summer wave with Spider-man sets. Honestly I would be disappointed if they just gave us Avengers and nothing else. Plus I still need a comic Green Goblin and a Gwen Stacy...

I'm honestly hoping Stan Lee makes it into a set at some point. He's in pretty much all of these movies, I feel like eventually he has to end up in a set as a civilian in danger.

This has been my dream for years, sadly I don't think it will be in a set probably more likely a promo polybag.

Recently the advertising material has tried to keep Wanda and Pietro under wraps, so I'd say they'll make it into merchandise after the movie. What that means for us is beyond me, though.

Quick Silver is shared between Fox and Marvel. Rights for their use are often weird. For example Marvel cant include Spider-man in films yet have the rights to show him in TV shows.

It would probably be like the Iron Man vs. Mandarin set.

Possibly, though we may end up getting variations of Ultron given the descriptions hinted that Ultron would be in several sets and I doubt they'll only have one version when he has so many different versions in the film.

Its not entirely unlikely that certain characters and their involvement may not be listed as this could simply be the first wave of figures.

Quick Silver is shared between Fox and Marvel. Rights for their use are often weird. For example Marvel cant include Spider-man in films yet have the rights to show him in TV shows.

Possibly, though we may end up getting variations of Ultron given the descriptions hinted that Ultron would be in several sets and I doubt they'll only have one version when he has so many different versions in the film.

Its not entirely unlikely that certain characters and their involvement may not be listed as this could simply be the first wave of figures.

The movie rights for spiderman are owned by sony but the merchandizing, comic and TV rights are owned by Marvel/Disney. QS and SW have nothing to do with Spiderman rights.

Recently the advertising material has tried to keep Wanda and Pietro under wraps, so I'd say they'll make it into merchandise after the movie. What that means for us is beyond me, though.

Well everyone knows what they look like, what is to keep under the wraps?