CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

I have a feeling we will get a video for the helicarrier from Lego Design this Friday or not next Friday because it comes out on the 17th next month, and this is Friday is the 16th, one month off, which is why they may not do it this Friday and instead wait until next Friday the 23rd.

Edited by elederberg

This is just speculation, no confirmation of anything.......

It's not a confirmation, just an opinion. But we speculated already that there should be a reveal by then

I was part of that speculation, and also the article states that its speculation. I didnt say it was confirmed, i just said that we'll get pics of what happens on the 17th and 18th.

I have a feeling we will get a video about it from Lego Design this Friday or not next Friday because it comes out on the 17th next month, and this is Friday is the 16th, one month off, which is why they may not do it this Friday and instead wait until next Friday the 23rd.

I would'nt be suprised if they had the designer video after the VIP release in February...

I would'nt be suprised if they had the designer video after the VIP release in February...

I doubt it the only time that has happened recently was with Metalbeard's Sea Cow and that was because they didn't want to spoil The Lego Movie. Whether it's the helicarrier from The Avengers or the helicarrier from CA: TWS we have already know what it looks like and it won't be spoiling any movies.

I doubt it the only time that has happened recently was with Metalbeard's Sea Cow and that was because they didn't want to spoil The Lego Movie. Whether it's the helicarrier from The Avengers or the helicarrier from CA: TWS we have already know what it looks like and it won't be spoiling any movies.

A designer video normally occurs near the sets release in order to convince people to buy it, in february it'll be just available to VIP's before its official release in March. So it could make sense for a designer video to be released then.

Given the release it is also possible that a Helicarrier still remains and may appear in Age Of Ultron, as such it could be based on a version we have'nt seen yet OR include a figure that may not have been revealed yet such as if its based on TWS it may include Crossbones in his Civil War outfit.

I'm so excited to see the new line up in physical form! Hopefully vision will look a lot better when I can actually see him!

Also just out of interest could batons that owns cyborg (from the new DC wave) send me a picture of his face, without the mask? Can't seem to find on anywhere!

I'm so excited to see the new line up in physical form! Hopefully vision will look a lot better when I can actually see him!

Also just out of interest could batons that owns cyborg (from the new DC wave) send me a picture of his face, without the mask? Can't seem to find on anywhere!

Pretty Sure Just 2 Good did a review on the set and showed the face. And keep the DC out of Marvel Thread.

Pretty Sure Just 2 Good did a review on the set and showed the face. And keep the DC out of Marvel Thread.

Yeah that's fine. Don't even really like DC haha! I'lll have a look now

Yeah that's fine. Don't even really like DC haha! I'lll have a look now

The Cyborg Fig is Nice. Might bricklink the smiling head for Falcon or War Machine

A designer video normally occurs near the sets release in order to convince people to buy it, in february it'll be just available to VIP's before its official release in March. So it could make sense for a designer video to be released then.

Given the release it is also possible that a Helicarrier still remains and may appear in Age Of Ultron, as such it could be based on a version we have'nt seen yet OR include a figure that may not have been revealed yet such as if its based on TWS it may include Crossbones in his Civil War outfit.

It might be a tad early to introduce Crossbones in his Civil War suit. I'll be fine if we get him either way though.

If it does include a new fig from AOU really hoping for the Jet Black War Machine.

Pretty sure the Avengers have a stripped down Helicarrier in the movie evidenced from the trailer, but it will probably not get a set anytime soon.

The Cyborg Fig is Nice. Might bricklink the smiling head for Falcon or War Machine

It might be a tad early to introduce Crossbones in his Civil War suit. I'll be fine if we get him either way though.

If it does include a new fig from AOU really hoping for the Jet Black War Machine.

Pretty sure the Avengers have a stripped down Helicarrier in the movie evidenced from the trailer, but it will probably not get a set anytime soon.

Given all the things going on in AoU they may directly lead into Civil War somehow, so we could see him appear?

I believe the 'stripped down helicarrier' in the movie is actually a Quinjet that can turn invisible... unless their is another?

Helicarrier won't be in new Avengers movie.

The box for this one will probably have the logo found on the Winter Soldier promobag.

The box for this one will probably have the logo found on the Winter Soldier promobag.

So, it might not movie-based after all? Weird. So the line-up of characters might be different?

Edited by TheLegoExperience

So, it might not movie-based after all? Weird. So the line-up of characters might be different?

Oh dear god don't let it be this horrid creature:188808_1334341733_large.jpg

Why would it be that horrid thing? Fans have been clamoring for the version from the Avengers, so I think (and hope) that's what we'll get.

Why would it be that horrid thing? Fans have been clamoring for the version from the Avengers, so I think (and hope) that's what we'll get.

That version looks absolutely nothing like the one from the Avengers...

Oh dear god don't let it be this horrid creature:

-snip-

That version looks absolutely nothing like the one from the Avengers...

You guys get panicy way too easily xD

Yeah, it wont be any other version of the Helicarrier than the MCU version as we've seen the front of it and the Quinjet. We may get figures that are based on a combination of varying aspects such as the Winter Soldier figure though...